Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anything for tear trough/lines under eyes?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
OncePerfect

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:11 am      Reply with quote
I could really use some help. I was diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis almost 2 years ago and it has taken a toll on my skin. I started noticing tear troughs and lines appearing under my eyes. Does anyone know of any topical or at-home products that will help with these?

I can't afford fillers/fat grafting so I really need something I can do myself. Any help would be appreciated. I feel awful. My diet is good, I get enough sleep, water is the only thing I drink and I do drink a lot of it. I think the seb derm was the cause and I would really like to improve the appearance.
jenp7
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
I genetically, naturally developed tear troughs in my 20s and began to obsess about them in my early 30s. I even went so far as to consult a plastic surgeon. His words really stuck with me – he said “yes of course you have a tear trough deformity (which is a terrible term), but you are a beautiful woman and you need to focus on that instead.” And I’ve tried to do that the best I can. Really the only thing to correct a tear trough is to fill in the area with a filler or fat transfer. And this area is very prone to showing any errors so you have to have it done by a skilled surgeon. And if that isn’t an option, the best I can tell you is facial massage w emu oil and facial exercise seem to help the area but really it’s a lot more about acceptance and avoiding obsessing. A really good concealer can also do wonders

Almost 40! with sensitive/responsive skin, using facial exercises very lightly. Derminator or prof micropen just a few times a year. AQ eye serum (great for lash growth too) on occasion. Otherwise natural skin care products.
KristyC

Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
I have these as well. Ive been told by doctors that the under eye area is tricky. For me chemical peels or laser procedure was recommended. I went with chemical peels. It did help. Fillers are not an option for me because the skin there is so thin. Since you have dermatitis, I wouldn't recommend any chemical peels. Its important to keep the area moisturized. I know you cannot spend allot of money; but it would be best to get a doctors opinion since your skin is already irritated with the dermatitis. I don't want to recommend anything and it end up making it worse.

5% products discount

Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:47 am      Reply with quote
although dermal filler treatments are temporary solutions to filling in hallowed spaces under the eyes, it works fine for about a year. It is one of the most effective ways of correcting under eye wrinkles.You will see an immediate result that is why this is one of the most popular choices in correcting wrinkles.
skinharmony29

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Not sure if this will help, but there was a review by someone suffering psoriasis under her eyes causing lines/creases and circles, who tried using Avene's Ystheal Eye contour cream for a period of time (its got retinaldehyde formulated for the eyes) and this really helped decrease her lines and creases, and overall her eyes looked better.

So that may be worth a try, plus retinoids are good overall for skin too.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |