Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
ROC retinol correxion deep wrinkle filler *****!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:42 am      Reply with quote
I bought this for $6 and $5 shipping on amazon. Before I went to bed I smeared it on the areas I wanted improvement,crows feet, around the mouth etc... when I woke up I saw a definite improvement. I just turned 60 Sad so I was stoked!Maybe its the HA is in it, I dont know but it made all my lines less visible. and it did soften the pores and tiny lines around my mouth so I was totally stoked. I will be using this everynight,I was just so impressed after one use.I had researched it before and it had pretty decent reviews but a lot of people said it worked very well but you had to consistently use it for a couple of weeks thats why I was so surprised one night and I saw a difference.I did put it on heavily.And no I am not a plant for the company;I have been posting on this forum for 10 yrs and have probably thousands of posts!
MyrnaLoy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:33 am      Reply with quote
That's great, lucyluc! Were you using any other retinol/retin-a/retinoid/vitamin a products on your skin before now?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:49 am      Reply with quote
yes, tri retinol complex by Skin Medica which I love because it is not so harsh on my skin like retin a.It gives you a glow but the ROC helps to soften wrinkles.Probably the HA, maybe that is temporary but who cares I will just keep using it to keep plumping the lines and pores. I love the fact that it was only $6 on amazon,its affordable for most all women.
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard good things about the ROC line. I only wish they made a reliable product without the ahas so I could use it at night with my niacinamide. Sad
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
I have not found this to be irritating to my skin and I have sensitive skin.I also use a retinol cream every other day and I do not get any irritation. Its worth a try for the small price of a tube.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi lucyluc, could you include a link to the one you bought? The ROC retinol correction cream I see on amazon is not $6 nor does it have HA. I want to make sure I'm looking at the right thing. Thanks!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00387F42Q/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I was charged 11.00 for the product and shipping but now it shows for 15 free shipping, amazon prime, same product
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm intrigued by the RoC line of retinol products, especially the one for sensitive skin. At this point, I'm using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night, but I have to first use EltaMD Intense as a buffer. I've been happy with the Neutrogena, but I'd love to skip the moisturizer step and maybe the RoC sensitive skin retinol will let me do that.
cherallynne forcella
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:18 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the ROC MAXX for several years and I think it works as well as the expensive creams I've used. I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin.
jessicabutler

Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
I have been using ROC MAX for 3years and works great for my sensitive skin.Along with this I massage my face & eyes with suction cups.For this I use Lift Blue, it works great for wrinkles & crow's feet.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the recommendation! I ordered a tube on Amazon (per your link)and will give it a try. I have such sensitive skin and so many products do not agree with me, but hearing that it worked with your sensitive skin gives me hope!

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi Annie,
I am sure this would definitely help you Smile. Along with the tube try using LiftBlue suction cups for massaging your skin. This would show amazing results on your skin.I tried so many things on my skin ,finally I got this solution.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:19 am      Reply with quote
I have some, I will give it a try! Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:06 am      Reply with quote
I've never tried the Roc brand, but I think
I may check it out. Thanks for the review.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:56 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing lucyluc. I've been using RoC wrinkle correxion serum for years and I think it works to keep skin soft and redduce fine lines. And this filler sounds pretty appealing to me. I'll go for it. Thank you.
Happy Me

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation! I ordered a tube on Amazon (per your link)and will give it a try. I have such sensitive skin and so many products do not agree with me, but hearing that it worked with your sensitive skin gives me hope!

So excited! I just ordered the ROC wrinkle product (Mouth wrinkles starting...yikes!) But, Jessica, I got curious about the Lift Blue suction cups. I tried to research them and could only find a Lift Blue website, which is obviously the correct product, but it's all in French for French people in French places. LOL! That leaves this Irish Texan outta the loop. Crying or Very sad Mind directing me?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |