Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Mother In Law gone nuts buying.....frogs!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I know this is insane!!!!
I read this daft feng shui book about where to position your office funiture so I put it into practice in the boyfriends home office - I never liked the fact that he had his back to the door when he was sat at his desk, so after lots of sulking and protesting (why do men always do this !!! I swear everything has to be the same and they love routine and consistency Rolling Eyes ).
So I sorted out his office and it worked - the trades started flowing in a lot better than before. So what has this to do with the frogs????
Well I also put a pair of ceramic frogs at the front door as they attract wealth into the house - this was all last year and ...it worked!!!! Our finances picked up and work became enjoyable instead of a chore Very Happy
Then this equinox we keep seeing frogs around the pond in the garden - we have never had frogs!
So his mother saw all this and has taken it as some sort of mystical sign and every time she comes to see us we get more pot frogs, we have them in his office, in the front room, in the bloody super loo (our pet name for the toilet) - apparently if we forget to put the toilet seat down the frog won't let the money flow out??? Rolling Eyes
So we should be rich by this time nexr year Laughing
I think it's because my father in law wants a caravan that we keep getting all these frogs!!!
Now don't even get me started on 50 year old men and caravans!!!!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
rofl

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
That is hilarious. If it works, go for it! You can never have too many frogs!

Definately encourage them to get a caravan! My parents have a caravan/rv/bus and love it. They have been driving it all over north america for nearly 10 years. Two years ago we rode our motorcycle up to Inuvik, above the Arctic Circle in Canada, and my parents followed us in their bus as a support vehicle. We had planned on camping but it was so much nicer to sleep on the pull-out couch. We felt like rock stars being followed into rv parks by this thing. We had hoped to do another trip this way but they thought we were having all the fun and right after the trip bought motorcycles. Last year the four of us did a motorcycle trip on Vancouver Island. It was fun but I missed the rv - and Mom's cooking! Now they drive the bus and tow a minivan with 2 motorcycles stuffed inside.

Here are my husband and Mom relaxing on the side of the road after lunch, our motorcycle in the background. And here's a shot of the bus in Alberta with the minivan behind it.

ImageImage

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
That's hilarious, Rosebud!!!! Laughing
FreeFall - I've spent alot of time up North - but motorcycling to Inuvik - *WOW* Holy Smokes - that's something else! I was in Nunavut last February..where was your starting point for your trip - that's wild - and **great** pictures!!
Pudoodles
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still laffin' about the frogs....
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles - We shipped our motorcycle from Florida to Calgary and started from my parents' place in Cochrane. It was a great trip. The ride up the Dempster Hwy from Dawson City to Inuvik was nearly 500 miles of dirt road each way. What's amazing is that it was 28 degrees in Inuvik, 24 in Vancouver! We rode over to Alaska too, but just Skagway. We'd like to do a longer Alaska trip.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:58 am      Reply with quote
freefall2 your trip looked so exciting - your caravan is a little different to the ones you get over here Laughing
For a start the one he has in mind is static - you pay a fortune and then have to go back to the same place over and over oh and they make the one you just pulled up look like a mansion!!!! Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |