Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
For the cat lovers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:44 am      Reply with quote

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=4&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod#/video/dd1a2e55-42bd-1dfb-2ddd-f95e38188f01

fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Man that guy is either brave or stupid! Both prob.

Even Sigfreid and Roy learnt to not fool with the big cats. Still ... Wish I could romp around with them. My HouseTiger will do tho. He doesnt bite as hard as the big ones.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:16 am      Reply with quote
My own 'Simba' looks like a smaller (and safer!) version of the female cat. He even has the same stalking walk. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 am      Reply with quote
fawnie, I thought the same thing. The lions obviously love him, but one day he will make the wrong move and they will turn on him. Or sometimes I wonder if it's actually how they show love or romance or whatever (since mating cats are fairly aggressive)...but whatever, it hurts. I do the same nuzzling type full body cuddle daily with a couple of my cats, and apropos of nothing, they have nailed me a couple times over the years. It's not often, and I can never figure what's different about the times they get me, but it something. That's probably going to happen to this guy, too. Sad
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Yeh big cats are wild after all. One random firing of the "Kill" synapse and they switch into predator mode. Maybe they dont realize their strength when they are playing. One of my housetigers liked to bite my nose during PlayFighting but he never actually ripped it off like he coulda.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:18 am      Reply with quote
I was once told of a man who had a pet cheetah that he had raised from birth, and which followed him everywhere.
One afternoon he was dozing in a deck chair in his garden, with the cheetah sitting on the ground beside him and purring loudly.
Suddenly, the man felt an excruciating pain in his hand and woke up to find the cheetah had sunk his teeth into it, and would not let go until it was beaten off by others who came running from the house.
The theory they came up with was that the cheetah had been affectionately licking the man's hand, but because it's tongue was so rough it had ripped off some skin and brought about a small amount of bleeding.
The smell and taste of human blood, however small, was enough to turn pretty kitty back into a wild animal.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Holmes wrote:
I was once told of a man who had a pet cheetah that he had raised from birth, and which followed him everywhere.
One afternoon he was dozing in a deck chair in his garden, with the cheetah sitting on the ground beside him and purring loudly.
Suddenly, the man felt an excruciating pain in his hand and woke up to find the cheetah had sunk his teeth into it, and would not let go until it was beaten off by others who came running from the house.
The theory they came up with was that the cheetah had been affectionately licking the man's hand, but because it's tongue was so rough it had ripped off some skin and brought about a small amount of bleeding.
The smell and taste of human blood, however small, was enough to turn pretty kitty back into a wild animal.

It goes to show. You can't fight mother nature.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
A dear friend of mine worked in a wild cat rescue in Africa for about a year. She loved it, and gets to see her "kitties" every now and then.

Thought you'd like this video... it's sweet http://youtu.be/JXLAyFHQHSo

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Yubs - I hope you got to see the vid claudia posted. Xo

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
This is kind of funny:

Cats stealing dog beds
http://www.wimp.com/dogbeds/
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
This is kind of funny:

Cats stealing dog beds

So cute - Cats rule!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
havana8 wrote:
This is kind of funny:

Cats stealing dog beds

So cute - Cats rule!!!

And you know I agree! Smile
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
doodles wrote:
havana8 wrote:
This is kind of funny:

Cats stealing dog beds

So cute - Cats rule!!!

And you know I agree! Smile

Very Happy

Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
from my vet's monthly newsletter…

zoebig
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, sweet video.
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 am      Reply with quote
For all you cat lovers out there you must check out the website called Lovemeow.com! They always have the best cat stories!

http://lovemeow.com/2013/09/cat-strays-into-the-hearts-of-soldiers/
zoebig
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:33 am      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:
For all you cat lovers out there you must check out the website called Lovemeow.com! They always have the best cat stories!

http://lovemeow.com/2013/09/cat-strays-into-the-hearts-of-soldiers/

Orange tabby is my favorite!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |