Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Vaculift results vs other methods BODY
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Hello!
I love Nancy/her company/products. Never got Vaculifter due to other reasons. I'm very thin, very stretchy/loose skin, and abundant cellulite all over lower body. I wondered what others results were with vaculift for body? I have been active my whole life, healthy diet etc, but medical issues and injuries cause me skin laxity and a new injury is causing may more atrophy (cant use limb) and skin creepyness....I have wrinkles and pockets and dimples but serious stretchy skin. It is genetic but do you think Vaculift would help?

Also, if you have used anything else on your lower body and are thin, with loose skin, what helped or did not? Trying to tighten/lift, not reduce size. Anyone using a microcurrent type device on lower body? Not interested in cremes, but actual stimulation, circulation or muscle toning, skin toning, lifting.

Has anyone used a medical TENS unit for other purposes like this? I am in PT being treated and need to buy a home use. I know it will help circulation, but. Its sad, I am tiny and have loose skin as far down as my lower back of ankles..calves. so much for 25 years in the gym.

Thanks for letting me vent and ask. My fitness routine is taking a huge beating due to muscle tears and many injuries. I do what I can! I have one small cup and it in brutal to use on the hands and body, so hard and painful.

Oh yeah, PICO TONER on body? Anyone with good results?

Is vaculift my best bet?

Hugs and love to you all, I love this place.
Skin care cat

Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Skincarecat, I have a somewhat similar issue. Cellulite plus loose flabby skin and deep holes in skin from bad surgery (long story). What is this treatment you speak of? Has that helped. .

I'd be interested in microcurrent as well. Don't want anything that will burn fat mass we loose skin people need fat mass to keep our skin taught (just like face). I am thinking of getting dermal filler for the holes.

Wish they'd come up with a cheap one.

If I hear of anything on my end will definitely let you know

p.s - doing dermarolling and actives to help build collagen. started about 2 months ago - not really seeing improvement but not getting worse either. also bought an infrared massager can't remember the name - worried about the infrared burning fat though. i use it for the massage part.
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi
Thanks for post, I am not really using anything right now. May buy a TENS unit, will buy one for physical therapy...maybe it will help for circulation and cellulite..but i doubt it.

You dermaroll your legs??? The needles are so small how do you do it, small sections? I considered it. I do it on my face now and then. As for PICO toner I dont know what to think. I dont own one, and it seemed to have rave reviews...but I see there is some other discussion or something on thread about it...dont know what it is about. Anyway, most posts focus on face, and there is not a lot on see about the legs.....wish there were...I don't know of a treatment that works. Cupping helps some people, there are threads on it and you can google it..to me it was tough to do, and i couldnt keep up....hurt my hands to squeeze the cup.

thanks again

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Skincarecat if you like cupping you could buy a vacuum cupping machine. You can get them through Chinese venders for a couple of hundred dollars. They plug into the power and you can adjust the suction intensity. They come with different size glass cups.
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
Skincarecat if you like cupping you could buy a vacuum cupping machine. You can get them through Chinese venders for a couple of hundred dollars. They plug into the power and you can adjust the suction intensity. They come with different size glass cups.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. I am going to start with vaculift and see how I do physically...and hope for the BEST! I was silly enough to try a real vacuum on my skin, lol. A lightwieght one with hose. I stopped quickly feeling it was going to mess up my skin
Have a great day or evening.
Cat

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. I am going to start with vaculift and see how I do physically...and hope for the BEST! I was silly enough to try a real vacuum on my skin, lol. A lightwieght one with hose. I stopped quickly feeling it was going to mess up my skin
Have a great day or evening.
Cat[/quote]

HI Skincarecat,

Wondering how it went? Did you find improvement with the vaculift?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |