Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Can anyone translate this video from French to English?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
little vase
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I've been watching a few of Nicole Tonnelle's face videos, and have been doing some Ageless face-pinching, and really enjoy how it makes my skin look. My skin is really responding to pulling and pinching.

I would love to know what she's saying. Just generally, not word for word. For example, I would love to know what she's saying while pinching her face. It would be so very appreciated if someone would take the time to watch this and then share what she's saying. She has several other videos on her youtube channel that are also in French.

Thank you in advance! I hope I'm posting this in the right place......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm0KLsyxM0o
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:32 am      Reply with quote
YouTube videos usually have closed captions, which have been integrated with Google Translate. Hence, after clicking on the CC tab at the bottom right-hand corner of each video, click on translate and choose English. I will forewarn you that most YouTube videos are automatically captioned (with voice recognition software); mechanized captions tend not to be as accurate as captions taken by humans.

Another option is to download a voice translation software and see if you can work backward--(that is, from a foreign language into English). Here's one that I found online; I've not used it, though, so I can't give you my personal opinion:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartmobilesoftware.voicetranslatorfree
little vase
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Veronica. I should have stated that I knew about that option, but for some reason when I choose translate, I cannot scroll down the list of languages on my macbook using firefox. I should try another browser.
little vase
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Too funny. Google Translate is, unsurprisingly, absolutely no help at all. In the beginning:

"Reflections are a bit stupid, but we knew not bother to make movements, the place to show your movements, android then rebellion, when you are botoxee, many following games, I think that telling the truth when I made the cigaline ricky if her husband, this is how a giant breakthrough and it is simply clear and net leadership who believes drifts more eyes on the back which is completely because it eying, is the only illegal activities, the couple spent write more but I actually do not have prices on the forehead or too high in this northern part."

And then when she is pinching:

"When you placed, you can find a husband in vain. This was three times small tribe so it depends on the parents you have gifts that are coming. Open wide shut the Etienne because it will sangare it actually takes a small reaction because often the city extends in water."

Just in case that helps anyone else Laughing

So back to my original question, if anyone out there can give me the basic gist of what she is saying while pinching. I already know about how it actually takes a small reaction because often the city extends in water, but anything else would be great Razz
Marie-Andree
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I just noticed your post. I'll send you a PM tomorrow with the translation. I don't have time tonight
little vase
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Merci beaucoup! It is much appreciated.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:03 am      Reply with quote
little vase,

Almost all YouTube videos have automatic captions. And it seems as if the French captions were automatically transcribed--hence, the errors. Because the original French text has so many errors, so too will the translation.

I've seen this happen in many English-language videos. Just click on a random video that's in English. Unless the uploader transcribed the captions himself, chances are, the captions will be laden with errors.

Therefore, one thing that I hope YouTube does is allow users to correct such errors. As of now, there is no way to fix it--unless you were the one who uploaded the video.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |