Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Oribe hair care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:02 am      Reply with quote
Have seen quite a lot of raves on this hair care brand. Anyone know which line is good for dry hair?
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
My stylist just used these products on my hair yesterday and recommended them to me. I have to honestly say, Oribe is most likely one of the best product lines I have EVER used! I currently have Rahu, which I previously loved for many years, yet Oribe tops it by miles.

Go to their web site and look at the products, they have very good detailed explanations for each product.

My hair had to be re-coloured and is quite damaged, yet with Oribe my hair looks so good its not even funny! My hair looks shiny, natural, and better than it ever has! The prices are a bit expensive, yet I love high quality products that WORK!

Also, you can order small sizes in almost all of their products to try them out. AND its not good to wash your hair everyday, so the products will last if you only use them a few times a week!
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've just bought the signature shampoo, gold lust conditioner and gold lust oil. The shampoo and oil are really nice.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
I think you will love their products, they really are the best I have ever used and I have used some of the best out there!! ENJOY!
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:50 am      Reply with quote
agree with you. I've tried Christopher Robin and Philip b and aveda before. Oribe is the best among all.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I have tried the full range of professional products and have always used salon professional, since I was a teenager. I used the entire Aveda line, which I am NOT that impressed with. I used their products over 20 years, on and off and after they were purchased by Este Lauder, their quality went so far down, its actually sad. Mind you, their marketing went up hugely and their packaging is nice, yet the product does not deliver.

Rahua is also a great product line, I have been using this for years and like it too. YET, Oribe really is above and beyond all of these, they have a good formulation and really know what they are doing!
TheSweetLife
5% products discount

Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
My stylist just used these products on my hair yesterday and recommended them to me. I have to honestly say, Oribe is most likely one of the best product lines I have EVER used! I currently have Rahu, which I previously loved for many years, yet Oribe tops it by miles.

Go to their web site and look at the products, they have very good detailed explanations for each product.

My hair had to be re-coloured and is quite damaged, yet with Oribe my hair looks so good its not even funny! My hair looks shiny, natural, and better than it ever has! The prices are a bit expensive, yet I love high quality products that WORK!

Also, you can order small sizes in almost all of their products to try them out. AND its not good to wash your hair everyday, so the products will last if you only use them a few times a week!

You just started using Oribe yesterday and you say they are the best you have ever used. When a hair stylist does my hair it is usually a complementary look and the products may or may not be a part of the reason. I suggest giving the products a true 'test of time' - that would be a few months before saying they are the best ever. In terms of recommendation - time usually tells whether something is truely the best.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 am      Reply with quote
The truth of the matter is that he had already coloured it, and used a product on it after. My hair was still day feeling. Then I went home and used my Rahua and Purology on my hair, where it was still dry and frizzy looking.

He redid the colour, making my hair even drier, yet with the Oribe it was instantly softer, smooth and incredibly beautiful, right from the start, each day of use there after. A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

I have a lifetime of product use, thus I know right away what works via the texture of one's hair after use. Skin is different and may take time to change a condition, yet hair is something I can tell just one time if the product is good and what it will do, as it does the same thing each time you use it.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Oribe now for at least a month and my hair is great.

I switched for one day back to one of my former shampoos and conditioners and my hair was NOT that nice!

It proves, when you use the products, they work, when you don't use them, they don't work!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:38 am      Reply with quote
I love the Oribe dry shampoo spray and also their texturizing sprays. I have the mini-travel sizes that are just right! Have not tried their shampoo or conditioner. But for volume, nothing beats
Alterna Bamboo Sustainable Volume Hair. You know my motto, the bigger the hair, the closer to God, haha.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have the texturizing spray and it really work well on giving my hair extra volume at the base of my skull.
The scent is very pretty and not overpowering that it wouldn't interfere with your perfume.
EsthyJess954
5% products discount

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
If you want texture like from a sea salt spray but without the salt or dryness try the Après Beach. It is a texture and shine spray. Great for dry hair!
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried Christopher Robin and Philip b and aveda before. Oribe is the best among all.the hair oil is very good!
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:47 am      Reply with quote
The products is nice
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |