Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
::Review:IS Clinical - Absolute total and complete RAVE !!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hyguee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
o.k. I bought the Active and hydracool and received samples of the super serum. I've been using nightly for about 2 weeks now. My main concerns were skin clarity(sun spots, melasma) pore size and fine lines on my 40 yr. old acne prone combo, dehydrated skin. My thoughts so far:
HATE the way super serum feels when applying. hard to rub in, a bit sticky, orangey, not sure if I'm using too much too little...I'm using my skin medica C complex over it in order to have some sort of glide, rub in effect. The hydra cool seems o.k. not sure what it's suppose to do and the Active applies easily and i actually enjoy the tingling feel of it. As far as seeing any improvements i have to say, so far, nothing really. I'm actually getting a little anxious because I stopped using my cosmelan cream 2 (melasma cream) in order to give this a try. I'm afraid my melasma might be getting worse?! Although it could be my imagination since i tend to obsess on my skin. I've started layering my Eulage cream over the active, and although a bit dry, nothing serious. I'm going to finish the bottle, just to be sure( I spilled 1/4 of it by knocking it over when applying (major bummer!) but would love to hear others input. Annie mentioned the pro heal might be a better match for me instead of super, need to get a sample of that next, because i definately don't like the super.
any comments IS users???
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Have any of you guys tried their new Youth complex? Its supposed to reduce wrinkles by 97%,sounds great on their website,its a new product,I got some free samples but I think I need to wait for my botox to wear off to try it..........
english3222
5% products discount

Wed May 09, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I started using the super, active and hydracool serums about 2 weeks ago. I am 49 with dry skin with occasional breakouts. I find the super a little sticky, but if I let it soak in for at least 5 minutes it is fine. I saw an improvement in the red marks left from previous breakouts. I am unhappy with the flakiness I am seeing. I have been using extra moisturizer after the serums (linacare). I may have to cut back on the active serum to see if the flakies are resolved.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 11:43 am      Reply with quote
I have bought some sample to have a try
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone share where we can order samples from? I had a profile done and now know what I should be using but I would love to try samples first. TIA!
happyWImom

Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Hyguee:

I'm VERY curious to see how your skin is faring after your last post! My 39 year old acne prone, hyperpigmented, dehydrated, etc... sounds similar to yours. Also, I just started using retin a micro to try & get things going with my skin, so I'm wondering how that would work in conjunction with the IS products. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks alot!
PrettyPinky
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:48 am      Reply with quote
sooooooooooooo many good reviews but too bad can't shipped out of USA... Sad Sad Sad

I also wanna try... Crying or Very sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
PrettyPinky, I believe it's from Europe. Are you sure it can't be sent out of the US???
Pilar
5% products discount

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:00 am      Reply with quote
It isn't from Europe. IS Clinical is an American company.
Gailj

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:54 am      Reply with quote
Smile [color=red][/color
Can you buy this stuff in Australia? Sounds great!
Gail J Idea
melanie haber
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Whoa, thank you for the info Pilar. I was first introduced to ISClinical and CellShock by the same aesthetician -- I wonder if the CellShock why I was thinking ISC was European. Nice to know ISC is American -- I love some of their stuff.

PrettyPinky, sorry if I caused you any confusion!
Jenny12

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:07 am      Reply with quote
This is my first post.

I am 42 years old and used to bake in the sun in my younger days. I have combination skin, lines, and hyperpigmentation. I am essentially new to the anti-aging skincare products. My first purchase was Skin Ceuticals CE Ferulic…which felt great on my skin, but I could not stand the smell .…it smelled like bacon. I just purchased IS Clinical Active Serum, have been using it for 10 days and love the way it makes my skin feel and I do believe my skin looks better! My Mom did not know that I had been trying anything new and she commented that my skin looked good. I have not experienced any redness, flaking or peeling….does that occur over time? I am thinking of adding the Super Serum, Hydracool and possibly the Firming Complex. Any suggestions?

Can anyone recommend an eye cream? I have crepey eyelids, some fine lines below my eyes and some smile lines. Is IS Clinical a good choice. I noticed they have an eye complex and a C eye gel. Any suggestions?

One more question. I am using Neutrogena factor 55 lotion on my face but my powder does not go on well over this lotion. Any suggestions for a good lightweight daily sunscreen? Has anyone had good results with the IS clinical moisturizer factor 20? (I used the active serum alone one day, then applied my powder and my powder had never looked smoother!….but I know I need to apply a sunscreen as well!)

Thank you for the e-bay website to order sample sizes of these products as they are very expensive…I will definitely try the samples prior to purchasing a larger size.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:43 am      Reply with quote
I'm very interested in this line of product. Thanks for review.
JJcookalot

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
I have enjoyed all of your feedback regarding the IS clinical line and bit the bullet and put in an order. I did an analysis like someone suggested and here is where I get nervous. They suggested Poly Vitamin serum vs. Active serum because of my sensitive skin.
After much research no one seemed impressed with the Poly and EVERYONE raved about the Active. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried and happy with the Active. I was told to buffer the Active with the Hydro cool for two weeks.
Any advice would be appreciate before my order arrives.
I can't wait!!!!!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I have very sensitive skin and use the Active and have for over 2 years now. I tried poly-vit serum and it made my rosacea act up a little. I love (and use)the Active, Super, Hydracool and my personal fave, Proheal! Smile The moisturising and eye complex was okay, not super, and the firming was a bit much for sensitive skin.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR - thank you for your feedback. I laid in bed worrying last night that I just spent all this money and like so many products - would give me a horrible reaction.
To save a little I am going to continue using my Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer when needed (I have combo/blemish prone skin too).
I also realize that I need to probably go up on my SPF and just ordered samples from PSF in both 30 & 50 SPF. I have horrible hyperpigmintation. Crying or Very sad
If you don't mind me asking - what do you use for your sunscreen.
Counting down the days until delivery!!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry it takes me awhile to get back as I am only on the forum about once a day, so any time PM me.
I use IS clinical when I need to, and usually just on my nose. I am a horrible example of not using sunscreen as I should but I am really only out at night like a vampire.
Cetaphil is a great gentle cleanser and a personal fave.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:12 am      Reply with quote
I have been reading some of the responses in recent times and no one has mentioned using the ISC Youth Serum. IMO this is one of their better products and could easily replace a moisturiser but with added benefits.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:40 am      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of the Youth Complex but could not tell enough from that. I have been waiting to hear from anyone who has used it long term and what their results were.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the body complex or new suncare products? I am thinking of ordering from skinterra. They offer a free sample of the youth complex. I will give feedback after trying it.

So far, my skin is improving with the active serum. Mostly the texture--it feels very soft. And there may be a slight lightening effect.
JJcookalot

Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
On day five of the active serum and hydro cool.
Have not seen anything dramatic but I am still hopeful. How long until you can really see a difference? Have not started other samples yet due to starting slow and watching for reactions.
I also seem to be getting "rough" patches - is this from the active serum and do I need to exfoliate every day?
Any advice is as always -- Appreciated Smile
Jenny12

Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi JJcookalot--

I have sensitive skin as well. I have been using the active serum for 2 weeks. I have not added any other products yet.

I started to notice a difference in my skin in about one week. The biggest difference to me is the texture of my skin which feels really soft now. I have hyperpigmentation and have possibly noticed a slight lightening--although it is so slight it could be my imagination--Anyways, I am going to continue to use it. I did get a couple of small dry patches and I skipped one night of using the serum and the dry patches resolved. I am thinking of adding the hydracool--how do you like it?

When I purchased the Active serum, they told me I could use it every other night if my skin was too sensitive.
JJcookalot

Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Jenny12 -
sorry for delay in response. With sensitive skin, I am not sure how you are tolerating just the active serum. To me, the active serum is like a hot flash to the face and the hydra cool is standing in front of an air conditioning vent. Shock . It has been just about seven days and I think I see a difference in my skin. I have also been exfoliating it every night with a microfiber cloth which also maybe the reason the active serum burns a bit. I am going to try my sample of the super serum and see if it kicks it up a notch. Will let you know
Jenny12

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi JJCookalot-

Yes, the active serum does burn when I apply it, but it only lasts a couple of minutes. I actually have not used it in the past week due to breaking out on my chin x 3! I am not sure if this is something that may happen initially then resolve, but I am a little discouraged. I have an appointment to have a glycolic acid facial (I've never had one done before) next Friday and I will ask advice.

Hope your treatment continues to work! How do you like the super serum?
NJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
IS Clinical Active Serum

I'm acne proned and have combination skin.I got a sample of this and didn't think it did much for my skin. My acne did not improve and my skin was still very irritated.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |