Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

eye bags!!! help!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
It depends. If your eye bags are fat deposits (mine are) there is no topical as of now that will desolve them. Sad I have had bags since my twenties. I take good care of my eye area to keep the bags firm but I hate them. Someday I might have a bleph Shock. From what I understand a bleph is not pleasant at all. I am afraid post op I would scare the hell out of my grandchildren. Thankfully when I wear glasses you can hardly see the bags.

hmm There are products out there now for cellulite....you would think they could come up with something for eye bags.

When my daughter got married I wanted to wear contacts so bad!!! Preparation H did shrink and deflat the bags. I would not use Prep H on a regular basis.

Bags are very hard to conceal. I find the more makeup I wear the worse they look.

Sorry...but you are not alone. If your bags are due to fluid retention there are many topicals that will help.

Winnie
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
You meant a "bleph" right, Winnie? As in a blepharoplasty procedure? Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
betterat40 wrote:
You meant a "bleph" right, Winnie? As in a blepharoplasty procedure? Smile

Embarassed Yes. Thanks betterat40. I would love to have this done! Certainly would have to find a wonderful plastic surgeon.
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
tipu wrote:
winnie, thanks for your reply. mine are the fat ones too!!!! i am 32 and the bags are horrible. it seems i had them since childhood. Rolling Eyes what skincare products you are using to keep your eyearea firm???? have you ever tried eyesential for a quick fix??

I use Okusil from Janson Beckett. It has done a nice job of firming up my eye area. I also work for Janson Beckett. Wink

Winnie
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Funny you should mention a blepharoplasty, Winnie. I just today made an appointment for a consultation in Boston. Although I don't have any bags, the skin has lost all elasticity and is sagging. It is driving me crazy - and turning 50 next month isn't helping matters Shock I think I have some issues Laughing
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
tipu wrote:
winnie,
i am from northern europe and have never heard of janson beckett. where can you buy these products? how about ingridients> Shock

You can get Janson Beckett products right from Essential Day Spa: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/alphaderma-anti-ageing.htm. You can also read more in length about JB products from their website:www.janson-Beckett.com. EDS prices are really good. Very Happy

Winnie
JB
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
Funny you should mention a blepharoplasty, Winnie. I just today made an appointment for a consultation in Boston. Although I don't have any bags, the skin has lost all elasticity and is sagging. It is driving me crazy - and turning 50 next month isn't helping matters Shock I think I have some issues Laughing

Penelope,

We should really get together one of these day. Please let me know how your consult goes and who you are seeing. If you ever come to the Cape look me up. Very Happy

Winnie
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie, I have noticed that JB have an eye serum which contains Vit C, DMAE and ALA. Do you know what proportions these are in and how this compares to Okusil?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:23 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Winnie, I have noticed that JB have an eye serum which contains Vit C, DMAE and ALA. Do you know what proportions these are in and how this compares to Okusil?

bushy,

Sorry, I have never tried that product. The only other eye product I do use (when I remember) are the eyelid ampules. I stick with the Okusil with AlphaDerma over as it has worked out well for me. The salon line has so many products that I would like to try but it can be overwhelming. You should see my bathroom now. Shock
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie - I know just what you mean about the bathroom. Mine was so out of control with all my new finds since joining EDS, I went out last week and purchased a medium sized fishing tackle box to store everything in. At least I can see my countertop now Laughing And the best part -- I had my husband move his stuff into another bathroom months ago and I'm not letting him back in Bad Grin
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |