Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Jane Iredale's Circle/Delete Under Eye Concealer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 13, 2003 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
I was shopping for grocery a few days ago at my favorite local market place. I noticed a very cute guy kept moving to the same spots as I did from one aisle to the next. He was right ahead of me at check out. On my way to the parking lot, I was stopped by him and this was what he said:" Excuse me for being quite intrusive, but I just want to tell you that you have such gorgeous eyes!" I was speechless for a minute or two before saying "really!"...

I don't use too much eye make up. I need only Jane Iredale's Eye Concealer and some mascara. I think definitely Jane Iredale's Eye Concealer is my eye saver. I use it every single day not only for the areas under my eyes but also for the ones under my brows as well. It really brighten up my eyes and also brighten up my face. I'm so happy with the result...and the compliments :0)

As for the 'market place' guy, I think he does his shopping every Tuesday!!!???
Mabsy

Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:48 am      Reply with quote
Sounds great! Doesn't it just make your day when you get compliments like that! Does that mean that you will be doing you shopping on Tuesdays from now on? Wink

I've been tempted to get the JI Circle/Delete but I could never figure out if I should go for Circle/Delete 1 or Circle/Delete 2. Which shade do you have leiladao and how would you describe your complexion?
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:47 am      Reply with quote
It's nice to start my day chatting with you about girly things ^_~. I'm half Chinese and half Irish, I have very pale complexion and my skin is super sensitive, especially under the eyes, they are not dark but red, yet, above my cheeks I have two deep blue veins that run like two little worms under my skin ( is that scarry enough to you?). About two months ago, I cried to Caspers Mum for help and so kindly she asked me to give Jane Iredale a try. I've been using Circle Delete 2 dutily everyday and so happy with it. It's so creamy yet so light and stays all day. For some people with deep lines under eyes, this cream may make them look deeper, but as for its main target to camouflage dark cirlces, it's the best product IMHO Smile)

I'd also love to sign up for your "Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Fan Club". I love this stuff. I use it every single day, too. Actually, when my Grand Ma saw me using this one, she told me, back then, when she was a very pretty young girl in Shanghai, she used to wash her face with home made rice bran powder and lemon juice. You should see her face, she still has beautiful skin at the age of 70. You see, good ideas never die.

And for the weekly shopping trip, you are so right, I think Tuesday is the best day, it's not so... crowded, you know...hee hee heeee!!! :0)
Mabsy

Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! The veins part is not scary AT ALL! I am Polish and have VERY pale skin. I think as a result of that the area under my eyes really shows dark circles. Particularily, I have this VERY annoying blue vein running under my left eye. I've always hated it and could never find anything to cover it up (I'm using BeneFit Boi-ing concealer at the moment, it's just OK).

I've been leaning towards the Circle/Delete 2 because on the JI website it says that this one is best for covering up blue circles (so blue veins too right? Smile). But I've been worried that the shade will be too pink for me. I think I might just take a stab and get it.

Thanks for your reply leiladao, I'll add JI Circle/Delete 2 to my next order and hopefully will get the same wonderful results as you.

I'm still loving Microfoliant! It's actually improved my skin in my opinion, even though it has only been a few days. The combo of Microfoliant and Decleor Essential Balm is working well to get rid of my black heads Very Happy Yay!

Have a good day!
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy, it looks quite scarrily pink on the screen but it's not and it will cover your bluish veins very nicely. I also use it with my camouflage brush and clean the brush with alcohol after every use. Hope you will like it ~_^. Leila.
Mabsy

Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks again Leila Smile

It DOES look very pink on the screen which is what was stopping me. Unfortunately nobody in Australia stocks JI so I can't check out the shade in person.

I'll definitely get the Circle/Delete 2 though. I've got a Laura Mercier Camouflage Brush which will hopefully do a good job with it. Yay!

ps. Did anybody notice how the forum no longer sends notifications of replies to subscribed threads? Or was I the only one using that? That was a pretty nifty feature.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |