Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Just Made My First Paula's Choice Order
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 am      Reply with quote
I just made my first order of Paula's Choice products.

They were all samples. I bought samples of all her exfoliants (BHA and AHA) and all of her cleansers (except for the acne cleanser).

I can't wait to use the products and see how well they work on my skin.
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Let us know how they work for you!

I prefer DIY for most products, but I've heard overwhelmingly positive feedback about Paula's line. And even I have to admit that her ingredient lists are pretty impressive. No fragrance or irritants? Yes, please.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Chlorophyll wrote:
Let us know how they work for you!

I prefer DIY for most products, but I've heard overwhelmingly positive feedback about Paula's line. And even I have to admit that her ingredient lists are pretty impressive. No fragrance or irritants? Yes, please.

Ditto. And I'll be sure to keep you updated on how the samples work.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
I was just thinking of placing a sample order for Paula's Choice.

I had ordered her 2% BHA and AHA years ago. I want to try her new BHA 9 (9% bha!) and her tinted moisturizer spf 30.

Anything else I should try? I am more interested in the treatment products.

I am 51. Sensitive skin that is still prone to breakouts. Some clogged pores around nose and chin (that I hope the BHA9 helps.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn,

I also ordered samples of her 1% BHA.

I hope that 3 packets will be enough.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:
Autumn,

I also ordered samples of her 1% BHA.

I hope that 3 packets will be enough.

Three packets gives you the chance to see if you think it will work long term. I always patch test anything as I have reactive skin. Never had a reaction to anything from PC.

I really appreciate companies that sell (or even better offer free with purchase) samples.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:

I really appreciate companies that sell (or even better offer free with purchase) samples.

Me too. I wish that more companies sold samples.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
I want to try her new BHA 9 (9% bha!)

Hi Autumn, if you order this please come back and tell me how you like it. This is something I am thinking about ordering for my ongoing acne. Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Paula has free shipping on her samples.

When I bought my products yesterday, I paid nothing for shipping and tax.
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
I really like PC products. I always have something belonging to her range. I have very reactive skin lately and lots of things cause problems.

I have been using her Retinol serum which is really nice. Not sure for oily skin? I also like her moisture treatment cream and her Resist Barrier Cream.

I have never had a breakout from her products which is saying something!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:53 am      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:
Paula has free shipping on her samples.

When I bought my products yesterday, I paid nothing for shipping and tax.

There is free shipping on everything right now, it either ends this week or next. Normally you would pay shipping on samples unless its noted otherwise on the site.
LauraLizzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:35 am      Reply with quote
That sounds like a really great deal. I love to try new things but hate paying high shipping costs.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 am      Reply with quote
In addition, there are a bunch of Paula's Choice free shipping coupons on RetailMeNot.com.

RetailMeNot.com is good for those who do online shopping because it lists of ton of coupon codes.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Omigosh Veronica! You will not regret.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
SusieQ wrote:
Omigosh Veronica! You will not regret.

SusieQ,

Which Paula's Choice products do you use?
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my order. The shipping was very fast.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:

How quick is turn around time for orders? Does she ship out within 2 - 3 days? Did you get a shipping notice?

It was a while ago when I placed an order last. PC is in Washington state and I am in Ontario, Canada. Actual shipping is slow (Canada customs, etc.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
VeronicaM wrote:

How quick is turn around time for orders? Does she ship out within 2 - 3 days? Did you get a shipping notice?

It was a while ago when I placed an order last. PC is in Washington state and I am in Ontario, Canada. Actual shipping is slow (Canada customs, etc.)

I made the order over the weekend and got the items today. I live in the Midwest.

Maybe it's because you're international.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
I just used up the three samples of her Moisture Boost One Step Facial Cleanser.

It was not my cup of tea, but maybe one of the other cleansers will work for me.

I will try to post a review of this product soon.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I just placed an order for PC products last night. I already have the 2% BHA liquid and a bottle of 8% AHA.

I got the following:
Almost the Real Thing Tanning Gel - 5 oz/148 ml

91219 Barely There Sheer Matte Tint SPF 30 - Level 1 (Fair/Light) - Sample Size

91239 Barely There Sheer Matte Tint SPF 30 - Level 2 (Light/Medium) - Sample Size

7739 RESIST BHA 9 - For Stubborn Imperfections - 0.03 fl oz/0.83 ml - Deluxe Sample

SAMP771 RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum - .034 fl oz/1 ml - Sample Size

SAMP764 RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum - .034 fl oz/1 ml - Sample Size

SAMP770 RESIST Ultimate Anti-Aging Hand Cream SPF 30 + Antioxidants - 0.06 fl. oz/1.7 ml

SAMP765 RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid - 0.06 fl oz/1.77 ml

SAMP146 Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15 & Antioxidants - .06 fl. oz / 1.77 ml - Sample Size

2809 Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask - 0.1 fl. oz/2.96 ml

3259 Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum w/ Retinol - 0.034 fl. oz/1 ml - Sample Size

Most are sample size except for the self- tanning gel. (It was 50% off.)

I will post my results with samples.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to get a deluxe sample of the BHA 9, but eventually decided otherwise.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:

It was $3.50 for a small sample. Rather pricy for a packet IMO; but I did order one. I really want to try it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
VeronicaM wrote:

It was $3.50 for a small sample. Rather pricy for a packet IMO; but I did order one. I really want to try it.

Please let us know how it goes.
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:
Autumn1995 wrote:
VeronicaM wrote:

The BHA9 sample is not a packet likethe other ones, it's a tiny glass tube, so I'd say the $3.50 is totally worth it, as the product waste is minimized due to better packaging. I've had mine for 3 weeks, and I am still using it. Granted, I only apply on trouble areas avery 3 days or so...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
VeronicaM wrote:
Autumn1995 wrote:
VeronicaM wrote:

The BHA9 sample is not a packet likethe other ones, it's a tiny glass tube, so I'd say the $3.50 is totally worth it, as the product waste is minimized due to better packaging. I've had mine for 3 weeks, and I am still using it. Granted, I only apply on trouble areas avery 3 days or so...

That explains the price difference.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |