Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Found something that works great for under the eyes darkness
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
There are two things.
The first is ice cold water showers.These days i just use 1 minute of lukewarm water to wash off shampoo and the other is as cold as it gets water.
On days i dont wash my hair i use almost exclusively cold water.I feel like the Hulk afterwards:)

The second is abstinence from ...i cant say cause its the rules of EDS .Just FWI i am on day 38 and my eyes are brighter and the darkness under eyes has dramatically decreased.

My eye area has finally this healthy ,lifefull feeling:)

I am not going to use hot water,or do the other stuff.Lol that would make things look bad again i dont want this to happen.

Lol i discovered this accidentally.
I suggest finally that cold water doesnt cause dryness,that seems like a myth,but instead frees excessive lymph fluid,so it detoxifies.
My face looks healthy now,but when i used hot water it dried the hell out of it and maybe it wasnt just the chlorine in water but just the temperature.

Sorry i cant give a magic topical.
This method needs you to accept the cold water as the real source of cleansing.Because in nature you would just found ice cold water.And that the real deal.
And when you are not afraid of being cold,the body opens its pores and accepts the cold water,and it feels magnifiscent.So cleansing and refreshing afterwards.If you want to make it to another level after the bath stay there and slap your body and face till it dries somehow.Thats a kickass method to bring the blood.

And some last words from an old author

Quote:
I have to thank England for fresh air and cold baths, but I must thank her at the
same time for having opened my eyes to all the dangers of the hot bath. It is, without
the slightest doubt, the most dangerous form of bathing. Here again man has applied
heat to his body in a way which is daily wrecking the health of thousands. The body
defends itself against excessive atmospheric heat in a marvellous way by pouring over
the skin the requisite amount of fluid to keep its temperature normal by gentle
evaporation. On an average, two or three pints of fluid are excreted by the sweat
glands every twenty-four hours. This quantity may be increased to quarts if the heat is
increased. Stokers in gasworks have sometimes been found to excrete as much as five
pints in seventy minutes. By means of this wonderful cooling arrangement the famous
Fire King, Chaubert, could enter an oven of dry heat at a temperature of 400° to 600°
F. without his bodily temperature being perceptibly raised.
But if you immerse yourself in a bath filled with warm water at a temperature
exceeding 98.40° F. your poor body is defenceless and cannot, by means of
evaporation, protect its skin and other organs by keeping them at the usual blood-heat
temperature.
This spells disaster. It depletes the body, ruins the skin and its delicate evaporation
mechanism, making man very susceptible to colds. Many have unwittingly injured
themselves for life by a daily warm bath which is so enjoyable on a cold morning but
which always makes for a dull, listless day. The breathing is low, the oxygen intake
insufficient. The indulger feels languid, often looks pale and cold, and is seen
yawning and gaping for air many times a day. The tone of his whole body is lowered.
This toning down is chiefly due to a fall in the general muscle-tone of the body

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:26 am      Reply with quote
I have always taken hot showers and I never get colds or flu.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
Softskin if i am not wrong you are a women,so its ok to use hot water.Women shouldnt be harsh with their body.Their nature has a very emotional side so its ok.

But we are real men Laughing Yeah.We are not afraid of the temperature.We know that while in the hot water,the outside cold is still waiting.
Real life is still waiting and its always cold and harsh.And you cant escape the outside cold/reality.It will get you sooner or later.The hot water will just run out.

Just practicing out of the comfort zone stuff ,seems to pay back.
The darkness diminishes more and more.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:

Real life is still waiting and its always cold and harsh.And you cant escape the outside cold/reality.It will get you sooner or later.The hot water will just run out.

In Greece life may be cold and harsh and the hot water may run out due to your poor economy.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
You are not a real women.
Cause real women have emotions. Smile

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I took cold shower as a kid since that was the only option at grandma's. Let's see how the big me handles it for a week... Bad Grin
Thanks for sharing. BTW, I'm new here, so hi everyone!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |