Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anyone here that knows Chinese Tradional Herbal Medicine?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:43 am      Reply with quote
Hello there!

It is known that in rural China there is a herbal serum(that has to be fresh) that it promotes blood flow in the treated skin like nothing else!!!

They also use micro current together with this serum. It is said that treatments with this method will totally eliminate after some sessions scars,wrinkles etc.

I have found this site that uses this technique.
So anyone willing to travel to finland or norway can be benefited .

http://www.duiclinique.com/home.html

If anyone knows about the herbal extracts or the microcurrent they use please let me know.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
I would really like to find someone in my local area that knows TCM.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:58 am      Reply with quote
panoslydios - I'm confused - on the Pico thread you stated you were totally against microcurrent because it killed off the skin's good bacteria.

But regarding TCM, have you done a search on the internet for a practitioner in your area. In Australia they are quite easy to find, but I don't know about other countries (other than Asia that is!)

Whether they will do the exact treatment you are looking for, I don't know. But TCM comprises of so many herbs and other mysterious ingredients which are all purported to stimulate blood flow. They're just mixed up according to whatever your body needs.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
panoslydios - I'm confused - on the Pico thread you stated you were totally against microcurrent because it killed off the skin's good bacteria.

But regarding TCM, have you done a search on the internet for a practitioner in your area. In Australia they are quite easy to find, but I don't know about other countries (other than Asia that is!)

Whether they will do the exact treatment you are looking for, I don't know. But TCM comprises of so many herbs and other mysterious ingredients which are all purported to stimulate blood flow. They're just mixed up according to whatever your body needs.

Thank you .

Microcurrent as needed.Not for the whole face.For the problem areas only.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:29 am      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:

Thank you .

Microcurrent as needed.Not for the whole face.For the problem areas only.

I have a microcurrent machine that has rollers as well as probes and gloves. The rollers are meant to be used over the entire face. I think you are mainly interested in treating scars, correct? I doubt very much that the rollers would simply be placed on the scars themselves. Microcurrent is more of an all encompassing treatment where all the muscles of the face are stimulated.

Anyway, I know next to nothing about TCM and I'm no expert on microcurrent - but I think if scars are your issue, dermarolling would be a much better option.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |