Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
MOISTURE BOMB?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Nemi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:23 am      Reply with quote
OK, my skin is really dry, so my aesthetician recently sold me a serum (Danné Seba-E) which I should use under my cream day and night. It works a bit, but I suspect I need a cream that's more moisturizing than the one I'm using (Intensive Moisture Balance by Dermalogica). I want moisture, not more oil and heavy textures.

I figure if I continue using the serum, I can switch to a more moisturizing cream. I use so many extra products already, and I'm tired of putting 4 layers on my skin every morning (not including make-up)

Any tips? what's your moisture bomb?
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I have dry skin too. I have found two products that have become my HOLY GRAIL as far as keeping my skin soft, smooth and hydrated.

Both products are by Serious Skin Care that I bought from HSN. They're part of their Olive Oil line. First I LOVE the Omgea 3 Beauty Treatment. It's a serum, and I use it in the AM & PM. At night, on top of this serum, I use the Olive Oil Moisture Cream for Face & Neck.

Both products are fabulous and have really made my dry skin more radiant and glowing.

Lori
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
My moisture bomb ( and I think you can get this in Europe) is Elizabeth Grant am and pm serums. Very simple, 1 pump for the face, 1 pump for the neck this is all you need for 24 hrs dewy, moist skin. If moist skin is your goal, you will LOVE this product line.
Mabsy

Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:50 am      Reply with quote
This is going to be a "speculative" post but hear me out... I have normal (sometimes combo skin) and I was amazed by how moisturised and how inredibly plumped up my skin was when I was using Sothys. I used Noctuelle at night and the Hydroptimale Gel (so this would be for less dry skins) and also the Liposomes Hydrogel. Perhaps if you used that but used the Hydroptimale cream instead of the gel than this would work for you?

Also, my mum has very dry skin and she really liked Orlane Super Moisturizing Concentrate Cream. She now uses the JB skin prep, Vivier 20% serum, and ADCE and this is enough for her in terms of moisture.
becks
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:52 am      Reply with quote
I too have very dry skin and last month I started to take a Omega 3 and Omega 6 suppliment which has done a lot of improvement on my skin.
I use Decleor Angelique oil and Decleor Nutri-Delice Delicious Ultra-Nourishing Cream over that. I think they work very well. I also found out that Armani has a very goog moisterazing foundation (the only I can use) Hydra glow foundation. An other brand I use and like is R.A. Eckstein (http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5058&highlight=eckstein).

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:48 am      Reply with quote
My dry, flakey skin has been transformed in the last year by C serum and hyaluronic acid serums. I have also dumped the Dr H rose (great smell and moisturisation, but I looked laquered!) in favour of organic jojoba oil. It sinks in, isn't oily at all and it takes my make up well. I will never ever be without these. Holy grail be dammed, they are my trinity Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hyaluronic acid serum? I'm all ears...I'm already using Dermalogica's Multivitamin Power Recovery Complex (vit. A, C, E), in addition to glycolic acid, but have a feeling it's making my skin drier. The Seba-E serum provides oil, but I'm not sure about its moisturizing properties....

Besides, I'm sick&tired of layering 4 layers each morning....
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |