Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skincare devices? Mid 20's wrinkles, jowls, hollow circles?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
khaleesi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I know im still young but compared to alot of people my age i seem to have it worse. Under eye wrinkles ( they seem to have got deeper of recent) and from recently starting to floss my teeth everyday i noticed i am now getting lines from sides of my nose to corner of my mouth!

I was wondering if there were any devices to help me. I also have really hollow circles under my eyes i was thinking of doing facial exercises to see if it would help me and also because from losing weight i have started to get a slight jowl affect happening Sad

But the facial exercises ive seen seem to stretch the skin alot and actually crease the face up in other areas of the face and seeing as i seem to be prone to wrinkling so easily (from just flossing for example) im a bit apprehensive of starting that and was looking at these micro-current devices and EMS but im not sure how both differ and what would be recommended for someone who is still fairly young?
BonnieChu

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:02 am      Reply with quote
Hello! This is my first ever post to any medium online because I'm not a very tech-savvy person so I haven't done much of this before. Today I decided to look for a solution to my hair and skin problems that I've been facing and it's really embarrassing. I'm 52 currently and I'm shedding more hair than average 52 year olds. My skin is also unusually wrinkly. I'm looking for a solution here and I hope you guys can help me out.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Khaleesi,

For facial exercises and massage, I love them! Why don't you start with just doing a facial massage for a month, and see what results you get. That will give you some confidence about handling your face and some results, and then you can slowly work your way up to doing facial exercises at a pace that's right for you.

5% products discount

Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:54 am      Reply with quote
BonnieChu wrote:
Hello! This is my first ever post to any medium online because I'm not a very tech-savvy person so I haven't done much of this before. Today I decided to look for a solution to my hair and skin problems that I've been facing and it's really embarrassing. I'm 52 currently and I'm shedding more hair than average 52 year olds. My skin is also unusually wrinkly. I'm looking for a solution here and I hope you guys can help me out.

Hi, BonnieChu, and welcome.

First of all, because of your age I'm assuming that you are menopausal. I went through several years of quite severe hair-shedding at that time, so I understand your anxiety. Being a person who prefers natural remedies, I tried various recommended oils to rub in, but I saw no improvement. I was and still am a great fan of homeopathy, and I found a complete cure in Sepia. It's what's called a 'specific' for hair loss at menopause, so it's something that you could try. I can't guarantee that it will work for you, but at least it won't break the bank and it won't do you any harm. You can buy it yourself without having to see a homeopath and it only has to be taken until improvement occurs - and you can keep it in case the problem recurs. It never did recur with me, and the Sepia is still in my cupboard after 15 years. I've used it for other problems that Sepia is recommended for. There are various 'rules' for taking and storing homeopathic remedies, so feel free to pm me if you need to.

As for the wrinkles, I would agree with CM5597 about facial exercise and massage. You could start with Tom Hagerty's facial exercises (www.shapeyourface.com) They're free(the DVD is optional) and he's very good at answering queries. He has a lot of useful information on his site.

For the facial massage, Tonya Zavasta has a very good one, which I do every day and find it very beneficial (www.beautifulonraw.com) Type "raw food videos" into her search engine and you'll find some great videos. The one on facial massage is called "Facial Massage: Natural Face Lift." I use organic olive oil for the lubricant.

So don't despair - there is hope!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |