Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NORLANYA Facial Skin Care Time Master
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
emmajo
5% products discount

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this or know anything about it? It gets good reviews, I'm thinking about trying it but would like to hear if anyone's used it or has any thoughts about it. I want it for sagging around mouth and jaw, minor sagging.. Here on amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014APIE0I/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AK9C0UVAAHIJQ
emmajo
5% products discount

Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Do you think it would help firm up mild sagging around the mouth and jaw area? I would really appreciate your opinions, thanks!
Photopro
5% products discount

Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
I was never that impressed with LED devices - they're OK, but the results seem temporary.

This device also claims to use radio frequency (RF) for skin tightening. You can't obviously use both the LED and RF at the same time - your skin needs to be clean and dry using LEDs, and with RF, you need to use glycerin.

And of course, with RF, the device needs to reach a certain temperature in order to have any effect. Basically, it has to be feel hot. Whether this device does that, I don't know.

Have you considered the Tripollar Stop? It's much more expensive, but you can a good deal on ebay. Several of us on this forum have had good results, but it takes a commitment, and you won't see full results until six months.
emmajo
5% products discount

Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Photopro wrote:
I was never that impressed with LED devices - they're OK, but the results seem temporary.

This device also claims to use radio frequency (RF) for skin tightening. You can't obviously use both the LED and RF at the same time - your skin needs to be clean and dry using LEDs, and with RF, you need to use glycerin.

And of course, with RF, the device needs to reach a certain temperature in order to have any effect. Basically, it has to be feel hot. Whether this device does that, I don't know.

Have you considered the Tripollar Stop? It's much more expensive, but you can a good deal on ebay. Several of us on this forum have had good results, but it takes a commitment, and you won't see full results until six months.

Thank you so very much for your reply! Yes I have searched Tripollar although like you say it is expensive and that's my problem. I have also read up on the Dot Matrix. I haven't checked Ebay but I will check it now. I'm at my wits end with the sagging, it's minor but it worries me to no end. Other than that my skin is in great shape. My problem areas are under my mouth sagging and cheeks. I'm 54 but look much younger according to others, but I sure don't feel that way! Right now I am trying Eva Fraser's exercises, I just started so I can't comment on how it's going to work out. So far I haven't had much luck with facial exercises but I'm giving it another go. Other things I use are Microsphere .1 and sunscreen, and coconut oil for moisturizing. I've used Retin A for about 5 years now and it has made my skin line free and smooth, I'll never be without it. I really appreciate your input more than you know. I will look on Ebay for the Tripollar. Thank you again Photopro! Smile)
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:45 am      Reply with quote
With any device you use, to a large part of the success depends on using it regularly and consistently. I have purchased things previously used them a few times and them put them in the box in the wardrobe. However I haven’t purchased the Tripollar but suspect with that amount of money that it would be something I wouldn’t put to waste.

We are our own worst critics. Often times we focus and elaborate on our smallest imperfections which others don’t even notice. Eva Fraser’s exercises are good – and she is highly motivating. I’d love to look at good as her when I’m 80. However just like the devices exercises need time and consistency.
emmajo
5% products discount

Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
With any device you use, to a large part of the success depends on using it regularly and consistently. I have purchased things previously used them a few times and them put them in the box in the wardrobe. However I haven’t purchased the Tripollar but suspect with that amount of money that it would be something I wouldn’t put to waste.

We are our own worst critics. Often times we focus and elaborate on our smallest imperfections which others don’t even notice. Eva Fraser’s exercises are good – and she is highly motivating. I’d love to look at good as her when I’m 80. However just like the devices exercises need time and consistency.

Yes, I agree with all you said. My problem is I don't give things enough time, I get discouraged if I don't see some kind of results fast. I think what I'm going to do is to stick with Eva's program for a couple of months and see what kind of results I am getting. By then I should know if they are working. And I think you are right about other people not seeing what we see when we look in the mirror, I know I find every little flaw that I'm sure others don't! But it's all about feeling good about ourselves, so what we see is what's important! Thank you so much for your help, you and the others have helped me to decide that I'm going to stick with the facial exercises and give it some time. Good luck to all of us!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |