Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Anthony Logistics Instant Fix Oil Control (85 g / 3 oz) Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz) Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)
Cancer Prevention

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Author Message
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Posts: 807
Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:


I too am interested to see if FE bone work can help. As far as I know, there is no concrete evidence of the exercises increasing bone density in the facial bones, but I wouldn't discount anything. Best, Aprile Smile


Hi Aprile Smile

Yes, it's a leap of faith with FE. Since weight-bearing exercises can improve bone density (and possibly stimulate new growth, if I recall correctly?) on the body, it seems plausible, at least, that we could reproduce a similar effect on facial bone, or at least prevent bone resorption. Hoping for the best Pray Smile

_________________
302 (Part one): http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28855&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Stovetop, just an fyi that I had my hormones tested via salvia and blood, and the scores were about the same.

I also take progesterone, but an oral form because I couldn't deal with the creams 2x a day. It has definitely worked wonders for me too.


Hi Bethany - Oral progesterone was better than topical for you? I always thought topical was better absorbed. Just goes to show. Do you have a naturopath or a BIH doc you see? I have not had anything checked - hormones, D levels, etc so I'm so curious about this.
Do you take 10,000 of D a day?

In the US our western medicine physicians are not specifically trained in nutrition nor supplementation. It has to be an extra class they choose or maybe continuing ed or an interest they pursue like most other folks for them to have a knowledge base. It is not part of the curriculum. In general US doctors don't know nutrition nor supplementation as part of their medical background.

_________________
Enjoying dermalogica with my ASG and Pico toner ** Disclosure: I was a participant without remuneration in promotional videos for Ageless Secret Gold and the Neurotris Pico Emmy event.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
bethany wrote:
Stovetop, just an fyi that I had my hormones tested via salvia and blood, and the scores were about the same.

I also take progesterone, but an oral form because I couldn't deal with the creams 2x a day. It has definitely worked wonders for me too.


Hi Bethany - Oral progesterone was better than topical for you? I always thought topical was better absorbed. Just goes to show. Do you have a naturopath or a BIH doc you see? I have not had anything checked - hormones, D levels, etc so I'm so curious about this.
Do you take 10,000 of D a day?

In the US our western medicine physicians are not specifically trained in nutrition nor supplementation. It has to be an extra class they choose or maybe continuing ed or an interest they pursue like most other folks for them to have a knowledge base. It is not part of the curriculum. In general US doctors don't know nutrition nor supplementation as part of their medical background.


The doctor I see specializes in bio-identical hormones and is also a pharmacist that owns his own compounding pharmacy. He has written a few books on the topic and manages the Natural Hormone Institute.

http://www.amazon.com/From-Hormone-Hell-Well-Straight/dp/0757313906

http://www.amazon.com/From-Belly-Fat-Flat-Subtracting/dp/0757306780/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1378092990&sr=1-1

With a mission to move beyond the walls of Dr. Randolphís Ageless & Wellness Center to educate people like you about hormone health and the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormone replacement therapies (BHRT), Dr. Randolph and Genie James, M.M.Sc., co-founded the Natural Hormone Institute.In 2004, Dr. Randolph and Ms. James co-authored their first book, From Hormone Hell to Hormone Well (revised in 2009 and winner of the 2010 Bronze National Consumer Health Information Award). The book was so well received that Dr. Randolph was interviewed on television and radio shows across the country, including the CBS Early Show (to watch the video, click here.) They have since co-authored two other books, From Belly Fat to Belly Flat (now published in four languages), and In the Mood Again.

http://www.agelessandwellness.com/natural_hormone_institute.html

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
Deb Crowley
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Jun 2011
Posts: 132
Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sis.S

Thanks so much for the heads-up about magnesium oil. Just ordered mine.

Hey everyone, follow this link: http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium/uses-of-magnesium-oil Some great info about magnesium. Scroll all the way down to the bottome of the page to see the brand Sis.S recommends

They also sell magnesium oil w/MSM ... SAME PRICE!

_________________
Founder of FlexEffect Facialbuilding. My Photo Journal: FlexEffect.com/deb-photos
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Deb Crowley wrote:
Hi Sis.S

Thanks so much for the heads-up about magnesium oil. Just ordered mine.

Hey everyone, follow this link: http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium/uses-of-magnesium-oil Some great info about magnesium. Scroll all the way down to the bottome of the page to see the brand Sis.S recommends

They also sell magnesium oil w/MSM ... SAME PRICE!


I just wanted to add to this conversation that I have been using Dr. Sircus entire Breast Cancer Protocol to erradicate my fibrocystic breast condition for about six months now. It's been an absolute miracle for me. I went to my breast center this past March for a checkup and they saw a shadow on the ultrasound and wanted to do a biopsy and titanium marker on my right breast, many the breast that has been over-biopsied for years. I thought about it *briefly* and then ran for the hills.

I happen to live in an area where there is high incidence of breast cancer (Long Island). I cannot tell you how many friends or acquaintances who have been touched by breast cancer. Seriously, it's reached epidemic proportions here where I live... I can literally think of ten women off the top of my head within my hometown and surrounding communities who have had the disease. I mean no disrespect to anyone reading this post, but I truly believe with my whole being that this disease *could* literally be wiped out without any medical intervention at all. That said, most people should probably work closely with a naturopath physician to go the natural route. Personally, I cannot even understand the reasoning for radiation, because radiation causes cancer. I certainly cannot agree with the chemotherapy either, as it destroys the immune system, among other things. Today there is even more evidence that it increases risk of recurrence.

So when I found Dr. Sircus site and read his explanation and reasoning for the iodine protocol, it made total sense to me. I read up on the "disease" of fibrocystic breast and honestly the medical professional had no answers for me, let alone the answer for breast cancer --specifically how to prevent or treat early stages of the disease. Btw, there are many in the alternative community and even some in the alopathic community who believe FBD is early stage of BC. I think they are onto something. Every woman I know who has had breast cancer, has also had fibrocystic breast disease (benign condition) and/or breast calcifications.

If the breast has an affinity for iodine, (which it most certainly does, as does the thryoid and prostate) then if we are insufficient, which most of us are, then the profiliferation of the disease can and will continue. Estrogen resides in the receptor sites of the breast, but that can't happen if sufficient iodine is already camping out there. Since *most* breast cancers are estrogen dependent, it just made common sense to me that reducing estrogen in the breast tissue will prevent and might even cure breast cancer. Dr. Sircus breast cancer protocol has been a life saver to me... My breasts were once so dense, with tons of cysts & nodules,that it would be pretty hard to differentiate the ones that moved from the ones that didn't. In fact, each of my breasts had become a large hardened that they felt like bricks and uncomfortable when not wearing a bra. Today, my breasts are *almost* as soft as they were when I was in my twenties when this disease first took foothold on me. I am forever grateful for Dr. Sircus, Dr. Brownstein and others who advocate for women and men's health in the current climate of unhealthy living, pollution, over medicating and worse yet, unhealthy medical protocols.

I hope this posts others dealing with FBD or worse, breast cancer. In good health, Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Edited to add: sorry for all of the typos as my work computer was acting up on me today!!
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 428
Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Deb Crowley wrote:
Hi Sis.S

Thanks so much for the heads-up about magnesium oil. Just ordered mine.

Hey everyone, follow this link: http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium/uses-of-magnesium-oil Some great info about magnesium. Scroll all the way down to the bottome of the page to see the brand Sis.S recommends

They also sell magnesium oil w/MSM ... SAME PRICE!


I just wanted to add to this conversation that I have been using Dr. Sircus entire Breast Cancer Protocol to erradicate my fibrocystic breast condition for about six months now. It's been an absolute miracle for me. I went to my breast center this past March for a checkup and they saw a shadow on the ultrasound and wanted to do a biopsy and titanium marker on my right breast, many the breast that has been over-biopsied for years. I thought about it *briefly* and then ran for the hills.

I happen to live in an area where there is high incidence of breast cancer (Long Island). I cannot tell you how many friends or acquaintances who have been touched by breast cancer. Seriously, it's reached epidemic proportions here where I live... I can literally think of ten women off the top of my head within my hometown and surrounding communities who have had the disease. I mean no disrespect to anyone reading this post, but I truly believe with my whole being that this disease *could* literally be wiped out without any medical intervention at all. That said, most people should probably work closely with a naturopath physician to go the natural route. Personally, I cannot even understand the reasoning for radiation, because radiation causes cancer. I certainly cannot agree with the chemotherapy either, as it destroys the immune system, among other things. Today there is even more evidence that it increases risk of recurrence.

So when I found Dr. Sircus site and read his explanation and reasoning for the iodine protocol, it made total sense to me. I read up on the "disease" of fibrocystic breast and honestly the medical professional had no answers for me, let alone the answer for breast cancer --specifically how to prevent or treat early stages of the disease. Btw, there are many in the alternative community and even some in the alopathic community who believe FBD is early stage of BC. I think they are onto something. Every woman I know who has had breast cancer, has also had fibrocystic breast disease (benign condition) and/or breast calcifications.

If the breast has an affinity for iodine, (which it most certainly does, as does the thryoid and prostate) then if we are insufficient, which most of us are, then the profiliferation of the disease can and will continue. Estrogen resides in the receptor sites of the breast, but that can't happen if sufficient iodine is already camping out there. Since *most* breast cancers are estrogen dependent, it just made common sense to me that reducing estrogen in the breast tissue will prevent and might even cure breast cancer. Dr. Sircus breast cancer protocol has been a life saver to me... My breasts were once so dense, with tons of cysts & nodules,that it would be pretty hard to differentiate the ones that moved from the ones that didn't. In fact, each of my breasts had become a large hardened that they felt like bricks and uncomfortable when not wearing a bra. Today, my breasts are *almost* as soft as they were when I was in my twenties when this disease first took foothold on me. I am forever grateful for Dr. Sircus, Dr. Brownstein and others who advocate for women and men's health in the current climate of unhealthy living, pollution, over medicating and worse yet, unhealthy medical protocols.

I hope this posts others dealing with FBD or worse, breast cancer. In good health, Aprile


Can you please tell me the protocol to eradicate fibrocystic condition? I just went for a mammogram and 2 ultrasound because I have lumps on my breast. My mammogram didn't really show anything because my breast was too dense. On one ultrasound I was told that it is fibrocystic and I am still waiting to the result on my other ultrasound (different facility). I know my progesterone is lower that normal so I must have a higher estrogen then. If you could let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:04 am      Reply with quote
angel06 wrote:
aprile wrote:
Deb Crowley wrote:
Hi Sis.S

Thanks so much for the heads-up about magnesium oil. Just ordered mine.

Hey everyone, follow this link: http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium/uses-of-magnesium-oil Some great info about magnesium. Scroll all the way down to the bottome of the page to see the brand Sis.S recommends

They also sell magnesium oil w/MSM ... SAME PRICE!


I just wanted to add to this conversation that I have been using Dr. Sircus entire Breast Cancer Protocol to erradicate my fibrocystic breast condition for about six months now. It's been an absolute miracle for me. I went to my breast center this past March for a checkup and they saw a shadow on the ultrasound and wanted to do a biopsy and titanium marker on my right breast, many the breast that has been over-biopsied for years. I thought about it *briefly* and then ran for the hills.

I happen to live in an area where there is high incidence of breast cancer (Long Island). I cannot tell you how many friends or acquaintances who have been touched by breast cancer. Seriously, it's reached epidemic proportions here where I live... I can literally think of ten women off the top of my head within my hometown and surrounding communities who have had the disease. I mean no disrespect to anyone reading this post, but I truly believe with my whole being that this disease *could* literally be wiped out without any medical intervention at all. That said, most people should probably work closely with a naturopath physician to go the natural route. Personally, I cannot even understand the reasoning for radiation, because radiation causes cancer. I certainly cannot agree with the chemotherapy either, as it destroys the immune system, among other things. Today there is even more evidence that it increases risk of recurrence.

So when I found Dr. Sircus site and read his explanation and reasoning for the iodine protocol, it made total sense to me. I read up on the "disease" of fibrocystic breast and honestly the medical professional had no answers for me, let alone the answer for breast cancer --specifically how to prevent or treat early stages of the disease. Btw, there are many in the alternative community and even some in the alopathic community who believe FBD is early stage of BC. I think they are onto something. Every woman I know who has had breast cancer, has also had fibrocystic breast disease (benign condition) and/or breast calcifications.

If the breast has an affinity for iodine, (which it most certainly does, as does the thryoid and prostate) then if we are insufficient, which most of us are, then the profiliferation of the disease can and will continue. Estrogen resides in the receptor sites of the breast, but that can't happen if sufficient iodine is already camping out there. Since *most* breast cancers are estrogen dependent, it just made common sense to me that reducing estrogen in the breast tissue will prevent and might even cure breast cancer. Dr. Sircus breast cancer protocol has been a life saver to me... My breasts were once so dense, with tons of cysts & nodules,that it would be pretty hard to differentiate the ones that moved from the ones that didn't. In fact, each of my breasts had become a large hardened that they felt like bricks and uncomfortable when not wearing a bra. Today, my breasts are *almost* as soft as they were when I was in my twenties when this disease first took foothold on me. I am forever grateful for Dr. Sircus, Dr. Brownstein and others who advocate for women and men's health in the current climate of unhealthy living, pollution, over medicating and worse yet, unhealthy medical protocols.

I hope this posts others dealing with FBD or worse, breast cancer. In good health, Aprile


Can you please tell me the protocol to eradicate fibrocystic condition? I just went for a mammogram and 2 ultrasound because I have lumps on my breast. My mammogram didn't really show anything because my breast was too dense. On one ultrasound I was told that it is fibrocystic and I am still waiting to the result on my other ultrasound (different facility). I know my progesterone is lower that normal so I must have a higher estrogen then. If you could let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.



Hi Angel,
The protocol I am following is the same as the anti-cancer protocol on Dr. Sircus website. http://drsircus.com. The reason I believe this is so important is that FBD is thought to be the first stage of breast cancer by many natural health practioners.

Most allopathic doctors do not feel this way, but then again they don't have any answers for us how to rid our breasts of the lumps, nodules, calcifications and overly fibrous condition. So what I take is iodine, magnesium chloride, selenium, zinc, B vitamin, Vitamin C, glutathione and Dixie Pharma dew drops and their salvation balm which I use on my breasts. I also just added Rejuvenate to the mix which is a medical grade whole food supplement. (Dr. Sircus recommendations are all VERY HIGH QUALITY products... I would not skimp) IMO, this protcol is attacking things from all angles and could very well save millions of women AND men from getting cancer. This coupled with a healthy diet, exercise, stress reduction are all so important.

If you feel your estrogen levels are too high and your progesterone too low, have your GYN check your levels. You don't say how old you are, but you could take natural progesterone to counteract that. Also, watch your personal care and cleaning products for xenoestrogens. They're everywhere in our enviornment! Go natural and non toxic!! Seventh Generation makes great non-toxic cleaning supplies and they can be found in Target now. Check all your personal care products for hormone disrupting chemicals too.. You can go to Environmental Working Group's site and connect there to Skin Deep website where you can check out all of the products you use and just HOW TOXIC or hormone disruptiong they are.

I will share with you that I have had FBD for 30 years and NOT ONCE has any doctor told me that iodine deficiency and FBD are linked. It's very interesting WHY they are. But, I'll let you read Dr. Sircus and others input there. If you look at the Japanese they have very little incidence of cancer in their population, let alone breast cancer. It's only when they come to the U.S. and eat like Americans that they become unhealthy and sick. Also, there are many other practioners who concur with Dr. Sircus about the importance of iodine in the fight and prevention of breast cancer... Dr. David Brownstein, Dr. Jonathan Wright and Dr. Derry and just a few who come to mind. BUT, for me the proof is in the pudding...once I started using iodine, selenium, magnesium, zinc, the B vitamin uspplmenet, my FBD decreased considerably and my breasts feel so much softer now, more like they did when I was in my 20's when this disease first took foothold. However, the breast that has been over biopsed for years is taking longer, which to me just proves the point Dr. Sircus and others have made about biopsying being a bad thing. Anyway, I believe that I'm on the road total health now....I'll never look back. Don't be a victim of our current medical model and protocol which is to radiate, overbiopsy and all the rest. Take control of your health now and you will be healthy! Wishing you all the best. Smile HTH, Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:20 am      Reply with quote
ETA - I just saw how many typos there are in my post. Has anyone else noticed how the Spell Checker is no longer working on EDS?? ARGH!! Rolling Eyes
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:37 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
ETA - I just saw how many typos there are in my post. Has anyone else noticed how the Spell Checker is no longer working on EDS?? ARGH!! Rolling Eyes


You are right...it does not work. I noticed that last week.

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:34 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Don't be a victim of our current medical model and protocol which is to radiate, overbiopsy and all the rest. Take control of your health now and you will be healthy! Wishing you all the best. Smile HTH, Aprile


The only way to find out if a breast lump is cancerous or benign is to have a biopsy. Five of my friends have been diagnosed with breast cancer and they have all gone through radiation, chemo and two had a mastectomy. As traumatic as all that was, they have all come out the other side cancer free and healthy. Without treatment there is every chance that they would not have survived.

I would hate to think that a women who finds a lump in their breast would not seek treatment. I think to advise women not to have a breast lump checked is irresponsible.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
aprile wrote:
Don't be a victim of our current medical model and protocol which is to radiate, overbiopsy and all the rest. Take control of your health now and you will be healthy! Wishing you all the best. Smile HTH, Aprile


The only way to find out if a breast lump is cancerous or benign is to have a biopsy. Five of my friends have been diagnosed with breast cancer and they have all gone through radiation, chemo and two had a mastectomy. As traumatic as all that was, they have all come out the other side cancer free and healthy. Without treatment there is every chance that they would not have survived.

I would hate to think that a women who finds a lump in their breast would not seek treatment. I think to advise women not to have a breast lump checked is irresponsible.


Read up on the side effects of chemotherapy and biopsies before you post here Keliu. Chemo is causing more re-occurence of breast and other cancers because the cancer cells become resistant. But more importantly biopsies are spreading any existing cancers in the breast via needle track marks. Radiation is a cause of cancer...why use it to treat it? The medical profession has bamboozled all of us into believing their B.S. rhetoric. There's a perfectly viable alternative to mammograms for detection and that's thermograms...the "do no harm" method. Cancer and chemo are big business to the tune of $18,000 a "vile"...WHY on earth would they want to find an alternative or natural cure? But more importantly, after all these years, WHY on earth would they not preach more about prevention? I think you know why.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Aprile - please read:

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/dr-christiane-northrup-and-breast-thermography-the-opportunistic-promotion-of-quackery/

The fact is Aprile that you don't trust doctors or modern medicine. That's your viewpoint, but it's not mine.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Aprile is right.
I suggest doctors who fight diseases are idiots and nothing more.
BECAUSE DISEASE IS SOMETHING TO SEE BY MEANS OF CAUSE AND EFFECT!!!!YOU DONT FIGHT DISEASE.YOU SPOT ON THE CAUSE.KNOWLEDGE IS THE REAL CURE AND THEN IS JUST PLAIN WAY CURE!!!!!

The most amazing thing is that people that have undergone so many testings,radiations,surgeries,biopsies etc etc can still survive proving how powerful the human body is!!!!

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Dr christopher cured cancers with potassium.Also lugols have potassium in it which they use for FBD.
I have also been told that bitter almonds are powerfull anti cancer stuff.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Aprile - please read:

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/dr-christiane-northrup-and-breast-thermography-the-opportunistic-promotion-of-quackery/

The fact is Aprile that you don't trust doctors or modern medicine. That's your viewpoint, but it's not mine.


WHY am I not surprised that you chose to quote this site and dig up B.S. about thermography being quackery. I'll tell you something... I know when something works in my body and I do not consider it to be irresponsible to share with other women what I've learned about the risks of biopsies. In fact, there are some "early" cancers such as DCIS and calcifications that never turn into anything yet women are given radiation (cancer promoting) and worse yet chemotherapy (destroys the immune system and new evidence points to it aiding cancers to grow and recur.) This to me is criminal... How many times have we heard stories about women being treated for breast cancer when they never even had the disease?? http://www.nhs.uk/news/2012/08august/Pages/Chemotherapy-encourages-cancer-claims-researchers.aspx, http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/03/03/experts-say-avoid-mammograms.aspx, http://w3.newsmax.com/newsletters/brownstein/breast_cancer.cfm.

Also, most people do not look for ways to prevent disease and take the "I'll worry about it later approach." In fact, this is a common problem with most Americans. We live high stress lives, we don't exercise, get enough *quality* sleep, we smoke, drink and have poor diets and take too many medications. Not to mention, most people know nothing about the importance of minerals which are missing from our soils.

Furthermore, thermography is considered a very accurate tool and can differentiate cancer from fibrocystic breast disease. Doctors in the business of wellness all much prefer thermography to mammography. Doctors trained in thermography technology know what they are looking for and know how to read the results and can advise the patient appropriately. From everything I've read, fine needle aspirations and core biopsies are the worst offenders because they can spread canccer with needle track marks. So though not preferred by patients, tissue biopsy where they actually cut out the suspicious lump or cyst for evaluation is safer.

To your point about my not trusting modern medicine, well modern medicine has proved one thing to me... So many doctors have strayed far from the hypocratic oath they took and have put money above the health, wellness and safety of their patients. In fact, most prefer treatment to prevention and to me that's just wrong. ~ Aprile


Quote:
I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgement, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.

I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.

In purity and according to divine law will I carry out my life and my art.

I will not use the knife, even upon those suffering from stones, but I will leave this to those who are trained in this craft.
Into whatever homes I go, I will enter them for the benefit of the sick, avoiding any voluntary act of impropriety or corruption, including the seduction of women or men, whether they are free men or slaves.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
Dr christopher cured cancers with potassium.Also lugols have potassium in it which they use for FBD.
I have also been told that bitter almonds are powerfull anti cancer stuff.



ABSOLUTELY!!!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 4120
Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe it's just me, but I truly believe that 3 things should NOT be discussed on a skincare forum;

1.) Religion
2.) Politics
3.) Medical Advice

It's one thing to be arrogant about a skin care agenda or routine, but it is totally irresponsible to insinuate that supplements and clean living will cure cancer.

_________________
♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:51 am      Reply with quote
I think this is such dangerous ground. When you have cancer show up (and my dear hubby had it and has been in remission now for some time) you do get to the point where you will try anything - and some of the things that have been said here are dangerous and it fears me with dread. had I been on the forum when he was going through it - I was in a desperate place and would have tried anything to get him out of it - and that in itself scares me.

No supplements or clean living can cure cancer and the statements that are being made here are completely irresponsible. Sure make suggestions, but do not try to make out these are factually based.

I'm glad the authorities are going after people who are saying things like cancer can be cured by x,y and z, because it is a big scam. I myself nearly fell for Hulda Clark's bit after reading her book till my doctor told me she had been taken to court over her claims (and rightly so!).
Kassy_A wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but I truly believe that 3 things should NOT be discussed on a skincare forum;

1.) Religion
2.) Politics
3.) Medical Advice

It's one thing to be arrogant about a skin care agenda or routine, but it is totally irresponsible to insinuate that supplements and clean living will cure cancer.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:56 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but I truly believe that 3 things should NOT be discussed on a skincare forum;

1.) Religion
2.) Politics
3.) Medical Advice

It's one thing to be arrogant about a skin care agenda or routine, but it is totally irresponsible to insinuate that supplements and clean living will cure cancer.


In forums there should not be discussed things about non discussing things cause forums are free opinion. Wink

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:00 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:


I'm glad the authorities are going after people who are saying things like cancer can be cured by x,y and z, because it is a big scam. I myself nearly fell for Hulda Clark's bit after reading her book till my doctor told me she had been taken to court over her claims (and rightly so!).


The internet is a wonderful world of information - but it's also a platform for every wacko out there - and they're all selling something - they're not in it for nothing. What these people do is pray on people who are in a desperate and vulnerable situation.

We are all human and want the best for ourselves and our loved ones - I know that if someone I cared for was desperately ill, I would try anything to reverse the situation. However, when people are persuaded to go against all medical advice and persuaded to listen to the word of uneducated, untrained charlatans - it's criminal.

BTW, chemotherapy is free for everyone here - as is all health care.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Well I hate to say it but someone said something to me recently that mirrors what you are saying here. That the internet is great for information, but just because there is information doesnít mean it equals knowledge and at first I was irritated but then realised it is so true for sure.

What Iím really concerned with is that people are stating personal opinions as facts here and thatís definitely something that needs to be addressed.

If someone has cancer, than no amount of almonds are going to reverse that and they need medical treatment for sure. To suggest otherwise is just crazy in my mind.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:15 am      Reply with quote
Thereís very little proof in some of these things Aprile that you are saying (i.e. radiation causes cancer) and so its just your personal opinion not factually based. My dear hubby if he hadnít had a biopsy would never have found that he had cancer, and it would have no doubt spread without doubt in my mind if it hadnít been addressed. Whilst the body is a wonderful thing, it needs help at times of crisis. Iím all for prevention, but when things like cancer show up I think its definitely something people need to be educated about and research but the side effects that you mention are not common place. Iím UK based, so our medical protocol is for sure a bit different but they donít do things unnecessarily (and there would be court cases all over if they did and it was provable).
aprile wrote:
Keliu wrote:
aprile wrote:
Don't be a victim of our current medical model and protocol which is to radiate, overbiopsy and all the rest. Take control of your health now and you will be healthy! Wishing you all the best. Smile HTH, Aprile


The only way to find out if a breast lump is cancerous or benign is to have a biopsy. Five of my friends have been diagnosed with breast cancer and they have all gone through radiation, chemo and two had a mastectomy. As traumatic as all that was, they have all come out the other side cancer free and healthy. Without treatment there is every chance that they would not have survived.

I would hate to think that a women who finds a lump in their breast would not seek treatment. I think to advise women not to have a breast lump checked is irresponsible.


Read up on the side effects of chemotherapy and biopsies before you post here Keliu. Chemo is causing more re-occurence of breast and other cancers because the cancer cells become resistant. But more importantly biopsies are spreading any existing cancers in the breast via needle track marks. Radiation is a cause of cancer...why use it to treat it? The medical profession has bamboozled all of us into believing their B.S. rhetoric. There's a perfectly viable alternative to mammograms for detection and that's thermograms...the "do no harm" method. Cancer and chemo are big business to the tune of $18,000 a "vile"...WHY on earth would they want to find an alternative or natural cure? But more importantly, after all these years, WHY on earth would they not preach more about prevention? I think you know why.
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Aug 2010
Posts: 559
Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:49 am      Reply with quote
totally agree with you TM, my mother is still in remisssion from breast cancer, and we had fantastic oncology care, she had a mastectomy and it was a very agressive tumour but Not oestrogen dependant. Also she wasnt iodine deficient as has been talked about on another thread regarding Breast cancer.

I also find it completely irresponsible/ dangerous to suggest almonds/ supplement /or any other kind of unsubstantiated belief presented as fact as a "cure" or treatment for cancer sufferers.

I am of the Angelina Jolie opinion!! relating to this!

_________________
46 got (PMD,Caci,QuasarMD,Tria , skin spatula) Using, environ , myfawnie serums, lacsal, retinol, GHk probably more but too embarrased to say
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:12 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Well I hate to say it but someone said something to me recently that mirrors what you are saying here. That the internet is great for information, but just because there is information doesnít mean it equals knowledge and at first I was irritated but then realised it is so true for sure.

What Iím really concerned with is that people are stating personal opinions as facts here and thatís definitely something that needs to be addressed.

If someone has cancer, than no amount of almonds are going to reverse that and they need medical treatment for sure. To suggest otherwise is just crazy in my mind.


Are you crazy ?
Did anyone suggest almonds as a formal treatment for someone?

Once again: I have been told that bitter almonds are powerfull anti cancer stuff.

To suggest the above statement is telling someone to throw away his/her formal medications and just eat bitter almonds is 100% retarded.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Payot Techni Liss First First Wrinkles Smoothing Care (50 ml / 1.6 floz) Orlane Oligo Hypoallergenique Cleanser Lotion Duo (2 items) Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)