Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
NEW Professional LED Facial Therapy System Kit
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bigsmilebigdreams
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:04 am      Reply with quote
$499 includes 4 different lights!

Includes:

-LED Therapy System
-Battery
-4 Lights Attachments (Blue, orange, red, green)
-30 mL Vitamin C Hydrating Serum
-Flawless Skin Regimen Book
-Manual how to use

I think its a great deal, totally addicted to LED treatments! I use LED for skin tightening and collagen boost, I get excellent results and I am almost 50. I have no wrinkles or any fine lines on my skin. I do LED twice a week and Nuface toning twice a week as well.

details here: https://imfabulouscosmetics.com/products/led-facial-skin-whitening-photon-face-rejuvenation-beauty-device-phototherapy-acne-removal
Violetbadcat
5% products discount

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:38 am      Reply with quote
Oh, please tell me you haven't ordered this yet. This is selling for 50 dollars on EBay and $100 on Amazon. It actually has some decent reviews and people seem very happy with it. But not at that price.

It kills me to see internet boutiqes take a mass manufactured item from overseas and charge astronomical prices. Uggghhh.
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:24 am      Reply with quote
how does this compare to the baby quasar?
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
It doesn't seem to offer any stats for the light frequencies.
But any website that asks for 1k for any topical that currently exists immediately has my mistrust.
bigsmilebigdreams
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:30 am      Reply with quote
VIOLETBADCAT and her cheap Ebay stuff lol. Well, you must definitely not be wearing the real Chanel purses or shop at Neiman Marcus lol Stick to Ebay and Walmart I guess. I pay for what WORKS for me. I tried eBay once everything breaks within a few days or I get a bad skin rash or no result. I rather pay more and get the good stuff. Like the food I prefer to buy all organic food at wholefood yes it is more expensive but I prefer quality to quantity.

Baby Quasar sells for $700 and lots of people love it. You cannot buy it on EBAY but you can at Neiman Marcus!
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Baby Quasar sells for $700 and lots of people love it. You cannot buy it on EBAY but you can at Neiman Marcus!

Yes, Baby Quasar does sell on Ebay. It also sells on Amazon.
Violetbadcat
5% products discount

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:36 am      Reply with quote
Lol bigsmilebigdreams, you're just hostile because I see you. First of all the system selling on imfabulouscosmetics can't be found on Neiman Marcus, or Sephora, or Macy's or anywhere that seems to deal with high end name brands. From what I can tell it is only available on EBay, Amazon, and I'm Fabulous Cosmetics. But at I'm Fabulous, it's $500 and everywhere else it's about $80. If I believed you were just a consumer here to discuss skincare products, I would find your hostility disproportionate. But because I think your motives are less than altruistic and helpful, I just find your haughtiness ugly and transparent. I'm sorry that you are so threatened that I pointed out it can be found elsewhere for much less.

https://www.amazon.com/Yokpollar-Phototherapy-Lonotherapy-Rejuvenation-Tightening/dp/B017UJGQYW

The system can also be found under the name Scenstar.

For the record, I don't buy my skincare products at Wal Mart. Or anything for that matter. I don't even live near a Wal Mart. But I wouldn't think less of anyone who did. I have shopped at Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Sephora and boutique brands since I was old enough to swipe a credit card, and I'm willing to pay a lot of money by most people's standards if it is worth it. But I don't base my worth or self esteem on what I can afford, I'm not a label snob, and, frankly, I just like to pay what is fair.

You're free to keep attacking me with your judgments and presumptions. I've got you figured out.
Violetbadcat
5% products discount

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:57 am      Reply with quote
"The Therapy Device has 4 color and diffrent color has the diffrent usage:
Red Light: Wavelength 625±3nm (48 LEDS): Increases collagen/elastin; improves skin texture
Yellow light: Wavelength: 592 nm (48 LEDS) Skin redness and flushing, irritation, rosacea
Green Light: Wavelength 525±3nm (48 LEDS): Freckles, as well as age spots, sun spots, melasma, and liver spots.
Blue Light: Wavelength 465±3nm (48 LEDS): Kills bacterium and propionibacterium acnes. Also addresses inflammatory acne."

These are the specifications for that device. They are not optimal. It would not be my first choice.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I have the Baby Q bought from the manufacturer, although I didn't pay that much! Love it, hands down over others.
My friend bought one of these off of Amazon, exactly like the link posted, and we recently did a comparison bc she wanted to know if hers was actually working bc she hadn't noticed any results at all after 6 months. Well it wasn't when you compared to mine! Baby Q had results that were actually visible, perceptible and longer lasting.
A lot of knockoffs have appeared but that is a lot to pay for a system with marginal reviews.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |