Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

FasciaBlaster
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
I got a new cellulite gadget in the mail today. It's called the FasciaBlaster. Several others have ordered it too. Let's compare notes on our progress. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Here is a link to the product.

http://www.fasciablaster.com

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi Tonia,

I am a long time lurker. I use the Fascia Blaster. I have been using it for the last month. I love it. There is a secret facebook group run by the creator. It's an amazing group. We share before and after pics, and tips. Everyone gets along so well.

Are you part of the group? If not, please check it out. Inbox me if you would like the link. There's 11,000 women all posting and loving the results. This is on par with the Dermaroller. In fact, it should be getting as much hype. This is legit. It works. It really, really does.

How are you liking the Fb thus far?
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Kitty, that's great! Could you please pm me the Facebook link. I would like to join and read everything. By the way, I'm a long-term dermaroller. Smile

I haven't tried the fb yet. I just got back from a trip and will try it tomorrow. I want to allow time for exercise or sauna beforehand.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:29 am      Reply with quote
I'd love that link too if it's not too much trbl.
I got mine last week - It took about 2 weeks to arrive- I've blasted my legs 2 or 3 times-my bruising is not bad- I did do/am doing both internal and topical arnica. I will say in some places it really hurts to f.b-and I cannot do it for very long...ill keep all posted
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I bought mine yesterday, would love to be prepared to start!

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Interesting--the before & after pics are quite impressive!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Okay, I see this as my next gadget! I would love the link to the FB group as well. I do bruise easily so that will be scary!
Thanks for the tips!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:49 am      Reply with quote
My bruises were terrible! If I'm not mistaken, you can do it again after the bruising is gone.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:55 am      Reply with quote
I was going to ask how long in between and how soon do you see results? Swimsuit season is upon us, ugh.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Annie, did you ever get the Facebook link?

Unfortunately, like everything, it's different for different people. Some see results immediately after the very first "blast". Most see significant results in 2-3 months. Still, others take longer. Of course, seeing results and being where you want to be are two very different things.

I have been blasting for 1 week. I have already seen a reduction in my muffin top. It actually feels different when I put my hands on my hips. 😊

I can't tell as much on my legs yet.

There is a protocol for migraines that is unbelievably good. I have drastically reduced the tension in my neck, back, and head, and I've had that for 10+ years.

5% products discount

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone. I am also a long time lurker but have finally plucked up the courage to jump in and this is my first post, so please be gentle with me. Lol.

I have suffered with cellulite for most of my adult life and nothing has ever made much difference to it, so when I saw a link to the FasciaBlaster which led me to their website and all the You Tube videos, I became very excited. The evidence and science behind it seem indisputable.

I have placed an order for one but due to a very heavy demand, they are on back order. Also, I am in the UK, so delivery will take quite a bit longer than if I was in the US. So I am really trying to be patient while I wait.

I am really looking forward to getting stuck in when my FasciaBlaster arrives and hearing about everyone's progress as well as sharing my own.

Smile Smile
Cora
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 am      Reply with quote
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FasciaBlasters/. This is the group. Ashley adds everyone so could take a few hours to get in. Enjoy!
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Cora. Will do.
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Jordans mum . Can i ask you how much postage you paid im in uk to and going to order soon but wasnt sure how much in total i would have to pay. Thanks in advance x
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
That's wonderful Jordan's mom. I hope you get it quickly.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
https://www.fasciablaster.com/frequently-asked-questions
I wish I had read this before I started! I've really been going at it. Apparently, that's not the way to do it. Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Mars, that IS my definition of going at it. Vigorously blasting at a pain level of 7 for 5 minutes in the same spot. That means 5 minutes on top of thigh, 5 under thigh, 5 on outer thigh, and 5 on inner thigh. That's a total of 20 minutes per thigh! 😳 Were you doing more?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All -

Mars - do you mean you've been blasting over bruised skin? ughh - that sounds painful if you were..

I've got my blaster on the 4th April - I've probably blasted 5 times - I'm not a big bruiser - some places a little worse - now, maybe I don't easily bruise, or it could be the diligence with both internal and topical arnica.
I posted on the FB fb page that I had an ahha moment where I used my arnica salve (which is oily) while in the shower and did legs and arms -
I already had some bruising on my legs - but had not done my arms yet - I've gone at my arms twice - hard - both times with the arnica salve - I have faint, faint bruising in just 1 or two spots (i'll let you know if they intensify) - it will get pricey, but for now I'm happy that my arms aren't bruised 'cause I dance about 4 times a week with skimpy tops...

Jordan's Mom - you could always start prepping your body rubbing legs, arms, whatever, with your knuckles (this is what is taught in the NO LIPO LIPO by Carol Maggio)

Oh, and I don't so much see any difference yet...maybe a tad
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
oh, one more thing -

I'm tough, but there is no way I can blast for the amount of time they recommend - not yet anyway - it gets really painful....I mean really painful!!
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Oh goodness no! I agree. It will either be a very light 5 minutes or a vigorous 2. Lol

They say to work up to it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Tonia, that sounds like the way to do it. Moongoddess, I don't blast over my bruises. I've waited until they're gone. What are you wanting to accomplish regarding your arms?
I took a picture of my thighs right after blasting. (so gross!):-& I would post, but I don't know how.

5% products discount

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Marcia. The postage cost was $45 making a total of $134.99 which works out at just under £98. Don't forget to allow for fluctuations in the exchange rate though. Also, I may get charged for customs but I'll have to wait and see.
I personally think that to be rid of cellulite and hopefully migraines for a hundred quid is an amazing result x

Hi Tonia. Thanks for your kind words of encouragement.Much appreciated x

Hi Moongoddess. I had the same thought so I went to the DIY store and bought a double coat hook which sounds and looks like an instrument of torture, but boy does it work! It looks like 2 prongs from a FAsciaBlaster and while, obviously isn't as efficient as 24 prongs, the principle is the same. I have certainly caused the classic bruising that you see on the results page of the FB website. I tried to do Carole MAggio's no lipo lipo also but couldn't apply anything like the same amount of pressure as with my little gizmo.

I don't want to do Ashley out of any business, but just couldn't wait it out and do nothing.

Thanks so much for your suggestions x
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:25 am      Reply with quote
This thing sounds serious. My hubby thinks I am deranged for wanting one. Me too. I am a little bit afraid! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:49 am      Reply with quote
The thing is, you can go easier with it and still get results. Some people are hard core and you really don't have to. Just do what you're comfortable with and work your way up.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |