Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

glominerals Dual Essence Clutch Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Pevonia Spa Clinica Pro Micro-Retinol Essential Moisturizer (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Best Moisturizer

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
EmilyKristina
5% products discount

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 am      Reply with quote
I have oily skin. Please recommend the best moisturizer for my skin?

5% products discount

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:53 am      Reply with quote
I have oily skin too and really like the Cerave PM moisturizer.

There are two ways to hydrate skin: oil and water. Since you already have oily skin, you need to focus on adding water back to the skin. Look for oil-free moisturizers (like the Cerave one) and/or products with hyloronic acid - like the neutrogena gel-cream for extra dry skin (it's fragrance free and they make a second one that isn't). I found that by adding these types of products to my skin, it's WAY more hydrated and less oily. Hope that helps.
Joe333

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Not sure about the ingredients in Cerave PM but I'd be weary based on what I have seen in other products from the line.

I am also looking for a lightweight, organic or almost all-natural moisturizer for oily skin that doesn't leave a shine on the face or clog pores/lead to breakouts. If it can double as a sunscreen too that would just be amazing!

Currently have been trying between the following three but not sure which to stick with pen if to try a different one.

Beauty By Earth Facial Moisturizer, Organic & Natural
(Organic, does leave shine, no spf, nor pore reduction, small and kinda expensive)

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Oil-Free Facial Moisturizer for Oily Skin to Mattify Skin and Refine Pores
(Claimed pore reduction, pretty non-shine, small and expensive, no spf, not organic and I don't like that I think has salicylic acid)

Origins Vitazing Spf 15 Energy-boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen (Travel Size 30ml/1 Oz)
(Very far from organic and origins products in general have a lot of crap in them, does have spf, nothing about pores and it tends to clog pores a bit on the nose though Mayberry I'm not using it right?)

Recommendations?
milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
My 30 year old son used Neutrogena Hydro Boost overnight and woke up to a bright red chemical burn. I did a patch test on his chest and sure enough before I even finished rubbing it in it turned his skin bright red. He reported it to the company. It has been several days and he is only slightly less red.
student201516
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:06 am      Reply with quote
EmilyKristina wrote:
I have oily skin. Please recommend the best moisturizer for my skin?

my husband also has oily skin, and he does not need to use anything....
he has breakouts very easily and take pills to control the breakouts.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Anthony Logistics Instant Fix Oil Control (85 g / 3 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) DeVita Perfecting Time (75 ml / 2.5 oz)