Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Time Master Pro Ultrasound Waves with LED (US$ 700.- value)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Futura
5% products discount

Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone !

I just recently saw a video on Mrs. Christine Byer YT channel about the Time Master Pro Ultrasound Waves with LED. It looks to be a powerful ultrasound device as skin & face tightener and for plumping it and more. This device comes at no cheap price (US$ 700.- or more). I was just wondering if someone has bought it and used it (or maybe someone as a client of an Esthetician) and what was their experience and/or if they recommend this device.

Thank you for reading and for any info/opinion you can provide. Best regards.
jimel

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
I have it! I have been using it for over a month and I just don't see anything yet but you only use it twice a week for ten minutes. But my husband keeps telling me my face/skin looks good, but I want it for lifting and plumping/tightening. But my overall skin looks good and I am 65. And thank goodness I don't look it. LOL I definitely am going to keep using it for that price. Other gals have seen results.
Futura
5% products discount

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your feedback. I hope this device works for you!
britoseven

Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:01 am      Reply with quote
check out the lg pra.l lineup which has three facial tools. one is led mask, other is galvanaic and they have a lifting one that is rf, led, and microcurrent. hard to find in us but I saw some on amazon and ebay
LinnyB

Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered one for a hefty price from Ms Byer. I hope it provides the stunning results she claims because I opted not to get another I saw at 1/7th the price. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:53 am      Reply with quote
So glad you are talking about this! I’m an old forum member that popped over to see if there was any buzz on this product.
I bought one from Christine and have used it for two months. My skin looks good but I haven’t seen much tightening and toning. Although, I slacked off quite a lot on my facial exercises since I got it, so I’m going to ramp that up.
I’m going to take a little break from the Timemaster Pro do exercises, then when I start seeing the lift I usually get, I’m going to add the Timemaster back in. I just need to assess its effects independently. Will definitely report back.
I’m 61 and have been doing facial exercises for about 17 years. Use Pico Toner not infrequently.
tokidoki

Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Hello there! I found out about this machine and I am very much intrigued. But it surprises me that there are hardly any reviews on the internet. It is currently sold out but as I will soon be travelling to Asia (Japan and Korea) I thought I might be able to pick one up over there, but I really cannot find any information and no company website, which makes me really wonder. Anyone have an explanation for this? I just want to make sure it is legit Very Happy
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I do know that two youtubers Christine Byer and Ageless Beauty Pro sell the device. I’ve been following Christine for years and trust her opinion. A few words were mentioned somewhere that it is only sold to estheticians, so maybe that’s why you can’t find a lot about it.
I was planning to take a little break from the device, but couldn’t stsy away. I’m two months into use and can see some changes in my skin. More even skin stone and smoother.
Jadmanx

Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I have buy the time Master pro, it downt have ultrasonic! the device use radiofrequenz of Output Frequency: 90kHz no ultrasonic.

I buy the same device in White for 65$
"Project E Beauty Needle-Free Mesotherapy Device"
i love to use the two devices at same time, good results. But i hate me to pay 700$ for the Black device...
Shay1990

Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there. I purchased a Time Master Pro in December (Christmas gift to me) from Ageless Beauty. I use it twice per week for 10 minutes and have noticed that it has softened my marionette lines as well as plumped up my lips. I get fillers about once per year and am hoping this will replace that procedure and think that it will. I did want to note that the body of this device seems to be made of a thin plastic as opposed to a metal type casing, but the device still meets my expectations. Hope this helps beauties!
LaurenAus

Sat May 02, 2020 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi any updates on this device?
Shay1990

Fri May 07, 2021 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hello friends. Update since I posted my original review above.

I'm a 61 year old beauty gadget girl and still use this tool twice per week for 10 minutes and still appreciate the subtle difference, which is what I was looking for.

I use to get fillers approximately once per year, but decided I no longer wanted that filler stuffed look anymore and moved to this device and after using for over a year, remain happy with the purchase.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |