Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Ageless If You Dare facial exercises--where to buy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
CatJ

Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I have been trying, without success, to find a copy of Louise Annette's book or download of her Ageless If You Dare facial exercises. The website seems to have disappeared. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.....
Marie-Andree
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
Loulou has these tendencies to appear and disappear.
On the flexeffect site (!), Loulou wrote this strange post:
" Hi, Our website is down, so people can't buy from us there. However, the Ageless third edition is available on Lulu.com (no relation to us). If you mention Deb and this forum in your purchase we're happy to extend our special offer (£15, roughly $26 for the 3rdEdition, £7.50, roughly $14 to upgrade from an earlier edition of Ageless, until the 25th July, and then it will definitely go up considerably!"

I went to Lulu.com, and there's a pdf file of the 3rd edition of Ageless (no video) that has a price of
$25.31 US.
You don't need to go through the rigamoro described in Loulou's post that I quoted above because this is £15 in dollars today.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=ageless&categoryId=100501
Imarilynm

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I purchased the dvd download on the website and never received it. I have emailed twice and no response. The website was agelessifyoudare.org. Anyone have any experiences with this website? Marilyn
Marie-Andree
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
You have to be very, very patient with Loulou. But keep on sending emails: someone will answer one day.
If you paid through paypal, I think you have a month to post a complaint and get a refund. I don't know how it works with credit cards. So find out if you can get refunded if Loulou doesn't send you the download in time.
Her last post (yesterday) where she says that her site is now working, was:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6529825#6529825
So, you might have a chance of getting a reply.
Imarilynm

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I may be too impatient. I already filed a dispute with paypal, but told them I really just want the download if that is at all possible. Her site said it may take a few hours, so I had no idea it would take over a week. Well, we'll see what happens. Thanks, Marilyn
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |