Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Generic Clarisonic brush
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Starspeed
5% products discount

Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the generic brush heads for Clarisonic?
If they are not worth it I won't waste my money but it would be nice to have a less-expensive option.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I don't understand your post. Are you talking about the brush that comes with the purchase of Clarisonic. That is regular brush and it works well. I prefer delicate but switch to regular one when my skin need it.
Starspeed
5% products discount

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
I am talking about the disposable brush heads that need to be replaced every 3 to 4 months.
I looked for them recently online and found that there are less expensive generic ones as well as the ones made by Clarisonic.
I want to know if anyone has tried a generic brush head and what they think about.
Sometimes generics are good and sometimes they suck!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome to EDS! Very Happy

I can't comment because I have Clarisonic and I'm not so sure how many would purchase a copy of Clarisonic from EDS members. Most of us are serious about our skin care, but if there is something better, we are interested. Smile
Starspeed
5% products discount

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Wow I must not be explaining myself very well.
I have a Clarisonic Pro. I need to buy a replacement brush.
If I purchased the replacement brush from the Clarisonic website it would be $25.
EBay sells authentic Clarisonic replacement brushes.
They also sell generic brushes( not made by Clarisonic) that fit a Clarisonic.
I am wondering if anyone has ever tried a generic brush that fits a Clarisonic.
CarolineP
5% products discount

Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
That's very interesting Smile
I also have the Clarisonic Pro and would love to save by purchasing generic brushes if they are as good as the brand name brushes. Thank you for the tip:)
Cocoa_Crema
5% products discount

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:55 am      Reply with quote
CarolineP wrote:
That's very interesting Smile
I also have the Clarisonic Pro and would love to save by purchasing generic brushes if they are as good as the brand name brushes. Thank you for the tip:)

I understood you.

Wink

You might have to be the one that tests it out for us!
emjaaay
5% products discount

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
I got one recently, for around £8 while the Clarisonic branded ones retail for £21. The one I got off Ebay was the one made in America (from a UK seller), which is apparently different to the other ones from China?

Anyway so I'd read that these brushes are harsher so I opted for Delicate when with Clarisonic, I get the Sensitive (the one that normally comes with the Clarisonic) head.

It arrived the next day in a box, brand new & clean and looks exactly like the Clarisonic brushes. Fits my Clarisonic Mia perfectly.

However, that being said, I did feel like this brush was a bit harsh. I don't know if thats because I've been using my older brush for quite a while and the bristles got soft and so I'd find even a genuine Clarisonic brush hard (I've been using Retin-A for around 6 months now and the old brush was soft by this point), or if its because these bristles are actually harder? They do feel quite soft and fluffy when you rub your finger on the dry brush though. I also felt like the brush was vibrating less, if that makes sense? Might just be me being paranoid though.

So far, they are worth checking out. I don't know how they'll fare in the long run through, in terms of how long they last or if they damage my face (scary thought and one I've read about the generic brushes, but maybe its just a marketing ploy?).
malcayosef

Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
I am also using clairsonic for few yeas and after spending quite alot of money on brush heads (need to replace them every 3 month)

So now you can find in Amazon amazing deal 2 pack for sensitive skin/ deep pore/ regular or any skin type for only 12.99$

I ordered and compared to an original to make sure

the bran name is JLP generics

and you can find it searching "replacement brush head for deep pore jlp"
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |