Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Makari Caviar Cream (Get some free samples)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
strawberry1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone here tried this product called Makari? They have a whole line but I have heard good things about the caviar cream and the lightening milk. They have free samples on their website and I have seen reports of some people saying they have gotten results from just the samples Shock . I have already purchased the lightening milk and the caiar cream and I will let you all know how it works after using it for a couple of weeks.
strawberry1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:26 am      Reply with quote
http://makari.com/
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Ordered mine! Thanks a bunch.

Lori
strawberry1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:45 am      Reply with quote
No problem Cool .
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Is this specifically geared toward our beautiful darker skinned friends, or can fair people use this as well?

Maria Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
The person that reported it worked for her was a light skinned black girl but I assume anyone could use it, at least that is what their customer service told me. Maybe you should call for yourself and find out. They have a toll free number Smile .
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
The site says the products were designed for men and women of color....
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered mine today.
dutchess of dollz
5% products discount

Fri May 13, 2005 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I got my samples yseterday, and my skin seems brighter, but i am happy with these results for now since this is only the second day. But two weeks from now, i'll try to post and update!
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2005 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Is this specifically geared toward our beautiful darker skinned friends, or can fair people use this as well?

This was posted on their website under FAQ's.

Do the products work on Indian, Asian, Latino or Caucasian skin as well?

Makari products work well on any type of melanin rich skin. Since there are so many different skin types, results may vary.
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2005 5:55 am      Reply with quote
DUTCHESSDOLLZ--Are you keeping a photo journal? I would love to see your results after two weeks of use. I'm waiting on my sample.
pensive20

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried to order the Makari Beauty Regiment Kit, and let me tell you guys that the customer service is DISGUSTING, is like they have preschoolers running the place.These people are far from being professional it takes them forever to reply to emails and when i called the place to solve my dilemna the associate seemed reluctant to help me. She even said she will call back the same day after she had spoken to her boss but two days have gone by. I will most definately never deal with Makari again. I'll take my business else where.
-Pissed off
dutchess of dollz
5% products discount

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
i agree. they take two weeks to deliver my products, and i ordered the overnight shipping,and they took that long.
dolly

Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
hi i am excited to use makari but i am still waiting on my order 10 days now, and i live in new york. i don't see why its taking them so long, i am a few miles away from them.
pretty woman

Tue May 23, 2006 6:03 am      Reply with quote
has anyone recently tried any of the makari products and if so what you think?[/quote]
sOsO

Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:40 am      Reply with quote
my name is jawaher
I am Arab Girl
I wanted Participation in opinion
I have bronze skin color
These capsules Makari were purchased
from the Amzon
and I hope to be gained only slightly lighter skin
I think the result will be after use
And I will tell you the result soon
I still do learn English
I apologize with Error in the dictation Smile
Thank you all Rolling Eyes
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:49 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum, jawaher, and best of luck with the Makari. Very Happy

I'd actually really love to have much darker skin. I wish I could swap skin colour with you!
sOsO

Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Thank majorb Embarassed
I smiled to this response
I liked this forum
And I wanted to participate with you
You are friend Wonderful
Thank for you majorb Rolling Eyes
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I hope you'll continue to visit the forum, Jawaher. There is plenty of good advice here and everyone is always happy to share their skincare experiences with other people.

We like to try to make it as friendly a place to be as possible. Very Happy
sOsO

Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Thank you majorb Rolling Eyes
Thank you System Rolling Eyes
I benefited greatly from this Forum
Every day discovered wonderful solutions for my skin
Thank you Embarassed
I bought this product from Amzon
Beesline Fresh New Look Set
The box arrived from the Yesterday,
I use and I loved it more and more
The group purchased for the treatment of Blisters
Soap works well and is working well disinfectant
to cleanse the bottom of the skin and tightening the skin and cleans ,
and wonderful smell frankly,
frankly I liked this product because he works in two days
I will wait for the result coming days, eagerly
I bought Beesline Silky White Set and will be used after treatment of Grains of my face
In addition to capsules Makari Wink

This product deserves five stars, and will continue to use .Smile Rolling Eyes
lisaM1935

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:36 am      Reply with quote
I also have issues with their customer service and it took them more than 2 weeks to deliver their products and they overcharged me on the shipping cost. The description of their products is not cleared. If you want a better description of their products a good source for that is ebfhair,you can COMmunicate with me and I also have free samples.

Lisa
lisaM1935

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
pensive20 wrote:
I have tried to order the Makari Beauty Regiment Kit, and let me tell you guys that the customer service is DISGUSTING, is like they have preschoolers running the place.These people are far from being professional it takes them forever to reply to emails and when i called the place to solve my dilemna the associate seemed reluctant to help me. She even said she will call back the same day after she had spoken to her boss but two days have gone by. I will most definately never deal with Makari again. I'll take my business else where.
-Pissed off

It should not be this way, but they don't value customer service, but your money instead. It happened to me too.
Ever tried to be sorry for them.
But is it worth it?
For most of us,
Hair care is what we are looking for.
And for some it will only be Leave
In conditionner to
Repair their hair.

You can find elsewhere, good luck.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |