Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
It's not so hard to say goodbye to the black eye circle
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
PUPU

Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Women are more and more easy to suffer from dark circle,which is due to their own habits. So, do you want to know how to say goodbye to dark circles? Actually, it is not as difficult as imagined.
Hot compress eyes
We can see that the dark circles are caused by melanin's calm and can not be discharged in time, so it can be applied in hot compress way, so that we can decompose melanin and relieve the symptoms of dark circles.
Use green tea
A girl who likes green tea can wipe her black eye after she has finished her green tea, which can also help to remove the black eye circles, so that tea can also be used after being finished.
Massage the eye
Massage is to promote blood circulation around the eyes, so that it can speed up the decomposition of melanin, thereby relieving the function of dark circles. When used in general massage, it can match the use of eye cream, so this effect will be better.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:01 am      Reply with quote
I think there is a place for eyecare with massage but I don't think it can replace creams. You see for dry skinned gals like myself - you need an eyecream to keep the area moisturised. It doesn't matter how much I massage, that hydration is not going to happen automatically.

Re green tea though - I've heard people say its great combined with LEDs for dark circles. Its never something I've had to concern myself over though luckily.
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
On the subject of eye creams (and dark circles) I recently received a sample from EDS from the Lifeline company - Lifeline ProPlus Eye Firming Complex. It was enough for a few days of use, and I liked it enough for its hydrating properties (and absolutely lovely under make-up) that I purchased the full size.

In the few weeks I have been using it, I am really surprised how much better my dark circles look! They have gone from a blue or purple dark hue to a much lighter purple hue (I do not need corrector under my concealer anymore, they have lessened that much). I am looking forward to seeing what the results are in a few months. Pricey for an eye cream, yes, however I use so little (a tiny dot does both eyes) that I anticipate it will last a few months so it works out in the end for me.

I use this in the daytime - nighttime my favourite is still AnteAge (been a few years now with that line) , but it was too heavy for me to use in the daytime. Really happy with the Lifeline addition to my routine and will post a review in the review section once I have finished using my current tube.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:08 am      Reply with quote
Lifeline currently has buy one get one free of any of their products until end of December. Great deal.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:26 am      Reply with quote
I know its very hard to remove the black circles. There are many other creams helps to remove the black circles. I recommend you to try and avoid the problems.
Lola33
5% products discount

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I heard cucumbers on the eyes help too. Mine never go away, no matter what I use. Hereditary plus being a night shift worker is a bad combination for the eyes.
krishten001

Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:09 am      Reply with quote
I too use cucumbers to keep it on my eyes for some time in the day. I used to work for the night shift , with that shift I came across this situation of black circle on eyes.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
I don't vouch for hot compresses on the eye area. It will create other problems such as dehydration, fine lines and puffiness.

PUPU wrote:
Women are more and more easy to suffer from dark circle,which is due to their own habits. So, do you want to know how to say goodbye to dark circles? Actually, it is not as difficult as imagined.
Hot compress eyes
We can see that the dark circles are caused by melanin's calm and can not be discharged in time, so it can be applied in hot compress way, so that we can decompose melanin and relieve the symptoms of dark circles.
Use green tea
A girl who likes green tea can wipe her black eye after she has finished her green tea, which can also help to remove the black eye circles, so that tea can also be used after being finished.
Massage the eye
Massage is to promote blood circulation around the eyes, so that it can speed up the decomposition of melanin, thereby relieving the function of dark circles. When used in general massage, it can match the use of eye cream, so this effect will be better.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |