Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Loving the Camellia Oil!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
I got my oil, and my skin sucked it up like a glass of water...no residue...clean and soft.

I haven't tried the Epidermx sample yet, but if it's as great as the oil, i'm sure i'll be happy Smile

Thanks for all the recommendations here - i've had good luck with everything i've tried so far.

Next up is Dr. H's Rose Cream.
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Cindyadam,

Could you tell me where you got this oil? Can I find it in a natural whole foods store?

Thanks
cindyadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
so this is where i got it. I don't know that you can buy it in a whole foods store, but someone else here might know.

http://www.goldportbeauty.com/index.htm
cait2k3
5% products discount

Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
i love the camellia oil too! i recently bought it on ebay - this is the cheapest i've seen! $12.50 + $2.25 usps first class shipping. i believe she is still selling it so check it out:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZradiancequeen
Jona
5% products discount

Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
cindyadam wrote:
so this is where i got it. I don't know that you can buy it in a whole foods store, but someone else here might know.

http://www.goldportbeauty.com/index.htm

I also purchased my Silkia Oil from Goldport Beauty. They were kind enough to send me a sample of their Epidermx. Love the Silkia Oil. I use it on my dry legs and put a few drops in my chemically processed hair. My hair shines more then ever. I am not sure about the Epidermx??? I think it is over priced. I prefer the Dermalogica or Janson-Beckett exfoliant. The Dermalogica is the best buy. Very Happy
DollyPotter
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Do you use the oil as a moisturizer?
SaffronRouge
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using this oil and it is AWESOME!
alliesd
5% products discount

Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using it for 3 months and love it. It has added a radiant glow to my skin. I also apply it on my lips and they look so moist and plump. Even my hair, which used to be dry and dull, looks amazing.
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I made a scrub from some of my cooking Camellia Oil and brown sugar. I used it on my body for a while and liked the results so I tried it on my face. It felt so nice I started using a few drops of the oil that is sitting on top of the sugar to moisturize. It sinks right in unless I use too much. I also use a tiny bit on the ends of my hair. I made another scrub using the oil and sea salt. I'm going to get my husband to try it on his scalp to see if it helps with his psoriasis.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Theres so much talk of Camelia oil,is it for a specific skin type or skin condition.
alliesd
5% products discount

Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
It's a general overall moisturizer. I have combo to oily skin and strangely my face seems to be less oily since using the Silkia oil. Laughing
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
I'm curious about the difference between the cooking oil and the oil packaged for skincare. Is it all that different? I've been using cold pressed extra virgin Camellia oil that I bought for cooking and my skin seems to love it. I just bought a tiny bottle of Aubrey Organics White Camellia oil and it is more than 4000% more expensive. I don't believe there is anything they could be doing to the oil to justify it being so much more expensive. I'm thinking I should be in the skincare biz.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
I also use Camellia oil. I use camellia oil on my face. I can also apply it on my hair after shampooing. It has the same effect as conditioner. It's really great.
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 am      Reply with quote
wenning wrote:
I also use Camellia oil. I use camellia oil on my face. I can also apply it on my hair after shampooing. It has the same effect as conditioner. It's really great.

so are u using the same oil on both hair and face? or there is specific camellia oil for hair and a specific one for face?
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:08 am      Reply with quote
my guess is the same oil can be on hair or face. if not its gonna be a bit more troublesome
Karentaylor
5% products discount

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:24 am      Reply with quote
Which brand of camellia oil is the best?
Thymopathy

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Are you using Oil as Moisturiser?
mrgrtt123
5% products discount

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thymopathy wrote:
Are you using Oil as Moisturiser?

No, it is more of an exfoliating product.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |