Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pico Toner--my results
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I wanted to let everyone know that the Pico Toner product site is having a big sale through Dec 25. I just ordered one for $350. Retail is $595. Unfortunately, it appears the Pico Toner thread has been locked, so I was unable to post there. I hope those interested will see this one. Can't wait to get mine!!! Hmmm, I guess I'll have to post my results on this thread???

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia - You should request moderator to change the name of the thread to Pico toner Smile

It was a great deal! I had a few friends who got in on it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Sister Sweets, thank you for suggesting that I ask a moderator to correct the title. I made the request. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
agatha wrote:
Thanks for the info Tonia, I decided to treat myself too Smile. It's Christmas season after all!

Now I just have to find some time to read through that other long thread to figure out where to start from...

I'll be glad to help if I can. It has two signatures; P1 and P2. They are based off of the big unit and this little Pico packs a punch.

P1 is for lifting and P2 is what I use more for plumping.
I would start P1 on about 20 (you'll see when you get it). See how it feels on your face in terms of the microcurrents. Keep the black glove above the right glove. Keep all movements going upward. I use P1 on 35 or so these days but I'm used to it. You can do several motions. I will post a youtube from the Emmy's and it gives a brief idea: Glide, cinch, erase and hold are the primary movements.

P2 is basically laying gloves on face and holding there: one glove on each side of face. I press in slightly and do a gentle lifting motion and then hold it for several seconds - even half a minute. I use it on my neck and all over: especially good for lower face but I use it everywhere.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:26 am      Reply with quote
agatha wrote:
That's great info!
Thanks a lot!

I'm more interested in plumping and tightening rather than lifting (I'm in my early 30s, trying to add some fullness into check areas and tighten up some under eye and forehead laxity). Would you suggest that I focus more on P2 in that case? I plan to start with only few trainings per week (2-3) and see if it gets me anywhere. I'm too afraid to embark on everyday training at this early stage...

sister sweets wrote:

I'll be glad to help if I can. It has two signatures; P1 and P2. They are based off of the big unit and this little Pico packs a punch.

P1 is for lifting and P2 is what I use more for plumping.
I would start P1 on about 20 (you'll see when you get it). See how it feels on your face in terms of the microcurrents. Keep the black glove above the right glove. Keep all movements going upward. I use P1 on 35 or so these days but I'm used to it. You can do several motions. I will post a youtube from the Emmy's and it gives a brief idea: Glide, cinch, erase and hold are the primary movements.

P2 is basically laying gloves on face and holding there: one glove on each side of face. I press in slightly and do a gentle lifting motion and then hold it for several seconds - even half a minute. I use it on my neck and all over: especially good for lower face but I use it everywhere.

agatha --
P2 (programmed at around 60 - up or down from there) for adding fullness to the cheek area and emphasizing the cheek bones.

P1: particularly erase movements and some lifting/holding will really show in the undereye and opening up the entire eye area.

One of the things that has worked for me is: I use it with black glove on top at place where nose and corner of the eye meet (more on inner nose) and then red glove about 3-4 inches below. I hold this for about 20 seconds. Also do the erase motions under the eye will help with tightening and wrinkle reduction. Also lifting and holding at the outside corner and eyebrow area will give you an open eye look. Always remember to do the holds. Very important.

I think to start I would do every day - even 10 minutes each day (One day P1, next day P2). After a few weeks you could probably kick it back to every other day. I really just do it as needed these days.
Initially you will want to get a strong idea of what the Pico can do for you and in order for that to happen, you need to use it. Being young you should really see some results and can train your facial muscles.
Best of luck.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
mariposa wrote:
Sis Sweets said:
One of the things that has worked for me is: I use it with black glove on top at place where nose and corner of the eye meet (more on inner nose) and then red glove about 3-4 inches below. I hold this for about 20 seconds.

Hi Sis,
Regarding this move, do you mean that you put your red glove down on your chin somewhere?
What does this move target?

Mariposa - I had to think about this and put my hand in the position: The black glove is on the the side of my nose - two or three fingers with a slight lift, across from, the area between eyebrow and corner of eye.
The red glove (two fingers is sitting above the nostril on same side and then hold for about 20 or so seconds. It does something there that I find difficult to describe but I know it's a good thing. It may be tightening in that inner corner and pulling the nose in a subtle, beneficial way. It's also possible it's targetting the area that some get juvederm placed to fill in hollows. I don't have them.
I sure hope this helps. If I was a genius like Nonie AD I'd have a brilliant diagram.
This move is one I discovered on my own and now I always do it.
The next time I pull out my gloves I'll focus on what I exactly do and if there's something I can add to this I will.

You're so silly, Sis! Laughing

I think the reason you are noticing something happening when you place gloves by your nose under the eyes is because the inner corner is the point to which the orbicularis oculi contracts to.

So you are causing the muscle to contract the right way and thus strengthening it, methinks. In essence you are doing what eye exercises aim to do. Which is probably why the hollows got filled in.... JMHO

Nonie - you heard my silent pleas and showed up. Angel I am going to bow to this. I think what you're saying is right on. Thank you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey 1 wrote:
Nonie,
do you think there are other moves using the pico that are also excersing facial muscles?

jasminerosey 1, I really don't know anything about the Pico to have been talking. I was simply trying to rationalize what may be happening. I have never used microcurrent facial gadgets but in my twenties, I bought one of those machines that has pads that you place on your body and it is supposed to tone your body. It caused muscles to contract and relax alternately and I believe that is what the microcurrent machines do. So in essence, if you are placing the probes or gloves in ways that cause your muscles to contract and relax in their natural direction, then you would be working the face the way face exercises aim to do.

For instance in the video of Sister Sweets at the Emmy's, she was showing an upward diagonal motion of using the gloves--a direction in which some muscles lie--and thus focusing the stimulation along those cheek muscles in order to "exercise" them. When Eva Fraser asks you to smile toward ears or temples or outer corners of the eye, that movement requires gradual contraction of the cheek muscles and then as you return your mouth back to a relaxed state, there is gradual muscle relaxation. So the contraction then relaxation is the exercising.

It seems with microcurrent machines (from some of the posts I have read) that sometimes the trick is to hold the probes at the top and bottom of the muscle to be worked, while at other times sliding along the muscles is the secret. So I think pros like Sister Sweets and Christine Byers might be better at recommending the movements that effect proper muscle contraction and relaxation and therefore good muscle exercising.

I think just like with face exercises, it is the correct combo of movements that will give a nice lift. In other words, if you work one muscle properly, you must work the ones attached to it properly too, which may mean going in a different direction, so that they all get toned more or less uniformly so they support and lift each other. So if facial anatomy and physiology isn't your forte, then getting direction from those who have more experience and good results to show for it is best.

Remember, sometimes how muscles contract may not be obvious just from the shape of the muscle. For instance the eye muscle (orbicularis oculi) is a ring muscle just like the mouth muscle (orbicularis oris), yet contraction of the mouth muscle is inward from all directions toward the center. With the eye muscle being anchored at the inner corner, instead of contraction happening toward the center from all direction, contraction is toward the inner corner where the muscle cannot pull away from. Knowing this is important in deciding on a facial toning program as you need to know that for proper form, how you work the mouth and how you work the eyes cannot be the same. So knowing facial anatomy isn't enough, knowing some physiology so you know how the muscles behave is important too.
jasminerosey 1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:51 am      Reply with quote
thanks Nonie,
even though you have not used the pico yourself, your knowledge about facial muscles via facial exercise IMO translates exquisitely into the microcurrent arena...your post is extremely grounding to me in understanding how microcurrent is used to lift the facial muscles.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:49 am      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
jasminerosey 1 wrote:
Nonie,
do you think there are other moves using the pico that are also excersing facial muscles?

jasminerosey 1, I really don't know anything about the Pico to have been talking. I was simply trying to rationalize what may be happening. I have never used microcurrent facial gadgets but in my twenties, I bought one of those machines that has pads that you place on your body and it is supposed to tone your body. It caused muscles to contract and relax alternately and I believe that is what the microcurrent machines do. So in essence, if you are placing the probes or gloves in ways that cause your muscles to contract and relax in their natural direction, then you would be working the face the way face exercises aim to do.

For instance in the video of Sister Sweets at the Emmy's, she was showing an upward diagonal motion of using the gloves--a direction in which some muscles lie--and thus focusing the stimulation along those cheek muscles in order to "exercise" them. When Eva Fraser asks you to smile toward ears or temples or outer corners of the eye, that movement requires gradual contraction of the cheek muscles and then as you return your mouth back to a relaxed state, there is gradual muscle relaxation. So the contraction then relaxation is the exercising.

It seems with microcurrent machines (from some of the posts I have read) that sometimes the trick is to hold the probes at the top and bottom of the muscle to be worked, while at other times sliding along the muscles is the secret. So I think pros like Sister Sweets and Christine Byers might be better at recommending the movements that effect proper muscle contraction and relaxation and therefore good muscle exercising.

I think just like with face exercises, it is the correct combo of movements that will give a nice lift. In other words, if you work one muscle properly, you must work the ones attached to it properly too, which may mean going in a different direction, so that they all get toned more or less uniformly so they support and lift each other. So if facial anatomy and physiology isn't your forte, then getting direction from those who have more experience and good results to show for it is best.

Remember, sometimes how muscles contract may not be obvious just from the shape of the muscle. For instance the eye muscle (orbicularis oculi) is a ring muscle just like the mouth muscle (orbicularis oris), yet contraction of the mouth muscle is inward from all directions toward the center. With the eye muscle being anchored at the inner corner, instead of contraction happening toward the center from all direction, contraction is toward the inner corner where the muscle cannot pull away from. Knowing this is important in deciding on a facial toning program as you need to know that for proper form, how you work the mouth and how you work the eyes cannot be the same. So knowing facial anatomy isn't enough, knowing some physiology so you know how the muscles behave is important too.

Ahem... Embarassed

A dear friend dropped me a line to inform me that microcurrent gadgets do not actually cause contraction/relaxation of muscles (Shows you how clueless I am on them and why I had no business in this thread). My limited info was from casual reading in which this was suggested (eg: http://www.examiner.com/article/non-invasive-microcurrent-face-lifts; I think the EGG Microcurrent ads talk about muscle contraction/relaxation too) and since I was not planning to use the technology, I never bothered to read much further into it. So I beg your pardon for the misleading info.

So from what I gather from a quick read is that the technology helps relax tight muscles and tighten loose muscles, a procedure referred to as "re-educating the muscles" along with claims of it also increasing collagen and elasticity, lymphatic drainage, blood circulation, product penetration etc. To shorten muscles that were slack, the probes apparently need to be applied at the origin and insertion points of muscles while to relax and lengthen them, the probes need to be applied to the belly of the muscles. If logic serves me right, then applying the probes at the inner corner of the eye then would have the effect of tightening the orbicularis oculi which in effect is the what face exercises aim to do in firming up the eye area. So perhaps even with my erroneous understanding of how microcurrent machines work, by fluke I may not have been so far off in my relating the toning of the eye muscle by Sister Sweets' placement of probes to the toning that happens with face exercises. In both cases a firming up of slack muscles effects a lift and smoothing out of the area under the eye.

Now before I hurt myself messing with stuff I know nothing about, I shall quit while I am ahead (or think I am ahead), tiptoe right on outta here, and crawl back under the rock from whence I came. Embarassed

Sorry again y'all for meddling. I promise to try and stay in my lane from now on. And thank you Friend wave for setting me straight. Wink
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
carlingus wrote:
Just got my Pico today!

One issue..there's was NO instruction manual or DVD included? After watching videos on the Pico on YouTube it seems you should receive this? I tore through every inch of my shipment, looked through everything inside, no DVD?

Car - You must call them. They will probably send it out right away.

In the meantime - this is one of FAQ's sent by NeurotriS and it will be helpful - along with Philips blog and the on-line from Christine:

The protocols of the Pico Toner are as follows: The Pico Toner has two 20-minute programs (P1 & P2). P1 reduces fine lines & wrinkles, tones, tightens, produces a lifting effect, improves overall skin radiance and more! P2 also improves skin radiance and increases the production of ATP (adenosine triposphate) fibroblast activity of (collagen) and elastin.

Within each 20-minute program for both P1 & P2, there are two different signal protocols. The only difference between the two protocols is the depth of the signal. The first 10 minutes of each program targets the deeper tissue layers and the last ten minutes targets the more superficial layers.

We have found that we want to target all layers of the skin, as everyone has different skin types. After the first ten minutes, the Pico Toner automatically switches to a different signal on both P1 and P2. The combination of both signals for each program completes the protocol for that program. So to get the most benefit from each program, it is recommended that you complete the full 20 minutes. If however, you are pressed for time that does not mean you won’t receive any benefit by using the Pico Toner for the first ten minutes only. The beauty of the Pico Toner is its unique flexibility. As with all devices, it’s best to experiment with what works best for you."

To get the most out of each program see instructions below:

Facial Protocols for P1:
a) Two different protocol sessions (20-min. or 40-min. sessions)
b) Four Basic movements (Glide, Sinch, Erase & hold)

20-Minute Basic session (Movements)

a) Set and increase the intensity level just below to where you can feel the current.

b) Complete 5 minutes on one side of the face using the Glide, Sinch, Erase & hold

movements and then move to the other side of the face for 5 minutes, then repeat again for a total of 20 minutes.

40-Minute Advanced session (Movements)

a) Set and increase the intensity level just below to where you can feel the current.

b) Do 20 minutes on one side of the face using the Glide, Sinch, Erase & hold then move to the other side for 20 minutes for a total of 40 minutes.

Facial Protocols for P2:

b) Place one glove on the right side of the face and the other on the left side. Start at the jaw line or neck and sweep upward with firm pressure for 20 minutes

*** Alternate P1 and P2 every other day***

Philips blog - he tells you how to use the machine.
This should really get you going right away.

http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/pico-toner-glove-movements/

Get going on that Pico! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I sense that some of the interest in second generation technology is for reasons that go beyond genuine curiousity about the Pico toner and what it can do. (Bet I'm double-dog right about that one Razz ) I doubt my explanation is 'really' what is being asked for.
To keep harmony and not become a part of a brouhaha, I will be staying out of this discussion. Laughing Have fun ladies!!!

Well being that I am not manufacturing any competing products in my garage, my question was genuine. But as always, thanks for an entertaining non-answer, lol.

Hopefully Christine will be able to represent Neutrotris in a more informed manner here...I for one am greatly looking forward to an educated opinion.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
After my first full week of using the Pico, I have to say, "I love it!!!" It has given me a great rounding effect on the apples of my cheeks. The lift in my whole face is incredible! It is so much better and more natural looking than the fillers. I can't believe I ever went that route. The effect is lasting between sessions now, so I don't look great half of the day and tired the rest like on the first 2 days. The apples of my cheeks are much higher and fuller. The NL's are improved, eye's look more open, jawbone looks more defined. I still have little crinkles on the corners of my eyes that I will continue to work on. This was a great buy for me. I am so glad I found this device. Sis, thank you for suggesting that I use it in the morning, even if only 10 minutes. It makes my face glow immediately afterwards. I'd much rather enjoy that during the day instead of in my sleep.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Jasminerosey - you can easily change the setting while you are using - just press the center button and then adjust + or - as needed. The setting will change. I do it all the time.

I am sure the mineralized state of your body and the highly energized field you have is helping a lot.
Do the holds around the eye - it will really show rather quickly. Holding for 20+ seconds will really show. I can get quite a nice look in 10 minutes by doing key moves.
Isn't it nice you have a DH who appreciates your natural beauty.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Speaking of water, I do as much to my water as possible. I get my water from a public artesian spring (they test it on a regular basis).
I magnetize it, oxygenate it, and put Crystal Energy in it.

Before I found the spring, I used a water filter that ionized and alkalized the water.....it actually tastes quite different than tap water in its taste as well as texture. But the spring water is the best. It hasn't been put through pipes thus it hasn't lost its natural structure.

Read about Patrick Flanagan and Crystal Energy here:
http://phisciences.com/products/crystal-energy-hunza-water
He studied the Hunzas to see what made them have such long lives......guess the answer.

I have energy work done on my body on a regular basis, and it makes a quantitative, as well as qualitative, difference in my wellbeing, on every
level. Many,if not all indigenous cultures, use (used) energy work in conjunction with herbs etc. to restore and maintain health. Unfortunately, so much of that is being lost, because of our insistence that the only thing that is real is that which we can see and the pill which we can pop in our mouth.

Another point in kind.....the very real and present danger of WiFi, the danger of which, most do not think is valid, because they can't see it or touch it.

Sorry for the off topic.....

Energy is a very potent force in whatever way one wants to use it...and there are many many many ways in which to harness it for our benefit.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Jennifer Lopez probably has a derm on staff and a $50,000 skincare budget. I hope she has a glow.
Plus she's likely 20 years younger than these women who are au naturelle. How young did you or any of us look 20 years ago? Hardly a comparison.

I've seen the glow in person. I've experienced it.
Not a point I'm going to argue.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
Jennifer Lopez also owns a $23,000 CACI machine and probably has a full time aesthetician to give her daily treatments.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Daler some of those women are in their late 60's, early 70's and the improvements were over a short period of time. The improvements are there. Age can be very cruel. I'm sure you and your friends are hardly close to that age so take a step back.
I too have shown people the video and they have seen those pictures and then they bought the Pico toner. So there you go.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
I used to use the tap but the chlorines and all the junk really turned me off.

I thought you were using the Neurotris ion spray?
When people found a dirt cheap conductive spray online, you said people had to use the Neurotris spray so they wouldn't void their warranty.

Cookie,

Plain water does not conflict with the unit. Other sprays with too high salt concentrations could potentially muck up the gloves. Even Neurotris states you can use plain water... No biggie there. Even using ASG would not conflict since its energized water.
jasminerosey 1
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Sister Sweets, i hope it is proper to say how beautiful you looked on the LV conference video..as I am attributing your beauty to the pico toner as well as to the ASG
jasminerosey 1
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia and Bethany,

both of you expressed some interest in the gua sha myofascial 'facelift' (using the gua sha board to 'dissolve' the tissue knots or lumps under the surface of the skin especially in the jowl area)

I am including this info on this thread because i believe it is another way to optimize the effect of the pico toner (and prob most other energy emitting skin care devices like the tua trend)

first, the knots/lumps that decrease the meridan energy flow to the face increase as one 'matures'

secondly, i only know of one place to obtain the gua sha myofascial info...and that is in a gua sha advance clinical dvd created as an continuing education course, with CEU'S, for professionsl acupuncturists...but i had no problem purchasing the dvd as a lay person

if you go to Nefeli.com and look under the 'professional' tab you'll see 'dvds' as a category. when you press this tab you'll see a large selection of professional advanced clinical dvd's offered.

i paid $115 for the set i purchased.

this site also offers a much less expensive lay person version (there is a sample of this version on you tube)but this version is nothing like the version i purchased

in the professionsl version..in addition to the myofascial aspect of the protecal..there is also info on performing facial accupressure with the gua sha board (which is much more powerful than using one's fingers on the same points)

also there are different angles to hold the board to accelerate or calm facial energy flow, and a fabulous gua sha 'facelift' technique starting at the collar bone and going up through the neck, jowls,cheeks,eyes,forehead which is very effective

i truly believe that the fanatastic results i've gotten at my age with the pico in just a few sessions is because, in part, i have been doing this gua sha protecol every day for the past several months.

in the dvd there is also much focus on the meridians and acupuncture points of the limbs,torso and spine..which are put forth as really more important to work with than those on the face itself as far as actually decreasing sag, wrinkles and inflammation on the face..since in traditional chinese medicine the whole body is seen as being interconnected. i don't spend that much time on those 'non-facial' points though..perhap once a week.

so, this is quite an involved dvd and not for everyone.

the teacher is assuming the audience knows the acupuncture points and addresses them by 'name' (K3 for example..which is kidney 3) and there is an assumption that one would know where to locate these points.

there are free charts online that can aid in this regard if one had the inclination.

or

one could just purchase a gua sha board on amazon.com and experiment around the jowl area...using the edge of the board to feel the knots/lumps and then using a rounded edge of the board to 'dig in' using closkwise and counterclockwise motions that are deep and intense but not so painful they create damage to the skin...and experiment!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Pablita wrote:
Do you girls recommend the pico toner for a 35 years old with no wrinkles and no sagging and good skin condition?
I would like to use it just for maintenance but it is very expensive.
Do you think it is worth just for mai tenance or that i could do with something cheaper? If so which gadget do you recommend?

Hi Pablita, I see that Sistersweets already answered you about the Pico and that you ordered one. I think you will really like it. I don't really think that 35 is too young at all to start using it. After age 30, the face starts it downward decent. Some people even begin to notice the jawline isn't quite as firm and other areas of the face might suffer as well like slight hooding of the eyes. Again, these changes might not be all that dramatic, but it does begin earlier than one might think. That is why facial exercise becomes very popular with many younger people as it keeps the face in shape. IMO, the Pico toner is different than facial exercise. Facial exercise can tone the face without a doubt, and some programs work similar to body building programs where you can replace lost volume with muscle. I believe the Pico gently returns the facial muscle back to where they belong over time and can even create some fullness to the face. That is why I would say this is a great tool for you at your young age because the older you get, the longer it takes! The body results will also depend on how quickly you respond. For the body, I would suggest keeping the power level on 100. It's not too strong at all! For the face, that's quite a different thing.. Start low say around 20-25 on P1 and see what your face can tolerate and how it responds. Program two (p2) helps add fullness. My guess is you will love this little machine. Keep us posted! Best, Aprile Smile
LizzieG
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Mine was doing the same thing but I just tried it again and it now comes up as 395
Mint
5% products discount

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:23 am      Reply with quote
LizzieG Thank you it's working!Smile

milky I don't know any coupon code, but I can send you email with a link for holiday sale price. Just drop your email address to my PM.
TheSweetLife
5% products discount

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
I've had my Pico toner for well over a year and have found that consistant use is the ticket to lasting resuts.
When you have a special event I suggest using it for a few days in a row beforehand for 20 minutes per day to look your best. It's an overall winner. I also have a small microcurent device for when time is short and only allows for a quick pick-me-up. (3-5 minutes). It doesn't compare to the Pico for overall results.
Best of luck to all of you new Pico gals (or guys). You got a good deal. I paid full price and it was still worth it. My biggest tip is get that baby out of the box and use it!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |