Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Anyone tried Mini Portable Anti-aging Dot Matrix Skin Care ?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Billybob
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
I buckled too, and got one from DHGate. I think it was $99 inc. postage. I have been eyeing these things for months! I chose one with 5mhz as opposed to 1 mhz. It appeared from reading info online that the pro machines use higher mhz's. I will be interested to see if there are benefits... Mainly, I am thinking of my softening jaw line, and hoping for a bit of contraction there.

Let's face it, I love me a new beauty gadget!
cherallynne forcella
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have used it on my arms twice and I can actually see a difference - even with only using the 1 mz. I can definitely see a big improvement on the skin on the inside of my elbows, which was really wrinkled. I also applied it to the wrinkly skin in my under arm area which was caused by a weight loss.

I can't wait to receive my higher powered one to use on my abdomen, and I am going to experiment with it on the spider veins on my legs.

So far, I really like this product and think it's worth a $100.
laxsw92
5% products discount

Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I think Picesgirl is right, 1mh is the strongest. Sorry to butt in on your convo! I'm fairly new here, and trying to educate myself on all of these devices. I just bought the Thermage Dot Matrix, should have it in a couple of days.

Good to hear you are having some success with it. The reviews on Amazon say that it works well but you must be patient to see the results. I hope I get English instructions. If I do I will post them, if anyone wants me to.
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine last week, and have used it twice. It does tighten--. Its on my jawline, under my chin and by my mouth where I am seeing difference.

The skin under my neck is real thin and turkey. I would say its a lot less loose.

I have two lines down the sides of my mouth, the left twice as bad as the right.
It has also tightened up, especially the left side. It almost matches the right side.

It really dries your face up though. I have put two coatings of Weleda's rose moisturizer..and one layer of IMU oil..and it is still feels dry and much
tighter..

My arms skin is almost like under my chin, real thin, and almost starting to wrinkle. I am going to use this there too.

This is kinda "blowing my mind." It was the $50 dermapen and this cheapo thing that appears to be working..Who knew?
bluebell
5% products discount

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:04 am      Reply with quote
forgot to add the instructions that came says to use for 15 mins 4 times a week to start, except on the nose, once the goal is achieved to use once a week, and if desired to use gel
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |