Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
bleaching
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
majman
5% products discount

Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
i'm young and would like to get some info on bleaching/whitening products that really work and wont cost me a great deal of cash, anybody got an answer?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
there's alot to choose from. if you have asian skin, i suggest you also use asian products
magic_girl
5% products discount

Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:29 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by white_secrets
there's alot to choose from. if you have asian skin, i suggest you also use asian products

Any suggestion on wat asian product which is effective?? because there is a wide range of product in the market but dunno which product is useful..
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
well it depends if u want to whiten just your face or your whole body whitening
magic_girl
5% products discount

Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:49 am      Reply with quote
i would like to whiten my face first. can u suggest bout wat product is suitable?? i would like to purchase but just cant make decision. anyway, my skin is quite oily.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
hmm. you should definitely try KOSE brands with shiseido facial sunblocks. heard many good feedbacks with those brands! Smile
majman
5% products discount

Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:52 am      Reply with quote
i'm not asian i'm black, u just started using the fair and white products, but i dont hear nobody talking bout them, do they really work? i wonna bleech my whole body, not white or nothing, but to like a caramel complexion. i would like to use something that work quick, if that product is available, i heard of kose, but you dont find that in regular stores, what should i use kose? even though i'm not asian?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
ive heard about fair and white products but i think they said that it contains HQ. for whole body lightening, u should use a whitening soap every day when you take a shower and whitening lotion. also u should try some internal whitening as well. Smile
magic_girl
5% products discount

Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks white secrets.. i would try Kose products...
majman
5% products discount

Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:18 am      Reply with quote
which whitening soap do you suggest? i started using fair and white, but it dont seem to be doing nothing more than aggrevating my skin. so what soap do you suggest?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
well, where do u live? if u live in asia, there are thousands of whitening soaps to choose from, in the USA, less than a 1oo, i guess?... anyway, try the SONGYI MUSHROOM extract soap....
majman
5% products discount

Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:10 am      Reply with quote
i live in usa, i'll go and look for that songyi soap, i doubt i'll be able to find it in a regular beauty store.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
no you have to order it. just search under songyi skin whitening cos i forgot their website. but this soap works really good, kinda pricey though!
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
also my frend is selling BLEACHING SOAPS and papaya skin whtiening soaps.. if u want, i can send you
majman
5% products discount

Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
ok, how much is your friend selling it for? thanks for your help. i looked for the mushroom thing, and they were charging high prices, but the it was out of the u.s. and they didn't look like they would mail anything here
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
there's this website where you can order the songyi soap from europe. once i find it, i'll let you know ok? what's your email address? well, my friend has a supplier in Asia, she sells skin whitening bleaching soap, and papaya orange soap.. also beautifying astringets... she sells the bleaching soap for $5.99, the papaya is $6.75, astringets for $5.99 each.. but i can ask her for discount for you since its your first time, if u want to try.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
also, the songyi soap is quite expensive because the ingredients are hard to process for the skin lightening.. that's why its high priced...
majman
5% products discount

Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:54 am      Reply with quote
my e-mail is jaynyc20@aol.com, sure i would definately like to try it. in the stores, they got all these things for like 11 dollars that do nothing, so if she selling it for like 5 and prices like that and it actually work aint no problem. i aint trying to be white or nothing, just like a caramel or light brown complexion.
majman
5% products discount

Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
also about the astringents, i'm not sure about their purpose, please inform me on that.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
hello! well, first can u pls tell me ur skin color? i know u said before that your black, but are you really black or brown? that way, i can recomend you what's best. the geniune bleaching soap whitens your skin and after using it once, you will see that your skin has become lighter.. continued use will assure lighter skin.. the papaya soap will take some time to see results depending on the person.. usually, people start to see skin lightening after 2 weeks or less, again depending on the skin. but you must apply cream or lotion after using them for best and superior results. do you have any skin lightening cream or lotions? i hope so... or any cream/lotion will do. the astringents come in different formulas with different natural ingredients... i will email you for full detail... Smile
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
ok, i just emailed you....
majman
5% products discount

Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:14 am      Reply with quote
i'm not black, i'm more of a brown/dark brown complexion, and yes i do have whitening creams, but if she sellling some, they are probably more effective than the ones i have.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
i'll be getting (ordering) whitening creams, lotions, more soaps and others maybe next month or the following month. i'll let you know so that i'll let you choose what you want.. Smile just tell me if u want to confirm your order of 1 papaya soap, and 1 astringet.. (you want the whitening astringent, right?)..
majman
5% products discount

Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
i want the bleaching soap, i'm ready to buy the bleaching soap today, i dont have any pimples or anything like that, cause i be using noxzema, and it handle all that well. they dont sell no toners?
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
bleaching soap? how it works? skin-renewal thing? Will it cause the skin became more sensitive?

Will it be like using Vitamins C that needed to apply sun block at all area used it? Will it be like Vitamins C products that if not apply sun block will got "side-effect" that many freckles or sun spots came out?

System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |