Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Babor! So Amazing!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Sophi99

Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:53 am      Reply with quote
So I am 33 years young Wink and I have oily skin with acne. I have kidney disease and was told by my doctor that since my blood isnt being purified as it should be, it causes cystic acne to occur.

I once received a Eurpean facial and the nice lady used products on my by Babor. I have never heard of them before but I cannot describe how wonderful my skin became after!

They have a line called "Pure" and all of these products work wonderfully with my skin to control oil and decrease excess sebum.

They are a bit pricey, most of the products average $40 or more. But trust me when I say this, I want to Sephora and spent hundreds more trying to find products with similar effects as the Babor Pure line, but nothing compares, nothing gives me the same results.

I wish Babor advertised more as when people as me what I use for my skin, majority of them have not heard of this amazing skincare line.

So if you're like me and have problem skin, and have tried EVERYTHING out there....then please try the Babor line. You will be so glad you did.
Hope this helps anyone in need of great glowing skin!!

Thanks for reading,
Sophia:)
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:40 am      Reply with quote
I see that this is your first post.

Welcome to EDS!
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:19 am      Reply with quote
I like Gabor but not this review Smile Lol Is the first one and probably will be the last or she will do a couple more for Babor Wink
Sophi99

Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks VeronicaM! Smile

@Talyta, firstly, it isnt "Gabor" its Babor.
Secondly, exactly what about my review did you not like?
Yes it was my first review because I love their products and wanted to share my opinion with everyone @ EDS, not really undertanding your negativity or saracasm??

For anyone else reading this, I forgot to mention the products I tried, it was the PURE daytime, nightime, PURE fluid and Pure Gel.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hello and welcome! Could you please be more specific regarding the products you used? Smell, touch, feel, quantifiable results if any..? I have tried many products from Babor before and have never been impressed at all, but have not dabbled in Pure but would be interested in hearing more.

Thanks!

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,
I used Babor Pure Day Cream, Night cream, Pure Fluid and the Drying Gel.

Day cream- smells wonderful, keeps my skin matte and is nice and light so it doesnt turn my skin oily/greasy a few hours after I wash it.

Night cream - smells beautiful as well, a little heavier as expected so its more rich for night time use.
But I wake up with skin thats not too shiny.

Pure fluid- when your skin is really acting up and gets alot of pimples and seems like its flaring (mine gets red and inflamed)...this Pure fluid is a very thing consistency so I pour it onto my hand and quickly rub it all over my face after cleansing.
Its really a mircale product for me.
It is expensive so I only use it when my skin is really acting up. It dries out the pimples and reduces redness almost immediately.
Also, if I use it at night I can notice all the pimples either gone or dramatically reduced in size by the morning.
Has a very astringent effect on the skin.

The Purifying Gel- havent seen it on the sight in the past few months, but it is a 2% salicylic acid clear gel that dries out pimples very soon after application.
It is good that it is clear so you cant see it on, but sometimes it gets bumpy if you apply makeup over it

Please let me know if you need more of my personal feedback:)
cali1979
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2014 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
I like babor too.It's really good enough.
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Oh, I have a Babor product, and wanna open it now!lol
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
That's so good to know! Did you find the fragrance in Babor a little on the strong side?

Sophi99 wrote:
So I am 33 years young Wink and I have oily skin with acne. I have kidney disease and was told by my doctor that since my blood isnt being purified as it should be, it causes cystic acne to occur.

I once received a Eurpean facial and the nice lady used products on my by Babor. I have never heard of them before but I cannot describe how wonderful my skin became after!

They have a line called "Pure" and all of these products work wonderfully with my skin to control oil and decrease excess sebum.

They are a bit pricey, most of the products average $40 or more. But trust me when I say this, I want to Sephora and spent hundreds more trying to find products with similar effects as the Babor Pure line, but nothing compares, nothing gives me the same results.

I wish Babor advertised more as when people as me what I use for my skin, majority of them have not heard of this amazing skincare line.

So if you're like me and have problem skin, and have tried EVERYTHING out there....then please try the Babor line. You will be so glad you did.
Hope this helps anyone in need of great glowing skin!!

Thanks for reading,
Sophia:)
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |