Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Face cream that has MATRIXYL
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
shahrak

Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi
I have been doing lot of research ref effect of matrixyl and its benefits. At the moment I am sold on the idea of using cream that has Matrixyl. However I am having great difficulties in finding a product (cream) that actually has Matrixyl.

Does anybody know a product that contains the above material.

Note: I have seen on Amazon a product called St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer- however when I check the ingredients - I can not see any ref to matrixyl or
any of the following ( I am told these ingridents make up Matrixyl) Glycerin (and) Water (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Carbomer (and) Polysorbate 20 (and) Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4

Appreciate your help

Rgds
Rak
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:07 am      Reply with quote
NCN Skincare had some stuff with Matrixyl in it from memory have you checked their website? The CP accelerator definitely had it in but think she's calling it something else now.

Rather than use a cream with it, you may want to use a serum first containing it and then apply a cream on top to push it further into the skin.
LauraLizzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
VI Derm Firming Face cream has it. Circadia creams have it also.

http://www.vipeel.com/products/all-products/vi-dermtm-advanced-firming-lotion.html

http://www.circadia.com/product-category/aging-and-repair

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Neostrata Wrinkle Repair lotion/cream has it.

Some other Neostrata products also have that ingredient.

I had the old version of their packaging and that one was great and I could even use it on my eyes.
I just ran out, so hope to get more this weekend.

There is not too many moisture creams I can use on my eyes without watering and redness and this one I had no issues with.

So just for that I would rebuy it.
Oceanlover

Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
Elysee Fountain of Youth Wrinkle Intervention Cream has Matrixyl. Matrixyl is the trade name for Palmitoyl-Pentapeptide 3.

I prefer their Serum which has both Matrixyl and Argireline(acetyl hexapeptide).

The Serum is called
Elysee Fountain of Youth Soothing Line Diminishing Gel. I've found nothing better no matter the price. They have the highest concentrates necessary for results.

If you have lines or wrinkles I doubt you'll find anything better than this gel IMO. Their peptides are high on the list. I'm sure you probably know the further down the product is listed, the less there is of it.

It's expensive on their site but HSN sells their line at great prices.

After reading the Moderator's request I should add that I have been using this for several years. I had #11s on my forehead and they were gone fairly quickly, I have no wrinkles just a few very fine lines and am over 50, how much over I never say LOL.
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Hello Sharak. Although it is not a skin cream, ELIZABETH GRADY has make-up (liquid foundation) that contains Matrixyl. It covers flaws and treats your skin all day. Visit elizabethgradydotcom to learn more.
shahrak

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi
Many thanks for the feedback. I am based in England/UK, some of the brand stated is proving difficult to obtain.
Apologise for not clarifying this in my original post
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Since you are based in England/UK, anything in the Olay Regenerist line of products should be easy for you to obtain. For example:

http://colinsbeautypages.co.uk/olay-regenerist-daily-3-point-treatment-cream/

5% products discount

Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:54 am      Reply with quote
shahrak wrote:
Hi
Many thanks for the feedback. I am based in England/UK, some of the brand stated is proving difficult to obtain.
Apologise for not clarifying this in my original post

I've just bought some neostrata in the UK - if you go onto their website you can search by location - mostly wholesalers but if you PM I can give you my contact.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |