Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Renee Zellweger
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
cherallynne forcella
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
I can't believe the overwhelming interest in Renee's face, and, frankly, some of the cruel comments. I think she looks great and so what if she has had work done. She's a talented actress and one of my favorites. You go girl!
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Agreed Smile
shooterfish
5% products discount

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Agreed, but I think what gets to some people is that she is completely denying that she's had any work done at all however looks NOTHING like the "before" her. I say to each their own.

Kim K denies the same but everyone knows she has (obvious since we've all seen before pics and most of the world has seen her naked prior to the change) but people let her get away with the lie and love her all the same.

What a world filled with double-standards we live in.
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
I think what may have bothered some people the most isn't that she had work done but that what was done completely took away her distinctive individuality. The shape of her eyes was changed and she no longer looks like herself to me at all anymore. I preferred the way she looked before..
The closest similar examples I can think of would be Jennifer Gray's nose job or Kenny Rogers eye job. They look like strangers now and it's hard to relate them to who they were..

I sure don't blame any person (especially those that rely so much on their looks) to have a little work done. But I think a lot of us would prefer they have no work done at all than to take away our ability to recognize them.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:12 am      Reply with quote
I think it's irrelevant since an actor is portraying not themselves but someone else. She has probably had more privacy now since no one recognizes her. If she keeps working, however, we will get used to her new look. I never realized how pretty her eyes were. Perhaps she had problems seeing with her heavy lids, which many people after forty do. I don't think she should have to stumble around if she can't see properly just to please strangers.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Examples of why an actor's natural look isn't that important. https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/can-you-guess-these-unrecognisable-c1410540061864/photo-who-s-this-literally-unrecognisable-hollywood-star-photo-1420480622967.html
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
This is old news but I just watched a Russell Brand rant from last year that I thought was funny and so true. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CugXPmLGfP8
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think the mystery has been solved. Renee looks like her old self again so that tells me she had a botox browlift and it's worn off. I had botox around the same time for crow's feet and mine has worn off so I'm going back in a few weeks.

Now all the b1tches can go back to complaining that she has squinty eyes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2989817/Renee-Zellweger-covers-face-large-sunglasses-puts-impeccably-chic-display-oversized-retro-red-coat-Miu-Miu-PFW-show.html
OrangeBanana

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:46 am      Reply with quote
I dont think she deserves the hate. I just wonder how the people hating on her look.
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
What hate?????
There wasn't any hate here.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:39 am      Reply with quote
She is a talented actress and that
is all about her.
HealthFTW

Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I have never been that attracted to her, but I have to respect her acting ability.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |