Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

1Mhz RF Dot Matrix Results From Long Term Users
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Firbolgbred
5% products discount

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All, I was wondering if anybody who uses or has used the RF Dot Matrix 1 Mhz 5 Watt model on their face and/or body has any results, tips or cautions.
I have used one of these gadgets twice and have recently learnt that 1Mhz is not suitable for the face (I admit I have no knowledge and am learning from Google).
Did any of you who have used this device incur any fat loss or other tissue damage? Do any pf you feel a heat and tightness in the skin the following day?
Sorry for all the questions. It would be great to hear the experiences of those of you who have used it as there is very little online except for this forum it seems.

Thanks a million for any input,

Fi
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I have one but have not used it much because it took a really long time to heat up my skin (thermage is supposed to be hot). I have another that is 15 watts that I have used quite a bit, and I can share about the dot matrix thermage in general. I think it's important not to use it too long on one spot after it gets hot. I was aggressive on the area under my eyes one time, and I felt like the skin became kind of sunken for about a week. Maybe I got too dehydrated or something. I was worried for a bit, and now I don't overdo it and I drink lots of water before and after any electronic beauty treatments like radio frequency, microcurrent, LED, etc. Also, make sure to have a good conducting gel, and try not to use any serums or gels that are heavy on the chemicals, as these will get pushed deeply into the skin. My skin looks very healthy, plump, and glowing after treatments. I use a hyaluronic acid serum under the gel, or I use a gel that already has hyaluronic acid in it. This is the thread I checked out before buying my devices:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=51834&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=matrix&start=0

Also, Amazon reviews can be helpful for gathering info. I recall reading one written by a woman who did have some fat loss from the 5w model and she posted pictures with her review. Other people have had great results. There has been debate over whether 1 mHZ is appropriate for the face on several threads on EDS. I believe the Sqoom and Fyola devices are 1 mHZ and people here have used them with mostly positive results. Here's a link for one debate on mHZ and more RF/ultrasound device info:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45731&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ultrasound+mhz&start=75

5% products discount

Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Renee,

Thank you for your reply and the link, I really appreciate it Smile
I read through the threads here and all the Amazon.com reviews, plus Amazon.co.uk and while the reviews were encouraging the lady's review with the fat loss really put the wind up me! Shock
The advice and directions seem to vary from one esthetician saying once a week. another once a month to the manufacturers saying twice a week. It gets a bit confusing to say the least.

Thanks again for your reply

Smile
kristenkristen.in.ca

Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi... I have bought a lot of gadgets thru the years and this is the biggest disappointment. It was time consuming. I couldn't tell if there was too little conductive gel or too much and why would it get hot sometimes yet not others. I finally gave up. and now that you mention it. My puppet lines do look a lot more sunkin then before. and the only area I was focusing on was the jowl area. the whole thing would take forever and I do think now maybe I lost some volume. I only did it a maybe 7 times..?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I have one but quit using it too. Didn't seem to do anything relevant and half the time it didn't even work. Cannot say I noticed any fat loss though.

5% products discount

Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kristenkristen and Annie R and thank you for your replies Smile
Yes, I can't say I'm convinced regarding the performance of these machines. They seem to work for some but the other stories of fat loss (though I only read two) were enough to concern me. I doubt that the quality control is strict enough so I think I'll stick to facial exercises, dermarolling (when I'm feeling masochistic!) and LED for now (and maybe experiment with the RF machine on my (c)ankles!)
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:57 am      Reply with quote
I used it a few times beginning of the year on my chin (wanted to melt fat there), I used glycerin with it. I specifically used it in a line near the face to be able to see the difference.
I used it as advised by Christine Byer on youtube.
Anyway, after 2 times a week for 2-3 week (one usage was around 10 minutes, only used on neck and chin) I didn't really see anything so gave up.
Fast forward to summer and I do see results (they possibly appeared earlier but I just noticed them now) - there is sort of a dent due to my way of using it...
Things to be mindful of: it takes a looong time to see results, so would recommend making very big breaks. I know we are all impatient, but this really takes a few months.
For me, results were obvious and I don't plan to use it anywhere on my face - fat is quite needed there.
Firbolgbred
5% products discount

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thank for that Maggie. I completely agree with you about using it with very big breaks. The sellers seem to promote it for fighting wrinkles as well which makes no sense to me.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |