Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellcosmet Purifying Gel opinion requested.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
alaya
5% products discount

Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
I heard a big rave about the cream cleanser, but I would prefer to try the gel cleanser. I would like to hear your opinion first, as I could not find many reviews about this. Thx
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Alaya.

Was wondering wheather you went to that place in Wing On Central building...If yes, how did you like it? Question
Mabsy

Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:18 am      Reply with quote
After absolutely loving the cream version (and ultimately getting the full size) I also asked EDS if they could throw in a sample of the gel one. Well they did (that, and way more)! Very Happy I shall try it in the next few days and see how I go.

CharlieBaby and Abejita both use it as well I think. I think CharlieBaby's post might have been the one that made me request the sample, if I'm not mistaken Smile
alaya
5% products discount

Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:40 am      Reply with quote
mithai - I did go there, didn't get a facial - only for the ladies and I'm a guy.(Sexual discrimination Mad ) Brenda was very helpful, gave me a few samples to try. Too bad I am too sensitive and was allergic to Phyto Corrctive Gel/B5. I did try the Cellcosmet Gel cleanser, which seems to be good, but the sample only enough for 2 tries. I still have a new bottle of my favorite cleanser that I haven't opened yet, which will last me a year. That's why I need more opinions on the Cellcosmet gel cleanser

Mabsy - I knew you would be going to review the Gel cleanser soon Bad Grin , as in your previous review you thought you had the Gel but found you had the cream cleanser instead. I look forward to your review when you have tried the Gel.
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I bought the cleanser last week and have been using it for 5-6 days now....here is my immediate verdict..
1) very easy to use...I dont have to rinse forever
2) very effective...gets rid of make up(though I dont wear long-last kind...so cant tell about that)
3) doesnt foam...which I like
4) no pulling or tugging
5) very gentle...doesnt sting the eye a bit, doesnt leave skin dry or with a film
6) makes skin very smooth
7) ideal as morning or night cleanser

so yes all in all its a very nice cleanser...pricy but with all its qualities, worth it IMO. Keep in mind that I have a bias for cleansers that dont foam....but then gel is not my favourite texture. I like creams better and I am sure once I am done with a couple of other cleansers I have I will get the cream version too...and then hopefully will stop looking .
CharlieBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
It was ME!!! I this cleanser! I spent a ton of money trying to find a cleanser that I liked more because I felt guilty for spending that much money on a cleanser. But I probably could have bought a couple of Cellcosmet's cleansing gel for the amount that I spent looking for a replacement. I have since given up. This really is an exceptional cleanser. Kind of a no nonsense cleanser. It is not fancy or purfumy. It just does what it promises extremely well. It takes off all your makeup (I lazy and I want one step to take off makeup and cleanse) It doesn't sting your eyes the get texture feels great...very cooling.

I have to say, it makes me feel much better that other people don't think it is horribly outrageous to pay this amount for a cleanser. It really is worth it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Don't buy it!!!! Not talking It is addicting! You'll never go back once you try this.
Mabsy

Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:20 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I haven't tried my sample yet, but I'm using the cream version (it's wonderful!) and have also cracked open a sample of the Ultra Vital. This is getting very dangerous now... I also noticed that Cellcosmet actually has some more reasonably priced moisturisers for younger skins. I think this is something I will also need to "investigate". After I finish what I have of course! Rolling Eyes
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |