Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
dandruff shampoo - BC Bud Natural Hemp & Omega 3 Shampo
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
i've been searching far and wide for a dandruff shampoo that works for like 24 years. I have had a long history of dandruff. It is not the kind where I just get little flakes. I have an overactive oily, itchy scalp that if I don't shampoo twice every day in the same shower session, my scalp literally becomes overrun with oil and I can scratch off like tons of dandruff that is an oily gross mess. The only thing that literally keep my problem away is the use of real henna on a regular basis (every three weeks). Unfortunately, using Henna on my hair is impossible due to my work schedule and busy life now. What has been keeping my dandruff kinda under control is using my husbands hair thinning shampoo by Nioxin. I definitely do not have thinning hair, so it feels weird using the shampoo. In addition, I don't feel that Nioxin is super healthy since I like more natural products. I also use a 50-50 vinegar water rinse on the days at the of washing my hair when my scalp is way too itchy. I have done a lot of reading on the type of dandruff I have, and I know there's people who suggest that I should shampoo less, but it's just not possible with my type of scalp. I will not be able to function if I don't shampoo twice a day since my head gets so itchy.

I've used a variety of natural shampoos and I find the ones that focus on tea tree oil never really help me. coal tar is another common ingredient that also never helps me either. Recently, on a whim, I ran into a shampoo on amazon which is the BC Bud Natural Hemp Skincare, Hemp and Omega-3 botanical shampoo. I'm not too crazy about hemp, I read that it's good for the skin but I had no idea that it was even ingredient used for dandruff. The omega 3 must also be great. There's a number of other ingredients such as aloe vera and chamomile, but I dont think those are the star ingredients. I think it is a little bit on the expensive size side. Amazon has it for for about $15 for 240 mL (8 flow oz). Though I spent a lot of money on skincare, I really do not spend a lot of money on hair care products. But due to the fact that my scalp is like crazy itchy and problematic, I do splurge there.

I really was not expecting a whole lot from the shampoo and I'm so surprised that my itchy scalp is gone and I don't have him dandruff flakes all over my sweaters. I wished that the shampoo came in a larger size as I go through shampoo fairly quickly. This is a very surprising to me and I'll be on lookout for other shampoos that have a high percentage of hemp oil since I believe that this might be the star ingredient in this shampoo.

I'm linking the Amazon link below. I think other sites sell it but since I'm an Amazon prime member, the shipping is free for this. The company also sells other different skincare and conditioner, but I have not tried anything else. I'm Actually not very picky about conditioners and since I don't put conditioner on my scalp and only at the ends of my hair, so I probably will not be trying it due to the higher cost.

I highly encourage anyone that has scalp problems to try this shampoo. It's actually so important to me that I'll be buying a couple back up bottles before I venture out into the next thing if my scalp becomes immune to this product for any reason.

http://www.amazon.com/Hemp-Omega-Botanical-Shampoo-Volumizing/dp/B00GST23X4

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
You may end your search now, use

Keratase
Specifique Bain Exfoliant Purifant 200ml

No funny chemical smell. Use it like any shampoo TWICE per wash as per instruction. It contains exfoliant to purify as well as an anti fungal agent to prevent dandruff.

If you the problem is severe, there is a special serum you can use to "correct" before "maintain". Just ask any stockiest to talk you through.

Best thing for it.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |