Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Review Kinerase Eye Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Our rep. came by the spa the other day, and gratiously gave me samples of this product. Me thinks me is liking Kinerase Eye Cream very much, so far! Very Happy

Like the Lotion and the Cream, the Eye Cream is non-greasy. I love this factor, because I wear contacts, and also hate it when an eye cream causes my concealer to separate, or mascara to smudge Sad That, and milia too.

I am thirty, and look about 24-ish. I would like to keep it this way. I have, however, started to notice very faint, tiny lines around my eyes. I don't seem to tolerate retinol very well, and the Kinerase Eye Cream is keeping my eye area hydrated, while repairing and preventing damage. Anyone else using this Cream, and have any opinions?[/i]
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Looks like Sephora is now carrying the Kinerase line with Courtney Cox as a spokesperson.

I'm always looking for the HG eyecream - I'm going to check it out!!!

EDS was SUPER GENEROUS in the samples of cellcosmet eycream they sent, but I'm not sure if its "wowing" me enough to spend THAT kind of money for a full size!!! I could get two or three other products that may be just as good. It is a very nice eyecream, but the jury's still out on whether its THE one!

Maria Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:42 am      Reply with quote
I love the Kinerase eye cream. The lines under my eyes got Much worse this year. Unfortunately I think from a product that I was using on them for most of the year. I bought the Kinerase and it really has made my eyes look a lot better. Not miracle better, but I could tell a difference after just a few uses. I haven't been using it long so I don't know about long term results, but I am loving it at the moment. I was only using it at night, but now I have started using it night and day.

I will agree that it is not the most moisturizing eye cream in the world, but I don't think that it is really supposed to be. It says right on it that you can use another eye cream on top of it if you need more moisturzing so I do add a touch of a richer cream at night and sometimes a bit of something light during the day if I feel like it. I have never peeled and it isn't dry on my eyes. It is just not, emollient, I suppose would be the word. But all those emollient ones didn't help my poor eyes and the Kinerase sure seems to be doing so. I'll have to update later after I have been using it longer. But right now, I'm liking it a lot.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
I got my Kinerase eye cream earlier this week and I am LOVING the texture. I love the fact that it is not overly greasy.. oops, I mean "emolliant" Laughing ... I think it is moisturizing enough for me even in this terribly dry office heating and I have been using morning and night. Granted, over the top of my Decleor firming serum.

will let you know how I go as time passes..
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Okay I was trying to think of a word that described that sort of thick, jellied, rich texture that the Kinerase wasn't. I agree it does sink in right away and isn't dry. A lot of days I just go just as is without anything light on top of it. I can't quite break myself of adding a bit of a more 'emollient' Razz one over it at night yet. I have noticed that I am using just a touch of it now though. I'm really looking forward to seeing how my further time with this goes.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know the difference between the eye cream and the regular face lotion/cream? I've been using the lotion for several weeks now and the texture sounds the same as you describe. I looked at the eye cream, but read that it had the same % of active ingredient so I decided to buy the larger face lotion and use it on my eyes as well. I've had no problems with this at all, but I'm wondering if there is something different in the eye cream.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I have the box here and I will take it to work with me Laughing and post the ingredients sometime today so you can compare.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
OK, as promised. As listed on the box:

INGREDIENTS: purified water, glyceryl stearate and laureth-23, isopropyl palmitate, propylene glycol, stearic acid, cetyle alcohol, safflower seed oil, soya sterol, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, imidazolidinyl urea, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, soluble collagen, carbomer, No.6-furfuryladenine, panthenol, propylparaben, triethanolamine, ascorbic acid, hydrolyzed elastin, and aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

Now it says that there is 0.125% of the N6-furfuryladenine (Kinetin) - so therefore everything listed before that is in quantity of more than 0.125% and those listed after it are less than 0.125% Laughing
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks..I'll have to take a look at them tonight and compare! Very Happy
tiod1

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I’m a male having really dug-out hollow eyes. I’ve been suffering with this sunken eyeball look since past few yrs, and its actually getting deeper and deeper into the socket. I tried oil massage, sleep routine, cool pads and such but without any improvement. I posted this on some other medical forum website, but the doctor suggested to get a injection in the eye or Cosmetic surgery. The eye doctor(s), (actually I visited an ophthalmologist and a Ocular Surgeon), said that injection cannot be given on the lower/upper eyelid to plump up the skin around eyes. So, does anyone have any suggestions? (other than surgical and the ones i mentioned above) I know that I didn’t leave an option for suggestions, but I’m trying to make sure I don’t bypass the golden trick
jadette
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:56 am      Reply with quote
I've tried many eye creams over the last 5 years. This one is by far the best! I really does hydrate and reduce fine lines.
jones10021
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
wow, I've heard nothing but good things about this cream but honestly didn't feel it did much for me. I have friends who swear by it... Does it help all of you with you under eye dark circles too? It seems to do nothing for me there.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Tiod1: Kidney problems can show up in the eye area, especially underneath, resulting in dark circles or a sunken look. Is it possible you've been taking a medication (e.g., ibuprofen) or supplement longterm that is overloading your kidneys? Sunken eyes can also be a symptom of other health problems as well. How is your health in general? Vitamins and supplements may be helpful if your diet is lacking. It sounds like all you are trying is external, but the problem may be internal.

P.S., I tried and like Kinerase's eye cream. My lids are getting a little droopy without intervention, and I found that Kinerase helped tighten the skin on my lids.

tiod1 wrote:
Hi, I’m a male having really dug-out hollow eyes. I’ve been suffering with this sunken eyeball look since past few yrs, and its actually getting deeper and deeper into the socket. I tried oil massage, sleep routine, cool pads and such but without any improvement. I posted this on some other medical forum website, but the doctor suggested to get a injection in the eye or Cosmetic surgery. The eye doctor(s), (actually I visited an ophthalmologist and a Ocular Surgeon), said that injection cannot be given on the lower/upper eyelid to plump up the skin around eyes. So, does anyone have any suggestions? (other than surgical and the ones i mentioned above) I know that I didn’t leave an option for suggestions, but I’m trying to make sure I don’t bypass the golden trick

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:44 am      Reply with quote
can this one help fine lines?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like a good product - I'll have to give it a try on my next order
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:05 am      Reply with quote
jones10021 wrote:
wow, I've heard nothing but good things about this cream but honestly didn't feel it did much for me. I have friends who swear by it... Does it help all of you with you under eye dark circles too? It seems to do nothing for me there.

same here, the consistency is very nice and goes on very easily. but i just didn't find anything special with it other than being a good moisturizing cream for my eyes. my eyes do not have any bags, deep lines, darkness, nor puffiness to begin with, maybe that's why i didn't feel any difference.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:16 am      Reply with quote
I used this eyecream about 2 years ago. It is a very nice cream however i find when my skin gets used to a product i dont see much of an effect so i swap to other brands.

Overall though this eye cream help with the tiny lines around my eyes but didnt do much for the dark circles that i had. It was very hydrating and eye makeup stayed put.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
thanks,saz07
i was curious if you still like this as much as you did before(2005...wow,time fly!!)

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Does this product treat dark cycles or puffness?

Sounds like it only treats wrinkles.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2008 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
jones10021 wrote:

Kinerase makes 2 eyecreams. One is the Intensive Eye Cream, which is more anti-aging and firming. Under Eye Rescue would be the eyecream for darkness or puffiness under the eye. I've worked alot with Kinerase and found both eyecreams to work well.

Hope that helped! Smile
seno
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 3:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm 21- could I use this? Or is it for aging skin?
I have lines and dryness.
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 4:26 am      Reply with quote
seno wrote:
I'm 21- could I use this? Or is it for aging skin?
I have lines and dryness.

Choosing eye cream depends on the problem of your eye, it is not related to your age. Thus, if you want to reduce the fine line , you can try those eye cream which aim at tackling line
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 27, 2008 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Kinerase eye cream has remained a staple of mine for years. No smell, nice consistency, and no irritants!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 28, 2008 2:28 am      Reply with quote
Thanks y'all for the good reviews, I'll the intensive eye cream a try
fainajones

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:46 am      Reply with quote
I have heard from my friedz that kinerase is not good for sensitive skin ?

It is true or just a rumor ?
Confused after reading so here all the +reviews of kinerase!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |