Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Age Erase Moisture with Mega 10 Plus for Eyes (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Bremenn Clinical Strength Smooth Serum (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Skin care diet

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
EmilyKristina
5% products discount

Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:46 am      Reply with quote
How to eat healthy for skin?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:30 am      Reply with quote
I don't think there is a set in stone skincare diet for us - as we are all different genetics, lifestyles, diets etc so its a matter of finding out what nutrients you are lacking and then attempting to get them from foods or other sources. By far, going for foods would be the first choice but not everyone is able to absorb nutrients from what they eat with ease.
EmilyKristina wrote:
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:46 am      Reply with quote
I guess a good starting place would be to read Dr Perricone and go on from there.

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
student201516
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:22 am      Reply with quote
LondonJamie wrote:
I guess a good starting place would be to read Dr Perricone and go on from there.

i agree, I have tried the berry powder and I feel it is a healthy boost
sharky2
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Eat lots of healthy fats (such as in avocados, olive oil, fish), bitter greens (e.g. arugula),and
polyphenols (strawberry, blackberry, green tea,dark chocolate, flax). These are what everyone agrees on. Also do not eat a lot of sugar.
student201516
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
EmilyKristina wrote:

keep hydrated, drink lots of water
ShastaGirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:39 am      Reply with quote
sharky2 wrote:
Eat lots of healthy fats (such as in avocados, olive oil, fish), bitter greens (e.g. arugula),and
polyphenols (strawberry, blackberry, green tea,dark chocolate, flax). These are what everyone agrees on. Also do not eat a lot of sugar.

This is sound advice. Also avoid excessive alcohol and coffee/caffeine as it can dry out your skin.
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:58 am      Reply with quote
sharky2 wrote:

Plus White Tea - support your elastin.

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
Deborah An

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Here are two articles I saved

I get a message I cant post a link.
But search for 2 articles from Seline River Press

One is called, Ironing the wrinkles out and the other Help my body is getting flabby.

Myself I hold on to a sort of Weston Price diet I include eggs, bone broth made from chicken feet (collagen), raw milk, cod liver oil
I take 5 gram scorbic acid a day
Also natto is very good as it contains K2 and is essential for bone health
flawlessduck

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 am      Reply with quote
Drinking 8 glasses of water would definitely help. Keep your skin moisturize is important too. Ensure to clean up before you go to bed.
harne123

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
Form my point of view, eating salads, green vegetables and drink lots of water for a healthy skin.
nainaseth
5% products discount

Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:59 am      Reply with quote
I find that the best skin diet is one that involves eating vegetables of different colors for every meal and a green juice every day. And yes, water is the key. Hydrate yourself with at least 2 litres of the water every day.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask (90 ml / 3 floz) Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz) Bremenn Clinical Strength Smooth Serum (50 ml / 1.7 floz)