Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Recent Ulta haul and reviews...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I found myself wandering in Ulta recently...and I had this thought that I wanted to purge a bunch of old makeup and have a nice fresh start for the upcoming spring... if it ever gets here...I think I have 15 foot snow drifts on my front lawn... So here's what ended up in my cart and on my debit card!

Benefit - Rockateur Blush - a rosey gold color that goes on beautifully and gives the cheeks a pop of color...this is my second box o' powder as I have (and love)Coralista - apparently a big seller right now
Tarte - Marajuka Cheek stain in Shimmering Peach...one of the softest, smoothest, creamiest cream blushes ever. Peach with a hint of gold..I dab this on top of Rockateur on the upper bone of my cheeks for a soft glow. Super pretty...Not sure of lasting power yet though
Smashbox - Waterproof, self-sharpening eyeliner in Cabana - a tealish blueish green color. So far I love this...literally glides on with no tugging.I smudge it out with Aromaleigh's Drama Teal powder mineral liner. This seems to really last on my eyes and love that it self sharpens so I always have a sharp tip
Urban Decay - Dual sharpener... I have three or four of UD's kohl liners (also love) and my own sharpener wasn't cutting it so I bought UD's. Haven't used it yet, but will let you know how it works!
Bare (Minerals) Escentuals - Natural Lipgloss in Pomegranate - a very nice every day wearable red - slightest gold shimmer - borders on warm red. Very soft, easy to apply - staying power - not too bad..
Bare (Minerals) Escentuals - Moxie Lipgloss in Party Starter - They discontinued my favorite lipgloss from the Buxom Line called Lacey which was such a pretty coral color - really made my pastey face come alive - and Party Starter is sort of a dupe... but still not the same... I need to find a replacement, but Party Starter will be fine for now..there's not a whole lot of color payoff and it's a bit drying.
Cover Girl - (I love that Ulta has the drugstore lines as well - my favorite mascara - Orange Tube - Lash Blast - I wasn't even tempted to plunk down $24-40 for the name brand mascaras. This one has done me well for just about 5 years now!

That's it! Smile

Oh, and THANK YOU EDS - I just got an email that I am a lucky recipient of a $50 voucher! You guys ROCK!!!!!

Smoochies -

Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
Maria - Sounds like a fun haul - good for you and the winter doldrums! And now you can spend $50 at EDS - an easy thing to do! Congratulations and have fun deciding. ~~Sis~~

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Love Love Urban decay...

Mariav wrote:
I found myself wandering in Ulta recently...and I had this thought that I wanted to purge a bunch of old makeup and have a nice fresh start for the upcoming spring... if it ever gets here...I think I have 15 foot snow drifts on my front lawn... So here's what ended up in my cart and on my debit card!

Benefit - Rockateur Blush - a rosey gold color that goes on beautifully and gives the cheeks a pop of color...this is my second box o' powder as I have (and love)Coralista - apparently a big seller right now
Tarte - Marajuka Cheek stain in Shimmering Peach...one of the softest, smoothest, creamiest cream blushes ever. Peach with a hint of gold..I dab this on top of Rockateur on the upper bone of my cheeks for a soft glow. Super pretty...Not sure of lasting power yet though
Smashbox - Waterproof, self-sharpening eyeliner in Cabana - a tealish blueish green color. So far I love this...literally glides on with no tugging.I smudge it out with Aromaleigh's Drama Teal powder mineral liner. This seems to really last on my eyes and love that it self sharpens so I always have a sharp tip
Urban Decay - Dual sharpener... I have three or four of UD's kohl liners (also love) and my own sharpener wasn't cutting it so I bought UD's. Haven't used it yet, but will let you know how it works!
Bare (Minerals) Escentuals - Natural Lipgloss in Pomegranate - a very nice every day wearable red - slightest gold shimmer - borders on warm red. Very soft, easy to apply - staying power - not too bad..
Bare (Minerals) Escentuals - Moxie Lipgloss in Party Starter - They discontinued my favorite lipgloss from the Buxom Line called Lacey which was such a pretty coral color - really made my pastey face come alive - and Party Starter is sort of a dupe... but still not the same... I need to find a replacement, but Party Starter will be fine for now..there's not a whole lot of color payoff and it's a bit drying.
Cover Girl - (I love that Ulta has the drugstore lines as well - my favorite mascara - Orange Tube - Lash Blast - I wasn't even tempted to plunk down $24-40 for the name brand mascaras. This one has done me well for just about 5 years now!

That's it! Smile

Oh, and THANK YOU EDS - I just got an email that I am a lucky recipient of a $50 voucher! You guys ROCK!!!!!

Smoochies -

Maria
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |