Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Can I burn fat on lower face with 1 mhz radiofrequency?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rejuvenator89

Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:07 am      Reply with quote
My lower face sagging and fat on my face "migrating" to the lower part of my face is the most obvious cause of aging look for me, and seems to be tricky to deal with. My face was never quite V-shaped, but it was way more sharp in the jawline and now it's more round / square and bottom heavy. I'm 33 so nothing too dramatic yet but it will be in 10 years unless I find good ways to deal with it.

When reading up on radio frequency for skin tightening etc, many reviews claimed undesirable fat loss. This got me thinking about using it on my lower face. I started looking and came across this study about 1 mhz radiofrequency on lower face tightening:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28432775

Seems to work. Why is there so little talk about this if it actually works? People always complain that you cannot burn fat locally in the body, and yes that's true with traditional means. I have no experience with radiofrequency but this has got me interested. If it actually both burns undesirable fat from lower face and also tightens the skin, that's like a double win, am I right? I wouldn't use it on cheeks, but only closer to the jawline and under the jaw, very locally.

Has anyone tried radiofrequency for getting rid of jowls and tightening jawline etc?
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:39 am      Reply with quote
I have tried with some gadgets I bought on Amazon but no real results have to say. Mind you I was very careful since I know it takes time to see results and didn't want to overdo it since too little fat can look quite aging...
Good RF devices like Tripollar are expensive but the cheap ones on Amazon can produce horrible results because their power is not necessarily as specified. There are several Tripollar threads here.

Reading your story the thing that strikes me is that you say face is sagging and you are young. Could it be that is more caused by lymph that became sluggish and not fat?
Have you tried for example Tanaka massage or try to find some other lymph massage that would target those areas simply to test if that could be the root cause of sagging and fat in the lower face?

Another suggestion is facial exercises.

Hope this helps.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |