Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: ORLANE B21 Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
ORLANE B21 Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream - Your eyes will be in heaven

Hi everyone!

I've just finished my bottle of Orlane B21 Anti-Fatigue eye cream a few weeks ago. I bought it in February and varied between using it once/day and twice/day. So it's lasted about 6 months. I guess if you used it twice a day you'd probably get about 4.5 months out of it. Pretty good if you ask me!

The texture is a beautiful light lotion that feels very pleasant going on. It does a good job of moisturising the area though it is not a heavy moisturiser. I felt that while in summer it was great day and night, in winter I started using it in the morning only because I wanted a heavier one for night time (I was sleeping in a heated room and while my body was LOVING it; my skin wasn't!).

The cream was recommended to me (by an Orlane SA) to get rid of dark circles. It was a pretty big claim on her part and I can honestly say that it hasn't done that. However I do think that it did a good job of de-puffing the area and making the skin around my eyes look more... um... "awake" I guess.

I think it is a very nice lotion that moisurises well, plumps up your skin and makes the skin around the eye area feel nice and soft in general. Another plus is the packaging. It's a pump bottle so you don't have to dip your finger in a pot of cream. One pump dispenses just the right amount so there is no waste either.

I guess I wouldn't recommend it to people with VERY dry skin. But I think if you're in your 20s or 30s and are looking for a nice light cream then you should definitely put this on your list! I got one of my friends hooked on this one Very Happy

Hope that inspires someone to try it.

As an aside, yes, I do realise that sleeping with the heater on in "winter" in Queensland is a bit wussy. But hey, they don't build houses here with winter in mind! :P And it *does* go down to almost 0 Celsius at night sometimes.

Mabsy over and out Smile
Caspers Mum

Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:39 am      Reply with quote
"0" degrees celcius?! Lucky you! I grew up in northern British Columbia, where sometimes, the mercury would drop to -40 degrees celcius! My parents would have to plug-in their vehicles' block-heater, to keep the battery from freezing. Brrrrr! Winter is damp here in Vancouver. No snow. Nowhere near as cold!
Mabsy

Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I've been a bit spoilt by Australia and now think of anything remotely close to 0 degrees as freezing Smile I grew up in Poland so I USED to tolerate colder temperatures. Nothing as impressive as -40 though! Surprised
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:52 am      Reply with quote
I'd like to revive this thread because I received a sample of the eye cream with my last order and so far I'm really liking it, but I was hoping to get some other views before I purchase a full size. Anyone out there using this eye cream?
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I've used it years ago, while no big feeling, not so good, not so bad, but I think that might be the best for an eye cream.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |