Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Amazing results!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I do not post here very often, sorry, but I do read loads.
I just wanted to share something positive. I am not sure which is the best board to put this on, so sorry if I have posted in the wrong place.
I am 47 and have been feeling less than happy with my face, but about 3 weeks ago I started ( properly) on a regime recommended by an English beauty blogger named caroline Hirons. This involves: double cleansing, acid toning, serums ( made from the wonderful recipes on here and one shop bought, oils and moisturising.
I am also using tretinoin again every other day and glycolic peels once a fortnight, depending on how sensitive my skin is.
I just wanted to share that the results have been nothing short of miraculous for me.
A work colleague asked me what I was doing as my skin looked amazing.
Firstly there was a real healthy glow and even skin tone, then slowly but surely there has been a marked reduction in my NL folds, under eye wrinkles and today I noticed that my deep forehead furrows were greatly reduced. I have been using the same treatment on my hands and they too are looking younger.
My skin is now blemish free, it hasn't been blemish free for years.
I wanted to share this and to say thank you to the forum for existing and also to give hope to those who are struggling. I could not say it was any one thing but a combination of doing this routine religiously. I used to do facial exercises but never got much out of them, but am so happy with the reduction in lines now

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Could you be more specific on what you are using?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Yes I'm also curious as to what you are using. I had a look at the blog site you mentioned and she talks about many products so curious which ones you are doing.
beautybee
5% products discount

Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
I am also interested in what products you are using?
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
The topic made my eyes wide open and that's what I have been struggling for. Yes, would you give me more details on what you have been doing. Thank you.
Gruffalo
5% products discount

Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'd also love to know what products and protocol you are using please. I found the blog a bit overwhelming, and though I bought a couple of products as a result of the recommendations I have completely failed to develop any kind of skin-care strategy!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2015 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
I sent claraboo a private message to please come back and give us more info.

Mon May 11, 2015 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Very frustrating when someone does that and then just splits. Confused
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2015 3:16 am      Reply with quote
Ha ha - I did that too - great minds think alike.

It is so frustrating when you get teased like that for sure.
Frodo wrote:
I sent claraboo a private message to please come back and give us more info.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |