Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Anal Skin Lightening
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kelly2014
5% products discount

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

New here and thought I'd start with something fun Wink Does anybody have any recommendations for an anal skin lightener? I'm fair but the skin around my anus and up my otherwise very cute crack is pretty dark. I've tried a two products, paid about $20 for each, but I'm not getting the result I'm looking for. I want something that works... Not just a little lighter but drastic results. Any suggestions?
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:07 am      Reply with quote
My first thought is why?

I would go to a well established waxer that works on a lot of exotic dancers. She would have some experience in using a product that works.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I am afraid drastic results will not come without pain!

kelly2014 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

New here and thought I'd start with something fun Wink Does anybody have any recommendations for an anal skin lightener? I'm fair but the skin around my anus and up my otherwise very cute crack is pretty dark. I've tried a two products, paid about $20 for each, but I'm not getting the result I'm looking for. I want something that works... Not just a little lighter but drastic results. Any suggestions?
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Should this go in "Daily Dose of Laughs" thread? Laughing

5% products discount

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
how or where did you get the idea that a fair anus was attractive?
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Don't watch so much p0rn. Those people are not normal. Darker skin there is NORMAL.

Of course, if you want to be a p0rn star...
sakura
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
At first I thought it was crazy but then I took a peek and felt demoralized that my bits weren't baby pink. Another beauty standard to try to adhere to. LOL.
Foxglove
5% products discount

Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Divine Derriere is apparently a good one to try. It can also be used to eliminate or reduce other dark spots on the body, such as the face, arms, legs, etc. That said, it does contain hydroquinone (I am unsure of the amount), so if one is concerned with this particular ingredient, it is best to skip DD.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:42 am      Reply with quote
sakura wrote:
At first I thought it was crazy but then I took a peek and felt demoralized that my bits weren't baby pink.

You are a grown woman. Only babies and prepubescent girls have baby pink crotches. Baby boys bits are pink, too, but a grown man isn't. It's more to do with hormones.
sakura
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Nah, I think it's wear and tear and staining. I don't think about it too much.
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
LOL! Doesn't sound very fun to me. Good luck with your product search. Welcome to the forum.
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
is this a joke?
kelly2014
5% products discount

Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:18 am      Reply with quote
Foxglove wrote:
Divine Derriere is apparently a good one to try. It can also be used to eliminate or reduce other dark spots on the body, such as the face, arms, legs, etc. That said, it does contain hydroquinone (I am unsure of the amount), so if one is concerned with this particular ingredient, it is best to skip DD.

Wow, tough crowd. No Deb, not a joke Wink Just an old fashioned girl looking for some effective anal bleaching. C'mon ladies... Anyhow, thank you, Foxglove, for recommending Divine Derriere. I found some on eBay and placed an order. I'll update my progress in a few weeks.
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:26 am      Reply with quote
I'd be afraid of putting anything but mild things back there - I see the potential for whatever you'd use migrating to yr hoo ha and causing rashes/infections. I can't even take a bubblebath without getting an infection! yikes!
sakura
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:28 am      Reply with quote
You can also go to a salon to get it done and perhaps they sell the products. The Wax Bar sells the South Beach line.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
kelly2014 wrote:
Just an old fashioned girl looking for some effective anal bleaching.

This is possibly my favourite sentence on EDS for some time Laughing

Personally, I tend to concentrate my skincare efforts on those parts with a larger viewing audience. It's unikely the tonal variations of my nether regions are going to be analysed under harsh lighting by many spectators, or at least I hope not!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Would body cleansing work?

I have a friend who likes to do this, and I thought with all that purging, just maybe...?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:01 am      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:
kelly2014 wrote:
Just an old fashioned girl looking for some effective anal bleaching.

This is possibly my favourite sentence on EDS for some time Laughing

It's unikely the tonal variations of my nether regions are going to be analysed under harsh lighting by many spectators, or at least I hope not!

And that would have to be my favourite sentence on EDS for some time!!

Although - I did have a colonoscopy this morning. What the nursing staff thought of my tonal variations I don't know - nor do I care!

Skincare - as far as I'm aware, all the purging beforehand did nothing!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think you are on the wrong end of things. Perhpas another forum can speak to your concerns.

We are more about the face around here. just fyi.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
hotdocgirl wrote:
I think you are on the wrong end of things. Perhpas another forum can speak to your concerns.

We are more about the face around here. just fyi.

I have no idea what forum that would be!

I do think that any spa that does a LOT of Brazilian waxing can suggest something or least point you in the right direction.

5% products discount

Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Talk about high maintenance!
If my husband ever complained about the way something looked down there I would tell him "that's okay, you'll never have to see it again"
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Starspeed wrote:
If my husband ever complained about the way something looked down there I would tell him "that's okay, you'll never have to see it again"

Laughing

Chocolate Starfish or No Starfish At All?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
Starspeed wrote:

There are plenty of other fish in this ocean..

Maybe your comment will lead your husband to the journey for freedom ...

Hahaha girlie eliminated by panoslydios...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
Starspeed wrote:

I had the exact same thought! Laughing
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
Starspeed wrote:

Somehow the words "down there" and "fish" do not go together well ...

Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |