Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Foreo Luna
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
leathal
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I think this is a fairly new product. Anyone try it yet? It is suppose to be better than a clarisonic.
havana8

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Here is the link for anyone (like me!) who is wondering what this is--it's kind of cute looking: http://www.foreo.com/product/luna/

A couple of reviews:

Foreo's Luna: A New Alternative to the Clarisonic, A Silicone Deep Facial Cleanser
http://www.15minutebeauty.com/2013/08/Foreo-Luna-Silicone-Facial-Cleanser-Brush-Review.html

Foreo Luna Review
http://www.phyrra.net/2013/10/foreo-luna-review.html

Review: FOREO Luna Cleansing System
http://vmacandcheese.com/2013/07/09/review-foreo-luna-cleansing-system/

Get a deep clean with the Foreo Luna
http://www.examiner.com/review/get-a-deep-clean-with-the-foreo-luna
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Yes. I almost bought one at the spa show in Vegas. The selling point for me is that it appears easy to sanitize.

As I recall, the reason I did not was that it appeared way over priced for what it is and what it does.

BFG

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
It looks really interesting!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:29 am      Reply with quote
thanks for this, it looks very tempting! I have the clarisonic too but can't use it every day as even the sensitive brush is too harsh, it also dosent hold a charge for very long, and yes I had concerns about the hygiene of the brush too. I have always thought that the 3 month change seems a bit long !! but I think I must be being a bit precious about that Laughing

I am soo tempted Rolling Eyes I think before I press that buy button I will read a few more reviews, but if I do buy it you all will be the first to know Very Happy Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Sylvia, have you seen the new Luxe brush heads from Clarsonic? They are fluffy and super soft.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Apparently there's also a LUNA Mini which is a little cheaper but without the anti-aging component advertised on the full size version.

I don't know how it compares to Clarisonic but I think it's pretty great that it has a Limited 2-Year Warranty and a 10-Year Quality Guarantee. From their website:

What is the 2-Year Warranty and how is it different from the 10-Year Quality Guarantee?
The 2-Year Warranty is valid up to 2 years after you acquire your FOREO product. Should there be a problem during this time, a free replacement can be claimed. If your proof of purchase has been misplaced or a problem is encountered with your FOREO product beyond the 2-Year Warranty period but still within the 10-Year Quality Guarantee period, you will be given a 50% discount on your next FOREO product purchase.

Here's more detailed info on it: http://www.foreo.com/customer-care/warranty-and-returns/

BTW, this blogger shared a sale code for 35% off: Z1RSz5
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:33 am      Reply with quote
I did a test purchase to see if the discount worked and it didn't. Did anyone get it to work?

Edited to add: I just sent them an email regarding the discount.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi Frodo, I just tested the coupon and it seemed to go through fine for me. Hopefully they get back to you quickly!

Here's the difference between the three options for women (there is a separate device for men) in case it is helpful to anyone:

Quote:
– Ultra-Sensitive Skin: The wave formation of closely packed, smooth silicone ridges is designed to minimize abrasion for the most sensitive skin, offering cleansing that’s highly effective at transferring T-Sonic pulsations, yet extra-gentle at the same time.

– Sensitive/Normal Skin: This brush surface features thinner touch points for gentle cleansing, with an area of thicker touch points grouped towards the top of the device. This allows for deeper, precision cleansing of areas around the nose, ears and hairline.

– Combination Skin: Up to 80% of this brush surface is covered with thinner touch points for gentle cleansing, with two additional waves of thicker touch points for the stronger cleansing of oily patches. Targeted cleansing around the nose, ears and hairline is aided by the thicker touch points at the top of the device.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
I just tried again and it won't work for me. I am on the Foreo website and my price is 208.90 and I did put in the code for a discount. HELP!

Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo is it possible there is a typo in entering the code? I just cut and pasted the code and hit the checkmark at the end to apply--it seems to work for a discount of $80.15.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Frodo is it possible there is a typo in entering the code? I just cut and pasted the code and hit the checkmark at the end to apply--it seems to work for a discount of $80.15.

I also did a cut and paste. I will try again tomorrow as it will be a new day, and hopefully better than the one I have been having ALL DAY LONG.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
havana8 wrote:

I also did a cut and paste. I will try again tomorrow as it will be a new day, and hopefully better than the one I have been having ALL DAY LONG.

OK all is good. Dinner turned out to be delicious so I think the "curse" left. The key word in your post havana8 is "checkmark". Just ordered mine in pink.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here, finally decided to get an account Smile

I was lucky enough to be chosen to test out the luna mini at a 75% discount through bzzagent. I payed $39 for it. I've had it for about two weeks now and it's AMAZING, I can see my skin getting Photoshop perfect with continued use. the first day it's a great massage but no real visible improvement. The second day my current breakout got worse. Almost cystic. I checked people's reviews and it's pretty common to purge before things get better so I soldiered on but decided to get a cleanser with salicylic acid, I got alba botanica's acnedot. It has 2% salicylic acid as an active ingredient which is even more than my spot treatment, keihl's blue ointment (which has 1.5%). I washed my face with that on day two and saw immediate improvement by the morning of day three. Not sure if it was the face wash or the luna mini but my face cleared right up. It's currently the smoothest smooth it's ever been. I can't put it into words. I know the mini is to credit for at the very least the smoothness, softness, and overall glow in my skin. It really is the deepest pore cleanse I've ever had. Even my scars are fading. When I do wear makeup (which isn't often) it melts on my face like butter. Then I use the luna mini to scrub it right out of my pores and believe me, it gets it out every time. I check with my toner.

Oh that's another thing. When I started I would check with toner and a cotton ball to see how clean my face was. The first day my cotton ball still looked dirty. The second day less dirty. The third day it came away almost perfectly clean. I guess my skin was purging for those first two days even after I'd washed it. Amazing.

A bit of background on me, I'm a 22 yr old black female. Quite young, I know, but I still have horribly acne prone skin. I have since I hit puberty so I've tried quite a few things on the market. I don't have signs of aging yet but I'm still very wary of my skin aging as I'm outside a lot for work so I take very good care of my skin.

My current regimen is this: I wash my face with the acnedot cleanser, use the luna mini as directed, use Lumene's moisturizing toner, and use Ambi even and clear spf 30 moisturizer. At night time I add on darkmoon's simple vitamin c serum before the moisturizer.

I would recommend the luna mini for anyone with younger skin and the full sized one for more mature skin as you can massage your serums in with it. I plan on graduating to the full size luna in 10 years(I believe I read in my luna packaing that if you register your luna mini you get a 50% discount when you buy another luna product within 10 yrs of registering) when my luna mini guarantee runs out.

Have a great day!

PS. I want to update my night time routine with a deep moisturizer and eye cream. The sun never forgives and it never forgets. Any recommendations? I'd be much obliged.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Mine left China on the 13th, then went to Alaska, then to Kentucky and has sat there for 4 days. This is the message on the UPS site.

UPS has obtained documentation and submitted to Food & Drug Administration and/or department of AG/PPQ;awaiting response. / Shipment submitted to Clearing Agency, awaiting final release.

I have to keep reminding myself that it will get to Oregon, just "when" is the question.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:58 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for posting a discount code.

I had seen it being discussed on Carol Alt show and was interested in it, but the price seems to be too high. It is a lot more reasonable with the discount code (worked for me); so I just placed an order.

Thank you again!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
35% doesn't equal $80. Which one was purchased for this discount?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
It does not.
The unit was $199 and the final price ended up $129 + shipping (about $139 total).

Imho 35% is a decent discount.

HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma....that's more like it. At this price, I may order myself one. At least it won't be noticed with the Christmas stuff arriving..LOL
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
It does not.
The unit was $199 and the final price ended up $129 + shipping (about $139 total).

Imho 35% is a decent discount.

HTH

I have a lot of gadgets for skincare and not one of them came even close to 35% off.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo - I agree completely.
Let's hope the product is not going to disappoint.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:25 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Frodo - I agree completely.
Let's hope the product is not going to disappoint.

I won't be able to tell if it is going to be a good thing or not. Mine is still on hold in Kentucky.

Can someone in the USA tell me how long it took to get yours.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I ordered mine too...I never got an email about when it was expected to ship. How long does it take to get shipping information? I found my order on their site, but, no other information. grrrr
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:12 am      Reply with quote
leathal wrote:
I ordered mine too...I never got an email about when it was expected to ship. How long does it take to get shipping information? I found my order on their site, but, no other information. grrrr

I was sent an email about two days after ordering that the item shipped along with a UPS tracking number. I wonder why you didn't get one.

Edited to add: WooHoo, UPS just sent me an email that my item will be delivered tomorrow. That's 2 weeks from the ship date.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I got mine about 2 weeks ago. It took about 5 days to ship from Shanghai to Canada.
So far I like it - it does a great job of cleaning the skin and especially pores, which in my case, seem to be getting smaller - especially around the nose area on the cheeks. One issue I have with it, is that the 'pause' in pulses between each area of the face is barely discernible and most of the time, I just keep on cleaning beyond the timed cycle.
I also like the 'anti-aging' feature and use it to help with product penetration.

I never owned a Clarisonic, so can't compare, but I have a knock off version and have to say, this is way better.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |