Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
CHEAP Miracle Remedy for Acne, Rosacea & Excema Suffere
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MissLenaiya
5% products discount

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Ok, I don't suffer from acne but I have a friend who does and to make matters worse, she picks at it and her skin looks awful! I feel sorry for her because she has such a pretty face plagued by these clusters of scab-like acne from the picking and with foundation on, it just cakes up around it and looks disgusting! I am a foundation freak and buy it constantly, all different brands in search of my HG and whatever doesn't work for me I give to her in hopes of helping her face look better, but then I realized it's not the foundation, it's her skin. So one day, i was reading how colloidal silver diminishes plaque on the teeth (don't worry, i don't consume enough to turn me blue!) and was blown away how fast it worked! Hardened stuck on plaque that only a dentist can remove that has been stuck on my teeth for years ( I fear dentists and only go when i HAVE to) literally dissolved off of my teeth in less than 48 hrs! I was stunned and amazed by this, now there is just an empty space between my teeth and my gumline where the plaque used to be! So being intrigued by this, I saw a cosmetic form of colloidal silver in a clear gel. I got it to see if it worked on under eye puffinesss, so i am waiting to try it on that the next time I wake up with a case of the puffies!

Its in a tube about the size of a tube of travel sized toothpaste only longer, and it's called ASAP365 and they sell it at Sprouts Market for only $9.99

I googled it to see if there were any reviews about it working for under eye puffiness but what i saw were these raving reviews on how its a miracle cure for acne, rosecea, sun spots and excema (sp?) but mostly the reviews were on acne and i am telling you, these ppl insisted this stuff worked OVERNIGHT! Esp on the pimples that were deeply embedded under the skin that you know are gonna erupt into Mt. St. Helens! They said this stuff caught those pimples and zapped them and they never erupted.

I knew I had to get some for my friend but I was so excited to give it to her that i just gave her my tube and got another tube for myself later, since i didn't need it right then. I told my friend all about it and spouted off some of the reviews i had read. She was excited, but seemed like "ya whatever, i'll try it" because nothing has probably worked for her so this was just another gimmick to her i believe.

About a week later i get a text from her that simply said "my skin is all cleared up and completely healed and acne-free because of the awesome gift you gave me, thank you SO much! This is UNBELIEVABLE! I LOVE you!"

A few days later, she stopped by and WOW! I swear, she looked insanely gorgeous! She was always pretty, it was just that cluster of picked acne on her face, topped off with foundation that just caked up around it looking so scabby and cakey that it ruined her good looks, now her skin looks AWESOME and absolutely NO SCARS which baffled me by the way she picked at her face for so long, you would think it would be scar-city!

I HIGHLY recommend this stuff to acne sufferers, but the reviews insist it is just as miraculous on treating rosacea, eczema and other skin conditions. Just google it! You'll see!

Also, the amount of silver is not enough to turn your skin blue, this is a COSMETIC formula and is intended for the face. It is 24 ppm (parts per million) patented silver solution. The front of the tube reads:

ASAP365
Silver Gel
Ultimate Skin & Body Care

Cosmetic Skin Product
Helps Promote Natural Healing

The back of the tube reads:

For External Cosmetic Use

Directions for use:
Apply generously to skin as needed to help promote natural healing.

Cosmetic Contents:
24 ppm patented silver solution (deionized water, silver) TEA and Carbomer

This remedy is not given first hand, but i can attest to its benefits because i'm telling you, my friends face was JACKED UP! and I saw the difference, her skin was healed of all acne and scabs in a week with no scarring! I am just spreading the word, you can buy it and try it or leave it alone. Just thought I would share this information with you all.

Peace Smile

5% products discount

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:35 am      Reply with quote
I just want to clarify something, apparently,
This is NOT colloidal silver. A review on Amazon says:

This is the only product you need in your home. In 5 days this healed a Brown Recluse spider bite after the ER doctor prepared our daughter for a long, painful healing with the loss of tissue. We brush our teeth with this, treat everything we use to reach for different medications (with lists of side effects) on. Baby gets diaper rash, gone in hours. Kills bad bacteria, yeast-fungi and virus without harming the "good guys". Do your research on this, it is one of the best kept secrets of the age. This IS NOT Colloidal Silver. This product can be used in/on any part of the body including the eyes. I sprayed this in my eyes following a surgery and the doctor remarked what a good job I did in taking care of it post surgery. Once again, go to the web site of the manufactures and research this product. They also produce a liquid and in India they are CURING Malaria IN HOSPITALS in 5 days. Amazon also carries the liquid SilverSol. Stock up!

But it STILL works!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
The reviews on Amazon are good.
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:07 am      Reply with quote
MissLenaiya

please tell....

how did you use the silver for your teeth. which brand is it, and the results!!! thanks
MissLenaiya
5% products discount

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
zizi wrote:
MissLenaiya

please tell....

how did you use the silver for your teeth. which brand is it, and the results!!! thanks

Hi zizi,

I didn't use this ASAP365 brand, I used actual colloidal silver, the brand name is "Sovereign Silver" i got the gel in a little pump bottle for around $13.99 at Sprouts and Whole Foods has it too but it cost more there, around $16.99 i believe. I also got the big 8fl oz bottle that is in a silver water solution with a dropper by the same brand & that is called "Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol"

The gel, I used a q-tip & pumped one pump onto the q-tip & then applied it to the inside of my gumline along the back of my lower teeth (that's where I had the hard plaque buildup (actually, i have since found out that that stuff is actually tarter, plaque is the soft slimy stuff that eventually turns into tarter (the hard nasty calcium like deposits that buildup along the gumline)

So i flipped the q-tip over & put one pump of the cholloidal silver gel on that end & went over my gumline again and let it sit on there for 15 min & tried my best not to let my tongue or saliva touch it, which was actually surprisingly easy.

After 15 min i spit it out, rinsed my mouth out with water & then put a couple droppers full of the silver water solution and swished it around my mouth and then swallowed it. (Thats what the instructions on the bottle say to do, swallow it)

I repeated this again the next day & on the morning of the 3rd day (so really it had only been 2 full days & 2 full nights) i grabbed my magnifying mirror to look at my wisdom teeth coming thru on the bottom (so i wasn't even trying to check if the cholloidal silver had worked yet bcuz i didnt think it would that fast, but i happened to catch a glance at the inside of my bottom teeth where i put the gel on my gumline & was scared at first becuz i saw a big empty space between my teeth & my gums and thought my teeth had gotten loose & were about to come out but when i tried to jiggle one it didnt move, i then realized that hard built up stuff was gone! (The tarter) i called my boyfriend in the room saying "OH - MY - GOD! Babe, come here quick! You GOTTA see this!" He came running in the room saying "what? What?" & i showed him & he said "gimme some!" So i did & altho he didnt have as much as me, he put it on his gums and what little bit he had was also gone in 2 days also he said his tooth had been bothering him & when he put the gel on it he said it stopped bothering him.

If you google "cholloidal silver removes plaque" you will see the story about it (a lot of ppl think that hard stuff is plaque so thats what you have to type, its really tarter as i explained earlier, but you have to put plaque in the search keywords to pull up the article about it but it is the hard stuff calcium like deposits on the teeth (usually found between the teeth & gums) that this stuff gets rid of.

As far as the space where the plaque was its much better, the gums filling that space in little by little becuz i am rebuilding the gum tissue by a method i discovered on fixyourteeth dot org.

I also stopped brushing with toothpaste becuz it contains flouride (bad) and glycerine (which takes 32 rinses to get it off your teeth so it creates a barrier and remineralization & the rebuilding of gum tissue cant take place so i brush my teeth with glycerine free soap as recommended by the chemist who created fixyourteeth dot org, it gets them clean, leaves no residue & preps them for the chewable calcium & the other steps involved.

I hope this helps and answers your question.

(Check out that website, you'll be shocked)

5% products discount

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 am      Reply with quote
Here is a link to the info on CS and dental

(After reading, there will be a link about it destroying the plaque monster)

http://colloidalsilversecrets.blogspot.com/2013/12/colloidal-silver-cures-teeth-and-gum.html

5% products discount

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
thanks..will get this product(s)..

5% products discount

Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
LatteQueen wrote:
thanks..will get this product(s)..

You're welcome Smile

There's another testimonial if you google colloidal silver removes plaque it should come up, and one of the topics from the blog i sent you the link to, a Doctor talks about how he was prepping a man for leg surgery who had been in an accident & half his bone was gone, he said he soaked the mans leg in a bin filled with colloidal silver water & was shocked to see the bone actually regrowing right before his very eyes! He summoned his colleagues to come see it so that he had witnesses, he also said a tooth that had broken to the gumline actually regenerated itself after putting colloidal silver on it everyday for 2 weeks! There seems to be many miracle stories about this stuff healing all kinds of major illnesses. You can find them on the same blog i gave you the link to, but i myself can attest to the fact that it remives plaque. As a matter of fact, i just came from the dentist just now becuz altho I got the plaque off my teeth there was some embedded under my gumline between my teeth & gums that i couldn't get to so i had to get a deep enscaling done (not fun) my dentist was somewhat baffled why i had plaque built up under my gums but none on my teeth only a gap of space where it looked like it might've been so she asked me about it & I told her I got it off myself using colloidal silver & a q-tip! She actually laffed at me as if to say "you silly!" But after she laffed she looked at me while still kinda chuckling and daid "oh don't do THAT!" And then laffed again. I dunno if she actually didn't believe me or if she KNEW about it working & tried to deter me from using it so i will instead come in and have it done?

Becuz the proof is in my mouth, the buildt up calcified plaque that is as hard as cement was gone. So she must know whatever i did, no matter how silly or unbelievable it seemed, worked. I just don't understand why she discouraged me from using it. I think I know the answer to that, & its comparable to Big Pharma not wanting a cure to be discovered to money making diseases becuz it would take money out of their well padded pockets. Which is understandable. But that shouldn't come at the expense of ones health or even life. Shame on them for that.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2014 6:32 am      Reply with quote
thanks so much MissLenaiya. I love the way you describe everything. It really helps. Smile
MissLenaiya
5% products discount

Thu May 01, 2014 11:47 am      Reply with quote
zizi wrote:
thanks so much MissLenaiya. I love the way you describe everything. It really helps. Smile

Thank you zizi, and you are quite welcome as well. I am a writer so I always do my research and try to verify the facts whenever possible so that i'm not spreading myths when I post about things that I believe may be of benefit to others. It's important to me that my sources and resources are reliable and meet my reasonable standards.

I never speak on something I know nothing about, either I, myself have tried it or someone I know very well has tried it so I consider it first hand knowledge because my criteria for word of mouth to be credible is that I have to actually witness the results myself. I would have to see or know the condition of such person, see them try or know they tried the product or remedy and then see the results with my own eyes.

If none of that takes place I'd sooner just keep my mouth shut cuz who wants to be the bearer of bad news? And I'm not a skeptic, I don't wanna be labeled as a naysayer either, cuz I don't like the naysayers either unless their reasons for disagreement are truly valid, but I can't stand fake reviews and I can always spot them out.

You can just tell by the key words they use, they are geared towards marketing and advertising, and they repeatedly say (write) the name of the product, usually in quotes or in all CAPS or both. Nobody talks like that in real life. And usually the "reviewer" just made their acct that day and have only one post or review. I'm sure there's fake reviewers outside those telltale signs but probably not many.

I also know that there are fake reviews discredting the worth of a product, which is the competition & I think that's downright dirty becuz bad rewiews STAND OUT. People can say the nicest things about someone or something and they can go unnoticed, but let there be something derogatory said and everybody takes note of it.

It's even like that in our own personal lives, you do all these nice things for your significant other or at work or for a family member but they only seem to point out when you do something they don't like. Quick to point out the negative but tend to overlook the positive. Ok this is turning into a rant haha sorry. My point is, i'm not a skeptic but I take a lot of things into consideration when reading reviews and I can tell whether or not they are genuine. So anything I may post about here, comes from first hand experience or knowledge, not from heresay.

Let me know if you try the colloidal silver, I wanna know if you have the same shock factor that I had! haha (and i was pretty shocked cuz that stuff is as hard as concrete! Well its fossilized bacteria, petrified! Thats pretty hard! Lol)

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2014 12:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi MissLenaiya,

After reading your thread, I'm interested in trying the colloidal silver product you have used on my skin, but I get nervous to try new products as my skin reacts usually negatively and very quickly if it doesn't like something. I guess I wanted to write to ask you if you think it could help with keratosis pilaris (it's a skin problem that creates these pink bumps and sometimes flesh colored bumps on the skin supposedly because the person's body creates too much keratin or there is too much keratin buildup cause the skin can't seem to shed normally). I say supposedly because I have never come across anyone curing themselves of KP on the internet and I've done a lot of research so it leads me to believe what people think about KP could not be the case. Anyway, I have KP I think on my face. I definitely have these odd tiny bumps all over my face and I also have pink skin which may be scarring. I guess I just wanted your opinion if you think I should give this a try for the these issues? Your friend who had acne and it cleared up, how bad was it and did this product help with any pink scarring she had if she had any? And since you said you've done a lot of research I thought I would ask if you came across any people who mentioned colloidal silver helping for scarring and bumps or other maybe even severe skin problems? Thank you for your help and for posting about your success!
BitterSweet
5% products discount

Tue May 13, 2014 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have always been a fan of Colloidal Silver, both internally & topically.

It kills bacteria & heals topically & boosts your immune system internally.

Thanks for the great post MissL! Very Happy
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2014 7:43 am      Reply with quote
I also have been a fan for years and use it here and there sparingly on spots. I have never tried the rinse though!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:29 am      Reply with quote
MissL: Thanks for posting on Sovereign Colloidal Silver. Both my daughter and myself recently had periodontal surgery and our Periodontist was so impressed with our recovery using this product. I also use it topically for rosacea and it works more effectively than my RX of Metro cream.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Ever since I saw that man who turned blue and looked like a Smurf because he used silver for years, I've steered clear. Here is an informative article about the type of silver to avoid.http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/blue-man.html
MissLenaiya
5% products discount

Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, i heard about the man who turned blue, that's why I stated in my post "don't worry, i didn't ingest enough to turn blue" or something to that degree, lol. That man went absolutely crazy with it tho! He was downing gallons of the stuff a day! He was making silver water and just drinking the heck out of it. Of course he didn't turn blue right away, this happened after drinking gallons of silver water everyday for years! But i understand why one would be concerned.

Also, as far as KP goes, I don't see why the cosmetic skin grade wouldn't clear if not cure that problem. It seems to help/cure every other kind of skin problem so why not KP? Have you tried googling the skin disorder along with "ASAP365 silver gel cosmetic skin product" and see if it's helped anyone else with that condition?

5% products discount

Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Well, i just googled keratosis pilaris and ASAP365 silver gel and not much came up, but there were some indications of it being used (by the search engine results, i didn't actually click on anything) but when i googled keratosis pilaris and collodial silver (which ASAP365 is similar but not identical) alot of ppl with keratosis pilaris swears it cured it, so you may want to give it a try. Especially if you have tried everything and nothing has worked. I also read that coconut oil works but i would be more inclined to try the collodial silver first only because it has a proven track record for healing all kinds of skin disorders. Good Luck and let me know if it works for you!

Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:02 am      Reply with quote
re-posting for Zaneta

Zaneta wrote:
I have found good advice here and I am going to give it a try.Thank you.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |