Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
StriVectin SD
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
trmaccol

Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:18 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone heard of this product? I am seeing it all over the magazines etc, cost is approx $135 for 6 oz tube and apparentlywas created for stretch marks and was later found to be effective in reducing signs of aging, wrinkles etc. Anything anyone knows about this would be helpful.
Caspers Mum

Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
I have seen this advertised too, but I think that you can only get this product directly from the manufacturer.
doozy

Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Strivectin-SD is available lots of places on the internet at under $100. I haven't used it but am curious as to whether it works on wrinkles. I have seen consumer ratings that suggest it really works to stretch marks but nothing on wrinkles.
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I have also heard that this is very effective on wrinkles and is selling very well because people have discovered that!
mona_s

Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys, you can get StriVectin-SD at skinstore.com. They will give you 5-10% off as a first time customer too. The cost comes out to be about around 80-95US depending on where you get it from. The sale price should be on that site.
Magda

Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hello guys,
You can now get Strivectin Sd from our website. We decided to bring it into the Spa. Please post your opinion if someone from the members of our forum used it.
Magda

Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
mona_s
Feel free to point out which sites, AS OF TODAY, are selling Strivectin for $80 USD? They can not be legit sites. Klein-Becker who is making Strivectin is a big Company and they do not allow for "price wars" for their products. The lowest price you should be able to find from authorized reseller should be $108 USD. If the price is lower , I would be suspicious either about the website or origin and authenticity of the product.
Lene

Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I have just found a very reasonable site for purchasing StriVectin-SD. It is the most cost-effective site I've found for this product. The site is RxMart.com and the cost for a 6-oz. tube came to $91 including 2nd-day FedEx shipping. I'm concerned over the comment that any source offering StriVectin lower than $108 would be unrealiable, but this seems to be a very reliable source. Any comments?
Thanks
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:24 am      Reply with quote
i read this posting, then i visited rxmart.com
i saw that Retin A selling at US$97... but i saw in HK selling around US$40 only... or is it there are 2 different products called the same name..?
dawnlady

Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Im sorry Magda but I have purchased StriVectin-SD from RxMart.com for under $90.00, and it was delivered in 2 days for a very low price.

No company can fix prices in the USA, this is not legal. I dont agree with your comments and I recommend shoppers look for the lowerst price and best service. If their is a problem, simply call your credit card company. Please dont scare people from low prices, I question who your working for here?
Magda

Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:00 am      Reply with quote
downlady, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Just to close that thread before it becomes a flea market instead Product Reviews. I just visited that website and price is $108 USD. So I guess that the price eventually got fixed. I am just an aesthetician so I cannot discuss either this is legal or not.

We are really interested in more reviews of the product than in the price comparisons so please stop by and write a review after you use it.

Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Price Fixing happens day in and day out in USA. Two examples-Yankee Candle AND David Yurman jewelry. I am sure there are many many others. However, that isn't the point I want to make. Madga is a extremely professional and objective regardless of whether we purchase from EDS or elsewhere. She knows where her prices are in comparison to other vendors. In part that is what makes her as successful as she is. I consider myself a savvy shopper and the majority of the time EDS IS less expensive AND the customer service is always unmatched. Whether my question is about a product they carry or one we would like to have additional information on, Magda and staff come thru with THEIR HONEST, NEUTRAL, UNBIASED OPINION. I purchase better than 75% of my clothing and cosmetics on line and frankly EDS is one place I don't worry about whether I am getting screwed, by price or quality. Sorry for the lengthy of this post and for continuing on a subject that isn't in line of the forum but my dander was up when I felt like EDS/Magda integrity was being challenged.
kelni

Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Haven't all you people heard the news that Klein-Becker is now under federal investigation for fraudulant claims? Apparently the claim that it can reduce wrinkles is a total scam that was carefully planned out with a huge marketing team. Don't waste your money buying this useless cream. Wait for the outcome of the investigation and in the meantime, do some searches on this scam and you will see for yourself.
rhondasc

Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have and used it as directed and it did nothing. A big waste of time and money and the company is being investigated for fraud. Its all over the internet, I mean the cream and the company's troubles. Its 130.00 for a 6oz tube and its not even a good moisturizer either. Beware of this product!!!
badgirl

Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
i don't think that an ad price is really final one. try to call and negotiate the price. sometims it surprisingly works at least in some cases... for instance skinstore.com and a lots of other internet stores usually are very flexible. Check them out before to make your choice.
Ellie02

Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
With any product that you buy and use, not everything works everybody. The Strivectin from what I have found out from my own experience is a great product. Its has and still works as a great moisturizer, as far as wrinkles I don't have any yet, but then again I am only 25. But my Mother has had great success with it so far. So just because one person has not had the success that others have seen, doesn't make it a fraud Wink
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Ellie02. I don't use Strivectin but my mom and my aunts do. They have not seen any micracle ( they never expected any) but it is a good mosturizer ( or like my aunts named it : a wrinkle relax !) for the whole body. And with a big tube of over 6oz of ptd, I think its price is quite reasonable.
Ellie02

Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:12 am      Reply with quote
If you are really worried about the price of the strivectin. There are a few sites you can try. And the cool thing about these sites is that you get a good deal but you also get money back, like a rebate. www.netflip.com www.rebatedonate.com
this is where i purchased mine through
niccollee
5% products discount

Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
I've asked a LOT of people about strivectin because I've seen the ads all over the place too. (2 full pages in this months Glamour, Allure AND Marie Clare (US)). NO ONE has had anything good to say about it. Everyone said it didn't do a thing for them.
Visiting

Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
I am a 47 year old light skinned woman with over exposure to the sun, and I bought and started using StrVectin SD around the beginning of March. I am back on the net looking for more because I got great results. Crowsfeet are almost completely gone, and that big deep wrinkle between my eyes has been steadily vanishing. I'm definately a fan.
eden

Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:29 am      Reply with quote
I agree that it works!
I've been using Stri-Vectin for a month now, and I've already noticed improvement in fine lines around the eyes and my forehead.
Of course I'm only 28 so I don't have deep wrinkles yet, but as a fairskinned woman living in Asia for five years, my skin has suffered sun damage.

No one cream is magic, and obviously deep wrinkles cannot be wiped away so simply. And you will still have expression lines when you smile or frown (even teenagers have those!!!!) but I think if you use Stri-Vectin before the lines become too deep, it can definitely reduce them.

I'll let you know after I have passed the two or three month mark if I"m still a fan!!
Luzie

Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Any more news on StriVectin SD-1? What happened with the investigation of Klein-Becker?
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:16 am      Reply with quote
I think that the Klein Becker investigation was a bit of a hoax to discredit SV. I've been using it since last march and it has made a huge difference to my wrinkles. I'm about to run out and may re-purchase, but I am very fickle and get bored easily. Also the packaging is vile (not a good reason I know Rolling Eyes ) and it smells very minty. I'm moving on to copper peptides for a few months to see if I get an even better result. Don't moan about the price of this stuff tho, cause if you only use it on your face it lasts for months and months
Liz Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone have any recent comments about how Strivectin has worked/is working for them?
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Nothing new....I still LOVE this stuff (past threads provide more detail)...I have always used it in conjunction with a C serum - currently using Vivier 20 - and am very pleased with the results (again, see past threads..)...My next "experiment" will be to try the ADCE and Prep, compare it to Strivectin and then perhaps try to two together... Very Happy
Pudoodles
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |