Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Cavisculpt
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
I thought you might be interested in my new review - the Cavisculpt device.

http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com/2012/12/09/cavisculpt-review-part-1/

Hope you find it interesting.

Philip/PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 am      Reply with quote
My final review of the Cavisculpt is at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mchl11WCeU&feature=youtube_gdata

Best wishes,

Philip/PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:29 am      Reply with quote
http://www.well-necessities.co.uk/acatalog/CB1500_Cosmobelle_Siluet_Home_Cavitation.html

http://www.quirumed.com/en/Catalogo/ver/2832/Home%20Ultrasound%20Cavitation

Is the cavisculpt the only effective home use lipo machine, I wonder. I was looking at it and found the above site, which has cheaper versions. Wink

Btw it looks as though stephen fry has a gadget review show on channel four, and is going to review the cavisculpt! I havent had a chance to check it out properly yet as I'm on a tablet ... but I think the episode may be available on more four online.

Looks like a fun show.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:45 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
http://www.well-necessities.co.uk/acatalog/CB1500_Cosmobelle_Siluet_Home_Cavitation.html

Is the cavisculpt the only effective home use lipo machine, I wonder. I was looking at it and found the above site, which has cheaper versions. Wink

Btw it looks as though stephen fry has a gadget review show on channel four, and is going to review the cavisculpt! I havent had a chance to check it out properly yet as I'm on a tablet ... but I think the episode may be available on more four online.

Looks like a fun show.

There are a lot on the market, I have only reviewed the Cavisculpt, I use it with my POSE and Vibration Plate and have achieved some great results. Not only on me but also on a couple of friends. Look at the power output and compare it against the Cavisculpt. They all work at 40Khz.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:52 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
catski wrote:

Looks like a fun show.

There are a lot on the market, I have only reviewed the Cavisculpt, I use it with my POSE and Vibration Plate and have achieved some great results. Not only on me but also on a couple of friends. Look at the power output and compare it against the Cavisculpt. They all work at 40Khz.

PQ

Cavisculpt spec:

Cavitation Frequency: 40 KHz
Cavitation Power: 60 watts

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:12 am      Reply with quote
I see the 40khz measurement on the other machines, but they dont show a wattage measurement for cavitation power.will drop them a line!

Thanks pq!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:53 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I see the 40khz measurement on the other machines, but they dont show a wattage measurement for cavitation power.will drop them a line!

Thanks pq!

Hi Catski, most of the machines show the power wattage if you look further down the link of the actual machine. Below is the product specs of the machine on the well necessities link. Of course on the other website the same looking machine says it is 25 watts. So who knows. If you do get one of these machines please write a review on how it works. This is something I have been wanting to look into. Thanks.

- Freq. Ultrasound: 40 kHz
- Output power: 5 to 20 W (depending on program)
- net weight: 2.3 kg
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 32 x 17 x 13 cm

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:58 am      Reply with quote
Actually cookie, I just watched pq's review of the cavisculpt and it was so positive that I just ordered one from winhealth!

I will definitely update with results. Smile
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Catski. Hopefully it works for you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
I really want the Cavisculpt but it won't work with the USA power...even with an adapter. Also they can't sell to the US. So here goes the US search for the same specs!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I really want the Cavisculpt but it won't work with the USA power...even with an adapter. Also they can't sell to the US. So here goes the US search for the same specs!

Hi Toby, where did you find this information? Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Toby wrote:

Hi Toby, where did you find this information? Sad

I contacted Win-Health since they carry the device and got the sad news today from them. Philip had emailed me about it not working in the USA as well.

Thu May 16, 2013 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am in the US as well and I am looking to buy a cavitation machine, there are lots of chinese companies that sell them but is so hard to know which one is valid and has a good machine, fi somebody already bought a cavitation machine that works in the US please let me know. Thank you.
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi i am really intrested in this machine.I have a holiday coming up in 8 weeks and would like to feel good in a swimsuit for once .I do pilates most days but still cannot shift the stubborn areas stomach hips and thighs.PQ are you still using the machine and seeing results ?I see the company hire the machine which would be ideal to try it out.I would love to hear all your reviews on this .Thanks
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Chris973 wrote:
I am in the US as well and I am looking to buy a cavitation machine, there are lots of chinese companies that sell them but is so hard to know which one is valid and has a good machine, fi somebody already bought a cavitation machine that works in the US please let me know. Thank you.

The Caviscupt is coming to the US....I will post information soon about where to look for it! I am excited! Dancing PQ has really gotten my interest on this machine!
http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com/2012/12/09/cavisculpt-review-part-1/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mchl11WCeU&feature=youtube_gdata

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

The Caviscupt is coming to the US

That's great Toby. Do you know the release date yet?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I will know something next week and will report here of course!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

I hope it ll be cheaper in USA, as is usually the case with most gadgets....
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Jeez loo-eeez, Cavisculpt in the US. Another hit for my checking account. Thank you, Toby! Wink
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have only used it three times so far, and I can tell it is very very effective.

I'm kind of amazed! Brilliant device.

I feel incredibly fortunate to have this technology. With this, Reaura and Pico, my regeneration programme is proving very fun and rewarding.

Thankyou so much for reviewing this, and for being such a trustworthy and clear reviewer, Phillip. You are invaluable, and have contributed very significantly to stuff that is important and enjoyable to me.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
Toby wrote:

In the uk it can be hired. Good way to try it and not commit financially. ( of course, I only noticed that after I'd purchased it... Wink )
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I have only used it three times so far, and I can tell it is very very effective.

I feel incredibly fortunate to have this technology. With this, Reaura and Pico, my regeneration programme is proving very fun and rewarding.

Thankyou so much for reviewing this, and for being such a trustworthy and clear reviewer, Phillip. You are invaluable, and have contributed very significantly to stuff that is important and enjoyable to me.

You go girl, you got the works and amen to Philip for all he does for us! Philip you rock! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
I like the idea of a home beauty device working with an exercise program to create and enhance results.
I've never used anything like this before but I'll investigate this one.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:

That is such great news, it is so rewarding when a good device that works, also does the job for my friends on EDS. Brilliant, I am smiling from ear to ear.

Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 19, 2013 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
daler wrote:
Toby wrote:

In the uk it can be hired. Good way to try it and not commit financially. ( of course, I only noticed that after I'd purchased it... Wink )

O I would rent it in a heart beat...
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |