Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
I feel so insecure about line by my eye at 24?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lovelyheaven
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Ladies,
for the past week I've been really really down. I was never one to spend alot of time in the mirror obsessing over my looks but when I started getting out more at 22 I noticed a line going from under my eye to the side but not all the way out to where its considered crows feet. It only on my left eye and when I smile, my eye crease and the line is noticeable. My sister is teasing me saying I'm aging. I African american and have a darker skin tone and my Mom and Dad looks great for their age. I started using a prescriptionn Retin -A but I'm depressed thinking its going to get deeper and spread into crows feet by the time I'm in my 30's or sooner like its a ticking time bomb. I don't know if i'm over reacting but its getting me down. My Mom says its how my face is made, i have high cheek bones and a chunky face. I just turned 24 and I don't want botox. Any advice on what I can do?
lillyc
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:33 am      Reply with quote
lovelyheaven wrote:
Hello Ladies,
for the past week I've been really really down. I was never one to spend alot of time in the mirror obsessing over my looks but when I started getting out more at 22 I noticed a line going from under my eye to the side but not all the way out to where its considered crows feet. It only on my left eye and when I smile, my eye crease and the line is noticeable. My sister is teasing me saying I'm aging. I African american and have a darker skin tone and my Mom and Dad looks great for their age. I started using a prescriptionn Retin -A but I'm depressed thinking its going to get deeper and spread into crows feet by the time I'm in my 30's or sooner like its a ticking time bomb. I don't know if i'm over reacting but its getting me down. My Mom says its how my face is made, i have high cheek bones and a chunky face. I just turned 24 and I don't want botox. Any advice on what I can do?

Hi! you remind me my days when i was 20. I understand how ypu feel. Eveyone is telling ypu that the skin around your eyes is aging at a faster speed. How can you not worry and overreact?

I think you should find out why those lines appear under your eyes first. Dryness? saggy? there could be lots of reasons. From my experience, dont jump to anti-aging products whihc are generally too rich for your age.
lovelyheaven
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lillyc. Thanks for responding. I had a algeric reaction my eye was swollen and the small line I had there appears to have gotten deeper and longer now that the swelling has went down. My eye is still red on the side and the line is so deep and long when not smiling. I don't know where I went wrong. My Mom and Dad have no wrinkles. Did your lines eventually get worse? I've only been using retin a and Vaseline and some times coconut oil.
lillyc
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:41 am      Reply with quote
lovelyheaven wrote:
Hi lillyc. Thanks for responding. I had a algeric reaction my eye was swollen and the small line I had there appears to have gotten deeper and longer now that the swelling has went down. My eye is still red on the side and the line is so deep and long when not smiling. I don't know where I went wrong. My Mom and Dad have no wrinkles. Did your lines eventually get worse? I've only been using retin a and Vaseline and some times coconut oil.

My lines got worse when i used the wrong products for times. Until 2 yrs ago, i came across Aesop eye cream and serum! my lines are gone ! like magic!

Hey, I do know a girl who has lines under her eyes because of her facial features.
lovelyheaven
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:02 am      Reply with quote
@Lillyc where did you buy this cream. I'm hoping my eye will at least go back to how it was before. I was so dumb for using face treatments from offline rubbing it by my eye. I mean they get worse everyday and are spreading. I'm scared they're here to stay. I always had that one line. But now. Its long and doesn't look the same and new ones are coming. I look as if I have a dry patch under my eye and its a little puffy. Please let me know about the cream so I could at least try it thanks!
lillyc
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:14 am      Reply with quote
lovelyheaven wrote:
@Lillyc where did you buy this cream. I'm hoping my eye will at least go back to how it was before. I was so dumb for using face treatments from offline rubbing it by my eye. I mean they get worse everyday and are spreading. I'm scared they're here to stay. I always had that one line. But now. Its long and doesn't look the same and new ones are coming. I look as if I have a dry patch under my eye and its a little puffy. Please let me know about the cream so I could at least try it thanks!

There are a lot of shopping stores worldwide. If u live in Canada, online shipping is available. My series is called parsley seed with anti-oxidant effect. I know that you must be very desperate and there may be lots of sounds to try this or not to try that. It took me a lot of time to get the right product. Be patient!
lovelyheaven
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:26 am      Reply with quote
OK I just left my dermatologist and he swear its not a wrinkle. He says its a small small scar there that makes my skin looks wrinkled there. I think he's trying to make me feel better. He says its not going to get longer and retin a won't help. I still know what I see.
LaFresh

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Regardless of your current age, you should remember that your skin is a living organ. In fact it is the biggest organ the body has. Nourish your skin, give it proteins, hydrate it and make sure that it remains moist. When the "real" wrinkles do appear, they will look much more minimized. Surprised
lovelyheaven
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Lafresh I still believe its a wrinkle. I mean I'm scared its going to get longer and turn into crowd feet all before I'm 30. I'm going to take great care if my skin. But I can see a line there and its there when I don't smile. He says its no way of getting rid if it.
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
Sorry to hear this is bugging you,
its made me curious...I think it could be a scar, allergic reactions can cause scars of different shapes and from what it sounds like I too think its a scar.
If so you'll want to treat it somewhat different than a wrinkle.
If youd like I can PM you my email and you can send a photo of the line, so I can help you try to figure it out.

Lemme know!
lovelyheaven
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
heyheyhey Monster. That would be great! he pointed out i have fine lines under my eyes that are going to eventually turn into crows feet too! i think he's messing with me. I didn't see them until I had an allergic reaction. pls PM me. i have a photos of before and after the cut.
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Sent you the PM of my email Smile

I had somewhat of a similar experience...I caught some dermatitis around the eyes from some shit mascara months ago and it made me look like I had crows feet because it was damaged. I knew that couldnt be right because I'm young though..

If thats the case I'll let you know what I used to make it go away, but it was kinda expensive, which is why I'd like to look at a photo before I tell you to do anything.

Smile
lovelyheaven
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, but thing is I had the line there before I broke out with allergic reaction. I caught an allergic reaction trying to get the line to vanish.
lovelyheaven
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone its been about a month since I had the allergic reaction trying to get rid of a small line by my eye that I remember seeing around age 17 (now 24) but sister kept saying it was a wrinkle so I begin using retin a and oils and had a allergic reaction. Now the small line I had before has gotten long to where its going out to the crows feet area and my other eye is beginning to developed lines there too. I don't see how these can go away and its depressing to look in the mirror. I mean when I smile its noticible and goes way out to the side and its also still very dark in the corners. I've been using a cream someone here recommended but I'm starting to doubt it'll go away or at least to the way it was before. I'm thinking I've messed out big time. Any advice would be helpful because this has really gotten me down.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |