Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review - Cellcosmet CellECTIVE CellLift Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
I realise it is unfair to rave over an expensive product but this stuff is like the nectar of the gods.
Probably not good to call it stuff but this product does truly have an instant effect of minimising lines and smoothing the skin.
The product is in a bottle with a dropper and is quite easy to apply as it has a thick gel consistency which does not drip so it is easy to put some on your finger and then smooth over the face.
It does not need to be rubbed in as it absorbs very quickly and leaves a smooth matt finish. My skin does not feel like it needs any further moisture but the instructions do say to follow with one of the Cellcosmet moisturisers. At the moment, I follow with sunscreen in the morning and a Valmont sample at night as I am waiting for my order of UltraVital Light to arrive.
I just don't think I will ever be able to give this product up.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:38 am      Reply with quote
Sounds great! I got some nice samples of Cellcosmet with a recent EDS order. I'll have to dig them up and see if this is in there.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
I checked the price on that Cellcosmet serum. Yikes, it is expensive. However, if it works well for you, you probably save money in the long run. Who knows how much I have spent looking for my HG product.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
Me too and this one will be the one I long to try. Yet, it's way too beyond my budget.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
I just thought I would give a follow up on this product as I have now finished the bottle. I did use it rather lavishly, morning and night and it lasted for 5 weeks. If used a little more sparingly, I am sure it would last 6 to 8 weeks.
I do feel that there has been an improvement in my skin, most noticeably in the lines around my mouth which I am very pleased with. I would love to be able to use it all the time but will have to just use it as a treat every few months due to the price.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Did you have experience with Neocutis Bio-Restorative Serum with PSP Intensive Treatment? How would you compare these two, if you do. I used Neocutis earlier and it did show instant effect on smoothing lines. I did not try Cellcosmet yet as it is beyond my budget at this moment. Yet, it certainly is something I would like to try.
Debb3485
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I just thought I would give a follow up on this product as I have now finished the bottle. I did use it rather lavishly, morning and night and it lasted for 5 weeks. If used a little more sparingly, I am sure it would last 6 to 8 weeks.
I do feel that there has been an improvement in my skin, most noticeably in the lines around my mouth which I am very pleased with. I would love to be able to use it all the time but will have to just use it as a treat every few months due to the price.

Thanks for your review Bushy. Are you going to repurchase or wait? If you decide to wait before repurchasing, could you come back and let us know how long you believe the product sustained the improvements? TIA
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Judy Chen wrote:
Did you have experience with Neocutis Bio-Restorative Serum with PSP Intensive Treatment? How would you compare these two, if you do. I used Neocutis earlier and it did show instant effect on smoothing lines. I did not try Cellcosmet yet as it is beyond my budget at this moment. Yet, it certainly is something I would like to try.

No I have not used that product so I can't give you a comparison. I had a quick look at the product and it does sound interesting but I tend to just purchase from EDS now and they don't sell it. I really am happy with Cellcosmet and am not tempted to change at the moment.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Debb3485 wrote:

Thanks for your review Bushy. Are you going to repurchase or wait? If you decide to wait before repurchasing, could you come back and let us know how long you believe the product sustained the improvements? TIA

I am probably going to wait at the moment because I now have the Ultra Vital Light and I want to see the results from that. If I do repurchase, it won't be for a couple of months but I promise to return and update at that time.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
I really wish to try it out becaue I have mature aging skin and always gets excited to know something effective for anti-aging.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
bushy Can you tell me if you are taking selfies to keep track of before and after when you started using Cellcosmet?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
bushy Can you tell me if you are taking selfies to keep track of before and after when you started using Cellcosmet?

Sorry but I am just not a believer in selfies and have never done one, nor will I ever. I just have to go by the overall condition of my skin pre and post. It is easy to see the smoothness of the skin after the serum is applied and the issues I had which cleared up.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Bushy, since you have the actual product, I was wondering whether the *actual* ingredients are posted on the container itself or on any enclosed info sheet.

If it does, would you mind sharing the *actual* ingredient list? Can't find that info anywhere on line. (I tend to dismiss any experiment w/ products that contain “proprietary” and *active ingredient* only listings.)

TIA
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:45 am      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
Bushy, since you have the actual product, I was wondering whether the *actual* ingredients are posted on the container itself or on any enclosed info sheet.

If it does, would you mind sharing the *actual* ingredient list? Can't find that info anywhere on line. (I tend to dismiss any experiment w/ products that contain “proprietary” and *active ingredient* only listings.)

TIA

I will next time I get the product. The ingredients are on the box and I have thrown that out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:30 am      Reply with quote
I have taken photos for one year and saw the difference with ZO Skin Health brand. It is fun to watch the improvements over time.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:23 am      Reply with quote
I have a concern that the serum may make your face look yellow. My skin is combination. If the cream or serum has any color, my face can easily look yellow and dark.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:31 am      Reply with quote
if it makes skin look yellowish, then I guess it is not good for Asian.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
The product indeed has an instant effect of soothing the skin. In fact, it does NOT make my face yellowish, though it does not have brightening effect, either.
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
The product is so expensive:(
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |