Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sqoom versus Ultra Renew (or Ultra Renew Plus)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
LuvMyBoxer
5% products discount

Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
The Sqoom gets such good reviews, but before I take the plunge I'm wondering if anyone has compared it to the Truth in Aging Ultra Renew or Ultra Renew Plus. Obviously, the Sqoom is more expensive, but I'm wondering if the TIA is at all similar in its effectiveness.
tracey parkes
5% products discount

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
LuvMyBoxer wrote:
The Sqoom gets such good reviews, but before I take the plunge I'm wondering if anyone has compared it to the Truth in Aging Ultra Renew or Ultra Renew Plus. Obviously, the Sqoom is more expensive, but I'm wondering if the TIA is at all similar in its effectiveness.

I have the Sainsonic ultrasound device which I believe is the same as the Truth In Aging Ultra Renew? This Sainsonic http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008UTXAHS. I posted a question on TIA asking if it was the same but Marta never replied. I also have a Sqoom. The Sainsonic and Sqoom don't compare 1 bit. Sqoom is far superior. For one ything Sqoom is 1Mhz so penetrates deeper than Sainsonic's 3Mhz.
tracey parkes
5% products discount

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry posted before finished! Also Sqoom combines ultrasound with ionisation. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Ultra Renew has that (Sainsonic doesn't). Not sure about Ultra Renew Plus? The LED on Sainsonic is a bit useless IMO because of the metal transducer in the middle which casts a shadow on the face, so blocking out a big beam of the LED. The Sainsonic is a lot cheaper than Ultra Renew (can't swear it's the same but looks it and feature list is same/similar). But it was a waste of money for me. If it's of interest I have reviewed Sqoom on my blog - no affiliation with any brand. Blog pure labour of love Smile. Link here http://www.faceupbeauty.com/2014/01/tried-and-tested-sqoom-review-part-2-of.html?m=1

tracey parkes wrote:
LuvMyBoxer wrote:

I have the Sainsonic ultrasound device which I believe is the same as the Truth In Aging Ultra Renew? This Sainsonic http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008UTXAHS. I posted a question on TIA asking if it was the same but Marta never replied. I also have a Sqoom. The Sainsonic and Sqoom don't compare 1 bit. Sqoom is far superior. For one ything Sqoom is 1Mhz so penetrates deeper than Sainsonic's 3Mhz.
LuvMyBoxer
5% products discount

Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Tracey. I believe the Ultra Renew Plus incorporates galvanic technology. What I'm really hoping for is a little extra lift. I use NuFace and although it helps, I keep thinking that I should be able to get a little more firming. Some reviews of the Sqoom definitely suggest that this is the best device for lifting, but others just mention a more even tone. I think I'm getting that from my Tria. Okay...off to read your blog.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I had Ultherapy two years ago and although I liked it, the results didn't last more than 9 or 10 months. The cost is far too great not to have longer lasting results.
Thank you, again!!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |