Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Roadkill Candy - What do you think?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Hey everyone,

I just found out that Kraft put out a new candy called roadkill candy that is gummies of animals with tire tracks across them. :-&

I personally think it's disgusting and wrote them a letter voicing my concerns...I just wondered what you guys thought. Here's the link to the site. They have games there where you play an ant trying not to get run over...I'm surprised it's not driving a car trying to run them over! Rolling Eyes
www.candystand.com/trolli
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:35 am      Reply with quote
I find that completely repulsive and offensive. Mad Are you sure it's real? I was able to get into the link you provided but I couldn't access anything...I did a search on the Kraft site and came up with nothing...It's hard to believe that Kraft would come up with something like that..
Pudoodles
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Thats it just meesed up. How could anyone make such a product and get away with it?
IT's totally repulsive and offensiv!

Aga
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Aga, it's totally bizarre, isn't it?! I have no idea how they could get away with it - or how they wouldn't think that it wouldn't result in some fierce backlash. If it is true (and I'm having a hard time believing that it is real) then I will write them a letter for sure! That's outrageous...Kraft making dead animal candy? It just can't be true!
Pudoodles Shock
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:44 am      Reply with quote
I know! It's just totally wrong!
If thats true then what is this world coming to?

Aga
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
The site works on my computer no problems. I used the site to send them a letter telling them what I think.

I'm sure there's people out there who will think it's funny...but not me. I'm not buying their products anymore.

Someone already wrote them and got a reply. She posted it on another forum I belong to

http://www.pets-on-the-net.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14816
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
I found it on Kraft.com

Go to Brands, then USA, at the very bottom under confectionary there's a link to TROLLI, click that and you're there.

This is real..
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Where do you guys send letters to?

Aga
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="lianne"]I found it on Kraft.com

Go to Brands, then USA, at the very bottom under confectionary there's a link to TROLLI, click that and you're there.

This is real..[/quote]

Shock Holy Smokes, Lianne! That's unbelievable!!!!
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
The links still dont work lianne. I'll take your word for it that its shocking.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Cindi, it might be that your computer doesn't have the right plug-ins to access the page.

I used the contact button on the candystand page to use their comment form.
Mabsy

Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:07 am      Reply with quote
Geez, it's hard to believe that someone at Kraft actually thought that this was a good idea. They obviously need some new blood in upper management and advertising! Rolling Eyes It's not really sending a good message to the kiddies is it?!
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still awaiting my reply. I asked them to explain how roadkill fits in with their teddy bears and apple rings Rolling Eyes

My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts. He almost died when he jokingly said to email PETA and I told him I already had. Laughing
Mabsy

Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
They've stopped making them! http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/02/26/1109180151223.html (I hope you can access this)
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:45 am      Reply with quote

Thank goodness that they've buckled under pressure from the public and decided to stop producing such a sick and twisted product.
"we understand that this product could be misunderstood"
What exactly is there to misunderstand about such a product?
There's nothing funny about seeing flattened animals on the roads. Anybody who thinks there is must have something wrong with the wiring in their head. Razz
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
YAY!!!!

They never did reply to the email I sent them. I'm happy they're not making them anymore!!

They took it off their site already! YAY!!!
rosewater
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
omg I've never heard of such a thing Shock Shock
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:46 am      Reply with quote
I have to agree with everyone that there’s nothing amusing about seeing animals flattened on the road by cars. Although I have to confess that I *do* go out of my way to run over a rattlesnake whenever I see one slithering across the road. If that makes me a bad person, than I apologize profusely. However, I’ve been bit by a rattler before and nearly died as a result of an adverse reaction to the anti-venom. The doctors told me that if I’m ever bitten again, I’d better be standing in the lobby of the emergency room at the time, otherwise I’ll die for sure! And, naturally, there are four venomous snakes endogenous to North America, and all four of them call Texas home....
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |